Good work BBB!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Good work BBB!

Postby Eka » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:57 pm

You have quite a lot of really really great work. BBB, please keep it up!
Eka
Administrator

Thanks!

Postby BigBadBear » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:39 pm

Always glad to hear that :)
I'll keep it up at my on rate.

Thanks!
BigBadBear
Artist

Postby SK » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:31 am

Indeed.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Jag » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:31 pm

Yes, you've got some very great work and one of your pieces was actually the first piece of vore art I ever saw. :D
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Hehe! Really?

Postby BigBadBear » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:41 pm

Which one Jag if I may ask?
BigBadBear
Artist

Postby Jag » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:03 pm

I believe it was one of the early pokemon ones, either the larger Raichu eating the smaller one of the small Raichu falling into the mouth of the Snorlax.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby MStuarn » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:14 am

Interesting enough the first vore pic I saw was the Charizard eating the raichus. Followed by the Snorlax/Raichu one. Have been a fan of your art style ever since :)
MStuarn
New to the forum

Postby Kisiro » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:28 pm

Yes, your artwork has always been awesome. Keep up the great work.
Kisiro
Artist

Re:

Postby Garz » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:55 pm

I also love your artwork... especially your orcs. Nice to see orc vore pictures, and you do them so well...
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kiba » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:57 am

i love orcs!
:twisted:
kiba
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby fivegee » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:49 am

All hail the wonderful BBB! His name, it is so easy to chant! For this alone you must chant it!

Keep up the good work my friend!
I have no signature!! Wait...damn.
fivegee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Hey BBB,if you read that,then i am sorry,my msn dosent respond,its cappoutte :cry:

Anyway,you already know i love your art,but i also want to say that it was one of the first one i loved ^_^
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby SyH » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 pm

i rather enjoy your art along with most every one who has posted here :D
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Mewtwo » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:56 pm

It was your Pokemon art, along with a couple others (mainly The Junkpile) in general that got me into the fandom in the first place.

I hope to see more art from you in the future!
Mewtwo
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby BigBadBear » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:10 pm

I really appreciate the feedbacks and am feeling a bit sorry that I haven't drawn anymore for a few months... I'll try to do some more orcs or pokemons, since they are those who seem to be getting the most attention.
BigBadBear
Artist

Return to Artists Valley