Looking for requests!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for requests!

Postby spidey » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:37 pm

Hey guys,
I’ve had a great time uploading my art over the last few months. Is there anything people want to see in the realm of oral same size vore? I love drawing superheroes and overwatch characters so feel free to throw some ideas at me in that wheelhouse.
spidey
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for requests!

Postby Eka » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:21 pm

How do you not have a Spider Gwen Stacy predator yet with that user name?
Eka
Administrator

Postby spidey » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:01 pm

Eka wrote:How do you not have a Spider Gwen Stacy predator yet with that user name?

More of a Jessica Drew fan if you haven’t checked out my gallery yet ;) I’ll do a Gwen for sure tho. Who should be in her belly?
spidey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 pm

spidey wrote:
Eka wrote:How do you not have a Spider Gwen Stacy predator yet with that user name?

More of a Jessica Drew fan if you haven’t checked out my gallery yet ;) I’ll do a Gwen for sure tho. Who should be in her belly?

I have no idea, maybe you can think of someone!
Eka
Administrator

Postby CompactorFlame » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:52 pm

Hm...I'm personally more of a breast vore person than an oral vore one, but...I'd love to see some Emma Frost material~ Depends what you might be interested in drawing I suppose!
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:21 am

If you need belly filler, feel free to use my character.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:07 pm

How about Power Girl?
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby spidey » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:47 pm

EmissaryOfRainbows wrote:How about Power Girl?

She’s a fave for sure.
spidey
Somewhat familiar

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:45 am

What about Elasticgirl or Mr. Fantastic? Their powers’d lend themselves well to this kinda stuff, right?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:51 am

Harley Quinn is a classic.

For something new, how about Lady Deadpool?
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:48 pm

This thread is kinda old and while she's not necessarily a "superhero" per se, if this is still open, how about SSJ2 Kefla from Dragon Ball Super?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley