Writing Commissions by -Stromae- / SLOTS OPEN 01/15/2024

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions by -Stromae- / SLOTS OPEN 01/15/2024

Postby -Stromae- » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:33 pm

I have decided to reopen commissions!

I have a preference for detailed stories, stories which allow the reader to form an image in their minds and follow the plot, so as a writer I strive to deliver content that allows the reader to immerse themselves in the story.

To this day I accept most topics and plots, as there's only one glaring exception I won't touch: stories that involve underage characters in any kind of kink. That's the only limit there is.

Pricing: I have decided to set the price as $30 for a thousand words/$0.03 per word. If you wish to cancel your commission, and it hasn't been finished, your money will be returned depending of how much I had written to the very moment you decide to cancel.

Payments may be done through Paypal, preferably.

If you wish to commission something, post in this thread or send me a Private Message with the topic you want to write, a short summary of what the gig will be about, and your words limit/your budget, to know how many words you'd like to receive. You may also include information about characters you may include in your story, as well as any other details you wish to see in the finished work.

Here's some of my work! Feel free to check my gallery (https://aryion.com/g4/user/-Stromae-) if you'd like to read more.

M/F, Soft Vore, Implied Digestion, Anal Vore, Same Size:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/294910

F/F, Human Predator, Multiple Prey, Soft Vore, Breast Vore, Anal Vore, Digestion, Scat
https://aryion.com/g4/view/295953

M/F, Multiple Prey, Soft Vore
https://aryion.com/g4/view/299259

M/M, Canon Predator Character, Human Prey, Soft Vore, Digestion, Macro/Micro, Reformation
https://aryion.com/g4/view/596869

My gallery is right here. All of the stories there are commissions, although not all the commissions I have written here. Customers have requested private commissions before, after all:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/294908

I hope to work hard to fulfill your ideas! Just shoot me a PM or leave an inquiry here on this thread, and I'm sure we can arrange something. After all, I'm open to so many things!
Last edited by -Stromae- on Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions for the Year 2020 by -Stromae-

Postby -Stromae- » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Two commissions -- one of 3K words, the other of 4K -- have been accepted. There's still slots available! If you'd like a commission, contact me anytime!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby MementoMori » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:07 pm

Just wanted to say I just got my commission story back from this writer, and I loved it! Highly recommended, will definitely be coming back for future writing commission orders! ^^
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby -Stromae- » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:00 am

Thank you so much for the kind words!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:46 am

Another story completed!

I'm still taking commissions! Feel free to contact me and we can get something arranged!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:09 am

One commission more has been completed and uploaded. Working quickly and with enthusiasm!

There still is time for you to get a commission of your own. Contact me anytime and we can arrange your story to be written!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makuta » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:07 pm

I also got my story back from this writer and it's awesome. I can only recommend this writer. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:00 pm

A commission was completed not too long ago. There are spots open! Just send me a PM and we can arrange getting something written just for you!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:49 am

Here we go! Another commission added to the gallery.

There still are slots open! If you'd like to see your plots come to life, shoot me a PM and we can arrange something!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:38 pm

A private commission has just been completed. There still is some availability, so if you're interested in a commission, feel free to contact me anytime!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:52 pm

A commission for an anonymous client has been posted in the gallery. Enjoy!

Slots are still open. Feel free to send a PM.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:23 pm

There are slots open! Send me a PM anytime to get a story written for you!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:56 pm

Three days ago I completed once another commission, this time of 4000 words. Took only a few days to write!

If you'd like a story written for you, send me a PM! Price is just 0.012 per word -- $12 per a thousand words. All slots are open now!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:37 pm

All slots are open once again! PM me to get a slot!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby rivalsnake01 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:27 am

I just got my commission back and I absolutely loved it, not only was it very quickly completed it was also done with great detail. -Stromae- took my general idea and really ran with it, doing their own research to really build out the world this story took place in and gave great life to the whole story. I highly recommend this writer, they went beyond my expectations and took my idea to an incredible level!
rivalsnake01
New to the forum

Postby delen2609gb2376 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:27 pm

. . .
Last edited by delen2609gb2376 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
delen2609gb2376
New to the forum

Postby Randomness » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:55 pm

I had commissioned Stromae and they did an absolutely wonderful job! Highly recommended. :)
Randomness
Participator

Postby -Stromae- » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:43 pm

All slots are open once again! Same price as usual, same restrictions, and of course, open to discussion.

If you'd like me to write for you, just send me a PM!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by -Stromae- / SLOTS OPEN NOV 25TH 2

Postby -Stromae- » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:49 pm

Today November 25th of 2021 I have opened commissions once again. Please read the first post for the details and remember: the price is $0.02 per word/$20 per thousand words!

PM me if you want me to write something for you!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by -Stromae- / SLOTS OPEN NOV 25TH 2

Postby -Stromae- » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:18 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/763710

This is one of the commissions written during the last few months, now uploaded into the gallery. Enjoy!

Slots are close to being opened once again. If you're interested in getting a commission feel free to get in touch! Remember the price is $20 per thousand words / $0.02 per word!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Artists Valley