Anyonarex's looking for vore writing prompts (Fanfiction)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Anyonarex's looking for vore writing prompts (Fanfiction)

Postby anyonarex » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:21 pm

I'm offering everyone here the chance to get a free flash fic, minimum 500 but usually over 1000 words long, out of any idea you can desire as long as it involves at least ONE fictional, already established character. All you have to do is join my server, submit the idea into the suggestions channel and I'll get back to you in a few days with a short, but good quality, fic suited to your own desires. and hey if you're lucky I may even make a full story out of it. :p

So if there's ever a near vore scene in a movie you wanted to see end a different way, drop it in. X3 i'd love to hear it.

For an example, open the box below:

Spoiler: show
3. Savio’s final feast

Prompt: Alternate ending to the 'Penguins of Madagascar' episode 'The Big Squeeze', where Savio the Boa Constrictor, after having devoured much of the main cast of small animals is faced by 'Jumbo', Central Park Zoo's own Elephant. Originally, Jumbo frees the other animals from Savio's Stomach, Alternate version. Savio

“Oh I'll give you such a pinch!”

The elephant pulled back and Savio’s eyes widened, feeling the thick bulge in his middle suddenly push forward. “uh oh” The snake groaned to himself, a low spring sound echoing out, that bump edging forward to his maw. He was going to lose his lunch!

But the snake was not to be outsmarted so easily, snapping his jaws shut tight once he felt the little triumphant paws of one of his meals (the otter maybe judging by the taste) reaching up to grasp at his tongue. “Not so fast little snacks” Savio grinned “We haven’t had time to digest everything we’ve learned today.”

Despite the pain in his middle he successfully managed to keep the delicious, meaty forms of the prey trapped in the back of his jaws, trying to edge forward in a mass of fur, skin and bone. Burt pulled again, and Savio pulled off what he would go onto call his greatest trick.

Using the momentum of that swing back Savio propelled himself forward and up, wrenching his tail out of Burt’s grasp and through the very bars he had been pulled against. “Twirl!” The snake called out and caught the bar with his ropey midsection, using the momentum to rise up, gulp the lemurs, penguin and otter back into his belly and then stare the furious elephant right into the eyes.

“World’s largest land mammal you say?” Savio chuckled “On second thoughts, perhaps I could make some space for you my friend.”

Burt barely had time to register what the snake was even implying before it shot forward with it’s jaws unhinged as far as they could possibly go, and latched into his grey trunked face.

This was a feat of absolute predatory brilliance, and the penguins below were stunned at the sight, dodging the elephant’s panicked foot as it came down right where they had been standing. “Skipper he’s...”

“he’s eating him boys” Skipper murmured, absolutely awestruck in spite of himself.

A gulp and in went the entirety of Burt’s wriggling, whining head letting out muffled threats as the scaly creature’s jaws slid ever forward. Savio stunned at his own brilliance. “Aha, I must say my large boned friend that this is quite an intimate setting we are sharing” the snake would have said where he not full of elephant “I am enjoying this opportunity to, chew the fat with you, so to speak.”

Burt tried to kick but the determined snack waited until the front paw was in the air then....

slurrrrrrp

Gulped right over it, sending the elephant and the snack crashing to the ground and all of the animals inside Savio sloshing in the midst of their digestive writhes. For devouring Burt had finally activated his digestive track in preparation, and Savio’s previous meals were now feeling the full might of that.

Recovering from his fall Savio was quick to take advantage of the slightly painful descent, sliding down Burt’s chest with his tongue flicking out to taste the grey skinned meat there. It tasted exotic, a rich African spice with a beefy texture, the biggest meal Savio had ever even tried to eat. Every muscle in his long serpentine body clenched, strained, pushed forward in the unbelievable effort to devour an entire African elephant.

When the belly had begun to slide down Savio’s lips, and the immense wriggling bulge of elephant started crying out for help rather than threatening to kill its carnivorous captor, Skipper and the gang finally sprung into action.

“Boys, attack formation! On his toes!” Skipper shouted and with force the three of them propelled themselves forward and grabbed onto three of the elephant’s four legs, Kowalski and Skipper on the top two and Riko on the bottom,

“”My my” Savio thought with a grin “this is shaping up to be a multi layered meal, first fatty elephant and now more meaty penguins. What a day indeed.”

Sensing that he could really make a pig of himself this day Savio quickly sprang through the rest of his meal. Gulping and sucking and groaning all the way, Burt’s delicious stomach so succulent and soft, then his legs, and the penguins with them,

First Skipper and Kowalski disappeared behind pink lips and before Riko could even register what had happened down they fell too, slipping deeper and deeper into the magnificent, predatory reptile.

“ahhhh, such a fine feast” Savio grinned and looked at his massively gorged belly almost ten times it’s usual size, filled to the brim with elephant and otter and lemur and penguin “An exotic meal of many meats. A sort of....pot roast, I believe you call it” he chuckled, long and hard “Although perhaps roast isn’t the correct term. More...melt?”

And melt they did, Marlene first, the softest of the crew and the easiest to digest. In the incredibly tight spot she had ended up underneath the wriggling elephant’s massive trunk. Digestive fluids cascading down the slopped organ and pouring onto her wriggling, writhing form.

Next went the lemurs. Furry and soft, trapped underneath Burt’s jaw, only helping to hasten their slimy demise.

Burt was the last to fully digest of course. His massively meaty body taking days for Savio to remove, the penguins on his feet long since reduced to goo when he finally expired already half melted.

The elephant barely even noticed the other bumps he occasional felt as the week dragged on...For Savio’s feast was far from over.

---

When the zookeeper walked in on Monday morning the place was eerily quiet. “hello?” She called out with a weary smile “everyone asleep?”

She walked past the penguin exhibit, empty, otters, also empty, lemur, empty.

Joey the kangaroo, vanished except for a faint sour smell in the air and, if the zookeeper had looked closer, the bone remnants of his famous boxing paws.

They were all gone. Elephants, rhinos, monkeys, fish.

If the distraught zookeeper had looked behind herself at the right time though she would have spotted the last remaining member of the zoo.

An incredibly fat snake, slithering away to find more meals in the nearby town.

“Au revoir, my friend” Savio thought as he looked back “I thank you for the opportunity to down such delicacies. Less Central zoo now and more Central park...but I digress, adieu!”

You can see more examples here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/578773 and if you want more of a general idea of the type of stuff I write: https://aryion.com/g4/view/568039 this folder should give you a fair idea. :p I'm fine with digestion, cock vore, anal vore, fatal, willing, unwilling, everything goes except for watersports. Just submit your idea and i'll let you know what I think.

again the ONLY criteria is that the story has to include at least one canon, rule 34 character in either the pred or the prey role. You can still have an OC providing one of those roles, just not two. Any character from video games, books, movies, anything goes.

and a link to my server:

https://discord.gg/KjVFTW3

Last bumped by anyonarex on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:21 pm.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley