ObEE's Updated™ Commissions (19.5.2019) New Examples

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

ObEE's Updated™ Commissions (19.5.2019) New Examples

Postby ObEE » Fri May 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Alright lovelies. I'm updating this thread bc I've got a few weeks to take on a few commissions to get my rent taken care of for the month! Anything over my rent goal will go to groceries/saved for a car.

For this period (May19th-31st) I need to take in $200 USD. $0/$200 Collected so far.

Below is a Quick Sheet for the types of commissions I offer. Please read through! Mix and match to form your own perfect package!! (Prices listed are for Single Characters Full-body. Additional characters/detail/extras can be found in the "Extras" section!)

Base (Can be purchased by itself)

Sketches + $20 USD

Linework + $35 USD

Color Styles (must be Purchased with Base Style)

Black and White Color + $10 USD

Monotone (single color) + $14 USD

Flat colors + $17 USD

Full Color + $25 USD

Extras

Additional Characters + 50% (Add-half price for all appropriate tiers)

Sketched Background + $5 USD

Extreme Belly Sizes + Starting at $5 USD

if you have any questions, please look in my commissions page. have something to ask that you don't see an answer too? PM me and I can help you out!

Thank you so much lovelies~!!!

Examples:
trio.png
bunny.png
deer unbirth.png
maycommission.png
Last edited by ObEE on Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ObEE
New to the forum

Re: ObEE's Original™ Commissions Thread

Postby ObEE » Sun May 05, 2019 1:18 pm

I've got some empty slots to fill! PM or Email me if interested!
ObEE
New to the forum

Re: ObEE's Updated™ Commissions Thread (19.5.2019)

Postby ObEE » Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Boop, updated this thread! I'm hoping to get a couple of commissions to help close my rent gap this month!! Any and all help is appreciated. I can even do something as small as a doodle for a couple bucks!!
ObEE
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley