Winter writing Commissions 2020/2021 OPEN

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Winter writing Commissions 2020/2021 OPEN

Postby Koraidon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Hello there my name is SonofThra and I am open for writing commissions!

I have been writing for several years and love doing it. I have made it my goal to create amazing and wonderful works of literature for everyone to enjoy! I have been in the commission business for well over five years! I have had a lot of work done ranging from fanfiction to original erotica stories. I'm pretty good at what I do if I don't say so myself! I am here hoping to gain some new clients and help me stay afloat financial wise. I can't really get a full time job in my area, so I have to rely on writing to keep me financially steady. If you are interested in hiring me, here is a small Q and A session you can read about what I do!

Q: What do you write?

A: I write loads of things! But I"m most famous for fanfiction, M/M Erotica, and other 18+ literary content.

Q: How much do you charge?

A: I charge $10 per thousand words

Q: What fetishes and or kinks do you not like writing about?

A: Scat, Gore, Watersports, Diapers, Disposal, Scat

Q: How long does it take for you to get a project finished?

A: It depends on the project! If its a 5 to 10 thousand word project up to a week and a half.
If its longer than 10 thousand words or more, it might take a bit longer!

Q: What payments do you accept?

A: I accept Paypal!

Q: Can I see some of your previous works?

A: Yes you can! I have an Archives of our Own gallery where I post most of my content! https://archiveofourown.org/users/SonofThra/works

Q: If I have questions about your work, how do I get a hold of you?

A: you can get a hold of me on several platforms ! I'll make a list for them for you!

Discord - SonofThra#9592
Telegram - Pending
DM me through Eka's!

Q: Do you write fanfiction?
A: Yes I do! I have a list of movies/TV shows that I"m most familiar with and enjoy writing about!

Movies:
Hellboy, Hellboy: Rise of the Golden Armys
The Dark Crystal
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Labyrinth
Mirror Mask
Alpha and Omega (2010)
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Jungle Book
The Lion King
The Lion King 2: SImba's Pride
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian,
Maleficent
Maleficent Mistress of Evil
Jurassic Park 1, 2, and 3
Jurassic World, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Underworld Trilogy + Underworld Rise of the Lycans
King Kong (2005)
Godzilla: 2014
Godzilla: King of the Monsters

TV Shows:
Pokemon the Series:
Once Upon a Time
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance
The Lion Guard
The Witcher
Beastars
Supernatural
InuYashaz

If you are wishing to hire me for work, please feel free to contact me through the platforms that I have offered in the Q and A! I respond to messages pretty swiftly! I look forward to hopefully writing for you soon!
Last edited by Koraidon on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:23 am, edited 10 times in total.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: 2020 Writing Commissions Paypal ONLY OPEN

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 pm

That sounds like an idea... charging per thousand words... Not sure how that'd work for me though... since I'm always writing.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Koraidon » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Slots are still open for commissions! Currently in the mood to write some sexy M/M Soft Vore, Anal Vore, or Cock Vore! If interested in hiring me send me a DM!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Giving this bad boy a bump! Still looking for some clients! Kind of desperate for some cash so am willing to write just about anything! If you are looking for a writer feel free to send me a DM with your story ideas and lets see if we can work together!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Writer For Hire! Commissions are Open!

Postby Koraidon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:08 am

Hello residence!

My name is Guardian and I'm writing this topic to notify you lot that are looking for writing projects that I am open for business! I have been writing commissions for well over five+ years and continue to do so with pride and happiness. I love writing! Its my hobby and one day career if I ever get time to write my own novel haha. Well its that time again with a new month upon us very soon that I bequeath to you for some business!

I am eager to get to work and willing to write just about anything. Well, when I say anything I mean I may not write specifically everything especially if it appears on my No list which will be presented to you on this topic. Anyway lets get going!

My writing journey begun 10+ years ago after middle school. I've always enjoyed writing various stories about fantasy and adventure. And of course as i grew older I got more lewd with my content. Now that I have learned about vore, well here I am! So you probably have a few questions for you! So lets get to that!

Q: What are your prices?
A: I charge $10 per thousand word!

Q: How long does a project take you to finish?
A: Depends! If the project is 5 thousand words or less usually a few days up to a week. If the project is 10,000 words or more half a month to a month. 100,000 words will of course take longer. I write 1k words to 2k words on a daily average on most of my projects.

Q: What do you refuse to write?
A: It depends! The top three things I hate writing are scat, watersports, and farting. But my main list is this.

*Farting
*Diapers
*Baby Furs
*Scat
*Watersports
*Gore (But may write it if persuaded)

NOTE: Fetishes that appear on my no list will charge $10 per fetish!

Q: Do you accept half payment on the start of the project then the rest of the payment after its done?
A: I prefer up front payments. However I will be lenient on clients and accept half payments and get the rest of the cash after the project is finished.

Q: Can you write fanfiction?
A: Yes! Well, it all depends on the fanfiction. I'll list some fanfics I'm familiar with writing.

*Pokemon
*The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance/Dark Crystal Film
*Death Note Anime
*Wolf's Rain Anime
*Harry Potter (Books and Movies)
*Spirited Away
*Princess Mononoke
*Howl's Moving Castle
*The Neverending Story
*Godzilla
*King Kong
*Legends of Zelda Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask
*Dead by Daylight
*Balto
*Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
*Alpha and Omega (2010)
*The Magicians (Seasons 1-2 need to finish the series)
*Wolf's Rain
*Death Note
*Beaststars
*Chronicles of Narnia
*The Lion King

That is a small list of a few things I'm familiar with!

Q: Do you have a gallery of content that I can read to see your writing?
A: YES! I have an Archive of Our Own gallery, its small but has enough content in it for you to get a good look at my writing. - https://archiveofourown.org/users/Guard ... stal/works

Q: How can I contact you?
A:: 1) Eka DM's I accept them!
2) Discord - GuardianoftheCrystal#9592 (Please notify me where you came from after adding me there!)
3) Telegram - @GuardianoftheCrystal

If you have any farther questions, please, please feel free to contact me the methods I have presented to you! I look forward to hopefully working for you all in the mere future! Happy nomings!
Last edited by Koraidon on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writer For Hire! Commissions are Open!

Postby Koraidon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:14 pm

I have a few writing commission slots open! If yo'u're looking for some vore content to be written I'm the guy to go to for just that! PM me if interested in having me write for you!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writer For Hire! Commissions are Open!

Postby Koraidon » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:37 pm

April is here and that means I'm looking for some more writing clients! I've got a few slots open if you are interested in hiring me for writing! These hard times are really pushing and I am here to help make your erotic literary dreams come true! If interested in hiring me feel free to send a message and or add me on Discord or Telegram!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Writing Commissions are OPEN (3 slots are available)

Postby Koraidon » Wed May 13, 2020 10:05 pm

Dear EKA users.

For a small window of time my Commissions are reopened. I'm available for 3 slots. Meaning I can take on 3 projects before I close my commissions again. I've been writing for 10+ years and have built up a positive credibility as a Writing Commissioner so far. I've been doing writing commissions for well over 4+ years and have been given positive feed back from most of my clients. I communicate with my clients 100% through via messages and or Discord if they have it. I always update progress on content on a daily basis, ranging from 1-2 thousand words on a daily basis. I've written erotica, fanfiction and fantasy stories that have left people amazed. So if you are wanting me to write you something, now is the chance to do so! Here is a bit of info on my Commissions.

Q: What are your prices?
A: I charge $10 per thousand word!

Q: What about word count?
A: I usually prefer word count to be 5 thousand words and over. I am not all that talented at doing smaller stories just yet but am practicing!

Q: How long does a project take you to finish?
A: Depends! If the project is 5 thousand words or less usually a few days up to a week. If the project is 10,000 words or more half a month to a month. 100,000 words will of course take longer. I write 1k words to 2k words on a daily average on most of my projects.

Q: What do you refuse to write?
A: It depends! The top three things I hate writing are scat, watersports, and farting. But my main list is this.

*Farting
*Diapers
*Baby Furs
*Scat
*Watersports
*Gore (But may write it if persuaded)

NOTE: Fetishes that appear on my no list will charge $10 per fetish!

Q: Do you accept half payment on the start of the project then the rest of the payment after its done?
A: I prefer up front payments. However I will be lenient on clients and accept half payments and get the rest of the cash after the project is finished.

Q: Can you write fanfiction?
A: Yes! Well, it all depends on the fanfiction. I'll list some fanfics I'm familiar with writing.

*Pokemon
*The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance/Dark Crystal Film
*Death Note Anime
*Wolf's Rain Anime
*Harry Potter (Books and Movies)
*Spirited Away
*Princess Mononoke
*Howl's Moving Castle
*The Neverending Story
*Godzilla
*King Kong
*Legends of Zelda Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask
*Dead by Daylight
*Balto
*Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
*Alpha and Omega (2010)
*The Magicians (Seasons 1-2 need to finish the series)
*Wolf's Rain
*Death Note
*Beaststars
*Chronicles of Narnia
*The Lion King

That is a small list of a few things I'm familiar with!

Q: Do you have a gallery of content that I can read to see your writing?
A: YES! I have an Archive of Our Own gallery, its small but has enough content in it for you to get a good look at my writing. - https://archiveofourown.org/users/Guard ... stal/works

Q: How can I contact you?
A:: 1) DM's I accept them!
2) Discord - GuardianoftheCrystal#9592 (Please notify me where you came from after messaging me there!)
3) Telegram - @GuardianoftheCrystal (Please notify me where you came from after messaging me)
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions are OPEN (3 slots are available)

Postby unicorn » Wed May 13, 2020 10:14 pm

Are you open to doing something with female prey or do you like to stick to just M/M?
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Writing Commissions are OPEN (3 slots are available)

Postby Koraidon » Wed May 13, 2020 11:15 pm

unicorn wrote:Are you open to doing something with female prey or do you like to stick to just M/M?

Yes I am!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: 2020 Spring/Summer Commissions are OPEN 3 Slots availabl

Postby Koraidon » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:51 pm

Attention! I have updated my contact information to match the new name that I changed to this morning! I'm also still on the look out for some new clients if you are eager to have a story written, hit me up!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: 2020 Spring/Summer Commissions are OPEN 3 Slots availabl

Postby Koraidon » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:45 pm

I'm still open for writing commissions! The queue has been cleaned up a little and have some more slots available if you're interested in hiring me for work!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Winter writing Commissions 2020/2021 OPEN

Postby Koraidon » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:23 am

Winter 2020/2021 Commissions are open! Slots are available!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley