Request open

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Request open

Postby PinaColada » Fri May 03, 2019 10:42 pm

AGuyWithBigHair wrote:If I am interested in just seeing your style at work could I simply physically describe 2 semi generic characters and a scene?
If not I'll find some canon characters to work with.
Either way thanks for taking requests in the first place!

It'd probably be easier for me to draw canon characters.
PinaColada
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGuyWithBigHair » Sat May 04, 2019 2:07 am

PinaColada wrote:
AGuyWithBigHair wrote:If I am interested in just seeing your style at work could I simply physically describe 2 semi generic characters and a scene?
If not I'll find some canon characters to work with.
Either way thanks for taking requests in the first place!

It'd probably be easier for me to draw canon characters.

That's fair. In that case could I request a NSFW futanari Posion (streetfighter) cock voring Juri (streetfighter)
AGuyWithBigHair
New to the forum

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat May 04, 2019 7:33 am

Can you do one of Ranma having nommed his various fiancés out of frustration? He’s never been prominent on this site as a pred, from what I’ve seen.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xodiusk » Thu May 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Well, I just made a new OC so she has no art yet, she's based on an anime but you likely won't need too much info, as she isn't a canon character. She's a Dragon Slayer from the Fairy Tail anime. Let me know if there's interest. Trying to keep this short so I don't take up too much of your time. I'll post a description of her below, but it may be a bit on the long side, and contains a few names you'll know mainly only if you've watched the anime. If needed I can help describe those.

---------------------

Tana is a Soul Dragon Slayer based on those from the anime Fairy Tail, with the ability to eat others and take their souls for power. Instead of temporary use like other Dragon Slayers, any Soul she eats permanently adds to her power, depending on the strength of the owner of the soul, and her actual magic capacity is determined by her own training.

With her magic out of the way, Tana is a bit short, 4’5”, a fairly skinny girl but curvy where it counts due to her method of increasing her power. Her hair is blue, she usually dresses in a short red dress, some cleavage visible with a purple skirt. She’s 19 years old, and is a Generation 5 Dragon Slayer (Manga only so far, but basically Generation 5 eat actual dragons to power up, so tied it in there with her ability.)

Her element, Soul, is similar to Acnologia’s, having few weaknesses except anything stronger than her, and she can ‘eat’ most other magic to refill her own supply. There are naturally limits to these abilities.

As she isn’t a Generation 1 Slayer, she does not have an Exceed companion, such as Happy, Carle, Pantherlily, Frosch, or Lector. She wears glasses as she needs them to see, and has an odd softness to cats, usually in a good mood if one is nearby, much like Milianna but toned down.
Xodiusk
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Artists Valley