Writer Taking Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Writer Taking Commissions!

Postby lutro » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:47 am

Figured I'd throw my hat into the ring up on here. I've been writing vore-related commissions for over a year now. Full details are on my commissions page! Plenty of examples of what I've written are up in my gallery.

The short version: I write vore predominantly. Soft/oral, typically feral creatures (fantasy included). Loli prey allowed! Rate's at $20 for 2,000 words, and +$5 for every +500 words. PM me or reach out on Discord/etc. if you're interested.
Last edited by lutro on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
lutro
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: Writer Taking Commissions (+Raffle)!

Postby madsci » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Pretty important: will not write human preds as well as maximum word count of 3000 - just think these are pretty big details.
madsci
Participator

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Writer Taking Commissions (+Raffle)!

Postby lutro » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:05 pm

No human preds is correct, but I didn't want to flood this post with details when I linked to the page that has them. ;) (That way if the rules change, I don't have to keep coming back here.)

Also there's no such word count maximum. Where'd you get that?
lutro
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (6)

Return to Artists Valley