Open For Writing Comissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Open For Writing Comissions

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:38 am

Hello to all that clicked to read this, hope you are all well.

I am a writer only due to being unable to draw.

My commission prices is at minimum 5.00 - 10.00 USD and is only paid after you see the result and if you like it.
If you want to pay more, we can discuss.

Please do not hope for a deadline. I can take up to a week due to school and life in general.

Will Do / Won't Do List
Feel free to message for what is not listed.

Will Do:
Oral, Cock
Soft, Hard Vore (not very detailed)
Feral/Human or Fur
Of/Under Age Prey
Multiple prey

Will Not Do:
Unbirth
Anal
Human Pred
Giant(ess)
Scat/watersports scenes
Tinies
Characters I do not know (and I kind of live under a rock so)
Gas

These are just general listings. If you have ideas that are not listed, feel free to PM me!

For Examples you can find them: Here
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Thank you for reading
Last edited by VoraciousPreyator on Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Re: Open For Writing Comissions

Postby AngelTheGood » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:52 pm

I mean... this is .. so specific you might as well say what you will draw? Cause not doing Same size vore nor Macro/Micro doesn't leave much XD
AngelTheGood
New to the forum

Postby Slimshod » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:08 pm

As the above poster noted, you don't do same-size, micro, or giant vore. What size vore DO you do? It's quite confusing.
Slimshod
Been posting for a bit

Postby sevensix » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:30 am

AngelTheGood wrote:I mean... this is .. so specific you might as well say what you will draw? Cause not doing Same size vore nor Macro/Micro doesn't leave much XD

Slimshod wrote:As the above poster noted, you don't do same-size, micro, or giant vore. What size vore DO you do? It's quite confusing.

Looks like they've made some edits, and clarified that they won't draw anything, and will write about normal-sized creatures being eaten by non-humanoids. Not sure why they didn't also reply to clarify.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley