5$ Art for Sale

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

5$ Art for Sale

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sat May 16, 2020 6:23 pm

I need money, I need practice in vore art, and y'all want vorey things. So let's solve all this at once. Here's an example of my art that I've done; specifically, I drew it today (May 16th).

1) The price is 5$. For this, you get a clean lineart colored picture. It will range from waist-up to fullbody, depending on your request.
2) One character only. I'll gladly do bones, imprints, swollen stomach/balls (this is a vore site!), or a body part sticking out of somewhere, but only small additions like that. I won't draw a full second character, so no x-rays either (unless it's of an empty belly full of bones/acid, which I will gladly do).
3) Pay comes once I've finished your picture, after which I'll upload it to my gallery (unless you ask me not to, in which case I won't) and you're welcome to upload it to yours if you want.
4) I reserve the right to turn down a commission, though right now most likely I'll take anything I feel like I can reasonably do.
5) My limits still apply. I won't break any of these limits.

Just post here and let's go!

Last bumped by BrokenButterfly45 on Sat May 16, 2020 6:23 pm.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley