The cost of getting into Daz 3D

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

The cost of getting into Daz 3D

Postby vorenz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:08 am

Hey all.

Can anyone give me some estimates of how much it would cost to get Daz 3d and some models for creating some scenes
I would be looking at getting some human female models of a decent quality, and a male model too, this would be for creating some UB situations. Might need some backgrounds as well?

Thanks for any help offered.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Re: The cost of getting into Daz 3D

Postby soline » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:10 am

Erm...it's free, and there's literally hundreds of models freely available on the Daz website as well as fan websites, community forums and just generally floating around the internet.

The cost is measured in time and effort taken to practice using it to create anything worthwhile.
soline
---

Postby dragonjerky » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:45 pm

I dabble in it a little but there are times where I just don't have the patience for it. If it were a real-time render engine I'd use it a lot more. Iray is only "real-time" when you have extremely beefy graphics cards, which I do not. Even then, it still depends on scene complexity. Anywho, a good site for some free resources is http://www.sharecg.com/
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby OERN » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:50 pm

It can be rather inexpensive as long as you only buy assets when you can't find free alternatives. That said, like dragonjerky was saying, the biggest expense is having a decent Nvidia video card to render on. My suggestion is to have at least a GTX 1060 6GB. Basically the more VRAM you have the better.
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:21 am

They occasionally have the older models free, but when I left they were doing that less often. The biggest reason I left was incompatibility with my Mac, and no one responding to my request for help with the problem.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby vorenz » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:19 am

Thanks for the reply's all.

I knew the Daz software was free but when I was looking for female models I found them to be expensive so just need to find some free or cheaper stuff if I can.
From a Hardware point of view I'm fine, I got a 1080 Ti and i7 CPU with 16gigs ram.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby VoreLover666 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:40 am

VoreLover666
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley