ItsSongxing's Writing Commissions! [OPEN til 8/14]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

ItsSongxing's Writing Commissions! [OPEN til 8/14]

Postby ItsSongxing » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:27 am

Hey all, ItsSongxing here! Just making sure I'm exposing myself to forum-goers as well, 'cause y'all like that.

Commissions are currently open until August 14th of this year! You can check my will-dos, won't-dos, and prices on my commission tab! You can also check examples, plus a list of my OCs if you want the OC discount there! Quickest way there from this post is by clicking here!

The process is summarized like such:

1: You PM me on Eka's. We discuss your idea, especially word count and kinks to include. I decide to approve or deny the commission request.
2: I write up the first draft. I will PM you when it's done, including a screenshot that shows the word count. I will then ask for payment via PayPal.
3: Once you pay me, I will send the story over to you. If you approve, then it is done. Otherwise, this is the part to make larger changes; reworking a scene, or something like that. I will add up to 500 words to the first draft's word count for free; beyond that, I will be charging more.
4: If there are no more big changes to be made, this is where smaller changes are made. Basically, if I missed something in proofreading, or you want something rephrased, this is the time to ask for it.
5: We're done! At this point, you can provide a thumbnail source, and I can upload the story. You decide if you want to stay anonymous; I can also keep the commission private, i.e. not uploaded. You're paying me, and it doesn't cost me anything to not post stuff.

So, why commission me?

Well, I work fairly quick; I can hammer out a 3k story in a day if I really go for it! I'm also told I'm a pretty good writer, but you can check that for yourself by reading the stuff on my gallery. I've been on the Portal almost five years now, as of editing this post, but I've been writing for a good deal longer than that, albeit not as seriously.

Despite my colloquial language, I also try to be a good person to work with. I make sure you know I'm finished working before you send payment, and if something dramatic comes up, I'll let you know. I find this is the best way to keep trust between me and my client; in other words, treating them well, and communicating.

I also offer discounts for every commission session! This session has a 10% discount for stories featuring either Miyabi from Senran Kagura, or Sima Shi from Dynasty Warriors. I am also offering a 20% discount for stories in which the predator is Nero Claudius from Fate, Mordred Pendragon from Fate, or Granberia from Monster Girl Quest. That's just the sort of mood I'm in.
Last edited by ItsSongxing on Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (40)

Re: ItsSongxing's Writing Commissions! [OPEN]

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:02 am

Visibility bump! Also, deadline reminder!

There are just four more days to get your commission requests in! I've only got one customer so far, so let's try to get business going!
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:32 am

Visibility bump!

And also, I have re-opened my commission slots! Please check the Featured Item in my gallery!
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Bumping the thread for visibility! I still have commissions open, and they'll stay that way until the end of the coming Sunday! Claim a slot now!
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Just using this bump to point out that today is the final day you can claim a July commission slot! Even if your idea is not finalized, as long as we start talking ideas, you'll still be able to get something from me for July!

Details, as always, are on the Featured Item of my gallery!
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Re: ItsSongxing's Writing Commissions! [OPEN til 8/14]

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Visibility bump! We're going for more comms once again!
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Visibility bump again!

A little over a week before comms close; nab a slot if you want some good words at a reasonable price!
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Well, it's that time again! Commissions will close after tomorrow, so if you want a story from me, this will be your last chance until January!
ItsSongxing
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley