Emergency Commissions: Open

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Emergency Commissions: Open

Postby KinoTheCat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Rules

When requesting a commission, I need three things from you.
-I need a synopsis of the story idea you'd like to have commissioned. The bigger this synopsis, the easier it becomes for me to weave a story around it.
-I need a estimate on how many words you wish to have in the story. I need to know how long the story will be via word count due to how I price my commissions.
-I also need a description of the characters in the scenario if you'er asking me to use you're oc's. Without this, I will take full reign of the characters personality and physical traits. I am perfectly happy to do so if that's what you want as well.

Will Do / Won't Do

Will Do
-Most OC's as main characters, you need to own them or have permission to use them.
-Most vore scenarios and ideas.
-I'm willing to have scat and disposal in stories, but only as a byproduct of vore.
-All gender combinations as well. Male predators, female predators, female prey, etc.
-Transformation scenarios
-Non-vore scenarios
-Disposal and post vore
Won't do
-I have a big aversion to characters owned by media's like shows and movies, so none of those.
-Scatplay
-Underaged scenarios, This means characters have to be 18+ of age
-Pregnant prey/preds

Pricing

As of now I'm simply charging $10 per 1k words.
For examples:
2k words = $20
7k words = $70
20k words = $200
Larger commissions may be split up into multiple parts due to their length. This does not effect the price, but does split the word count between all parts requested.

The word count that you are paying for is an estimate word count. I will guarantee the story has a minimum of the paid amount of words. Depending on how the story goes and the flow of it, you may receive a story that is longer then what you paid for. I can't make stories end on the exact word count, but I can guarantee you will receive what you paid for at the minimum.

Contact

You can contact me by PM'ing me your commission request.

Examples:
The Curious Case of Sarah Valentine: https://aryion.com/g4/view/411061
Unyielding Currents: https://aryion.com/g4/view/499834
Lost Among Wings: https://aryion.com/g4/view/486022
Last edited by KinoTheCat on Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Commissions for writing stores: Open

Postby KinoTheCat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Bumping this up due to needing a definite financial stim boost.
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Emergency Commissions: Open

Postby KinoTheCat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Giving this another bump due to needing to earn $250 before the 23rd.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Emergency Commissions: Open

Postby KinoTheCat » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:36 am

Opening up commissions again, so I'm giving this a much needed bump.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley