Sharktorok's Patreon (Updated)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Sharktorok's Patreon (Updated)

Postby sharktorok » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:28 pm

march2022_patad.jpg

My work involves human female prey, be they original characters or ones from other canons.

I'd like to share some of the perks I'm offering for people who support my efforts on Patreon:

Overall, I am a 2D vore artist focused on rendering very edible ladies being devoured by various hungry predators. Characters I draw are a mix of original designs and those I borrow from fictional canons. If left alone I will usually pick from a handful of favorites, but I also offer polls where users can vote for and SUGGEST who I draw! I also run an ongoing vore/peril themed comic series modeled after a CYOA format, where Patrons can vote to influence how the story moves along. Longer, personal vore comics I work on will also be available to Patrons before they even show up on my shop at a higher price.

Specific perks are available on the following tiers:

$1 - Access to my WIP sketches for various vore-themed art and character designs. Includes access to my first comic, "Launch is Lunch." Also keep an eye on for the polls I post, in which you will be able to vote on my next projects and where I focus my art! Access to my Patreon-exclusive comic series "Cait's Quest" starts here as well, where you can vote on how the story progresses.

$5 - This Tier will grant access to my finished vore-themed artwork and sequences, and higher quality versions than those found on my DA page. On top of participating in content polls, you can suggest the poll options! Also receive page previews of my comic projects. When they are finished, my comic projects will be freely available to this tier and above for that month before it hits my shop. Those on this tier will also be able to help FORM the polls I make for everyone, suggesting which characters we put up for a vote! Plus, Patrons will receive $5 off PER MONTH on future commissions from me.

Above these tiers, I have a select few tiers for monthly commissions at various levels. This is on top of gaining the perks of the two previous tiers. My usual commission rules apply for these.

$10 - Monthly custom sketch

$20 - Monthly custom line art

$40 - Monthly custom full-color/shading

$50 - Monthly custom comic page. HD size with lineart and grayscale blocking. Perfect for both one-off sequences or a series. Currently only available to one Patron, and probably the best deal if you really like the stuff I do!

If any of these perks or ideas interest you, I would grateful for you to check me out: https://www.patreon.com/sharktorok

Your company and support are welcome, and appreciated ;)

Vore Art and Story Comissions:
Outside of Patreon, I'm taking commissions for both vore or non-vore-related artwork. For Vore I would use female human prey (light furry, as in basically a human with a tail and animal ears is fine). I would also be up for depicting other kinks/perils depending on what they are, or even just depictions of characters people want to see. My art prices is listed in the attachment below.

Commission Guide:

Thanks for giving this post the time of your day. I would be truly grateful if you all could check out these pages below and see if any of this would interest you! Cheers!

Sharktorok
Last edited by sharktorok on Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:56 am, edited 14 times in total.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Artist for Hire! Patreon, Photo Sets, Art and Writ

Postby sharktorok » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:37 pm

This sequence covers Panicka's last week as a heroine before meeting her gruesome demise. Includes Tentacle, vore, internal and garment disposal. Tentacle shot has a more NSFW version! Might do the others if I get enough interest :)

You can find the full color sequence over on my Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/sharktorok

panickatease.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:03 pm

Update: I'm on Twitter now! If anyone wants a way to see what I'm up to and connect: https://twitter.com/sharktorok
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:47 pm

I've updated my commission guide. If you have a request, feel free to PM me.

commissionguide9-23.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sharktorok's Patreon Perks (UPDATED!)

Postby sharktorok » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Updated with a detailed description of my Patreon tiers and milestones.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sharktorok's Patreon - New Comic for November Only!

Postby Amirkun » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:07 pm

It seems sadistic to see innocent women getting into perils, especially my favourite pop-culture characters. However, I do feel so many female characters deserve this fate so I'll be sure to consider your offer. Thank you. :gulp:
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sharktorok's Patreon - New Comic for November Only!

Postby sharktorok » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:30 pm

Amirkun wrote:It seems sadistic to see innocent women getting into perils, especially my favourite pop-culture characters. However, I do feel so many female characters deserve this fate so I'll be sure to consider your offer. Thank you. :gulp:

Innocent women, karmic-deserving women, I'll draw either of them getting scarfed down :)
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sharktorok's Patreon (And Other Stuff)

Postby sharktorok » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:52 pm

comicpoll.png

Who should be prey next in my upcoming vore comic? Vote on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sharktorok
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sharktorok's Patreon (WIP's, Art, Content Polls)

Postby sharktorok » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:31 am

New art, chosen by Twitter followers in a poll

attachment=0]riza_twitter.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
riza_twitter.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:35 pm

The result of my latest art poll:

mito4.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:46 am

Recently went with some pinup style art

thighs_small.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:23 pm

This is the current poll ongoing on my page

poll4.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:34 pm

february2021ad.jpg

I've made some updates to my tier perks. The beginning of the month is the perfect time to join--hope to see you guys there!
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Meanwhile, on Cait's Quest...The girl on the far left was created from Patron suggestions, and may find some peril herself...

cq_ad.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:55 pm

aoi_twitter.jpg

My Patrons wanted to see Aoi Asahina get devoured in the latest art poll...what's going on in there?
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby UtagawaAki » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:12 am

That's amazing. glad that you accept commissions for vore-themed art. Many don't want to do things like that. Anyway, I can say that you are really talented. I do hope you continue drawing, you are great. And the details to your artwork is amazing!! Really screams vore to me.
UtagawaAki
New to the forum

Postby sharktorok » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:14 pm

UtagawaAki wrote:That's amazing. glad that you accept commissions for vore-themed art. Many don't want to do things like that. Anyway, I can say that you are really talented. I do hope you continue drawing, you are great. And the details to your artwork is amazing!! Really screams vore to me.

Thanks for that!
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:03 pm

poll5.jpg

Latest poll needs voters! First place will get a mini sequence, and second place will get some sketches. https://www.patreon.com/sharktorok
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:45 pm

A recent two-page comic commission features Momo Yaoyorozu as Gamma Frog food!

momo1.jpg

I've also UPDATED my highest tier to feature a monthly one-page comic custom.

I'm also still hoping to get a few more votes for my art poll before it ends in the next few days, there's currently a tie!
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharktorok » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Lots of comic updates planned this month!

8_ad.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Artists Valley