Patreon Special! 100 written words for $1!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Patreon Special! 100 written words for $1!

Postby TastyAce » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:04 pm

Hello there! I'm TastyAce, a new user who's a professional writer IRL, and who writes kinky fics in their free time. Nice to meet you! ^U^

I just started my Patreon ( https://www.patreon.com/tastyace ) in March, and I'm running a special this month. Those who support me at any level ($1 or above) get a free 100 word commission! I usually charge $5 for a 100-word commission, so that's an 80% discount! And those who donate higher get discounts on longer commissions. I work fast and write well.

You can view my commission info here, which has examples of my work: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=TastyAce

I'm also running a Pi Day sale starting tomorrow, where you get 314 words for $3.14. That'll be from March 10-March 14.

Sample 100 word commission:
Spoiler: show
"Come on, you lost the bet. So turn around." Tank was smirking as he spoke. "Now."
Izvy agreed, turning shyly. "Alright," Tank said, putting on a condom and getting out some lube, "this is going to be fun."
Penetration came without warning--Izvy gave a pleasured cry at the sensations in his ass; he grabbing his dick, which was dripping with precum. Tank pounded harder, and Izvy felt himself ready to come. And then he couldn't hold it, and he finally released, cum shooting onto the fresh sheets.
Tank laughed. "You're a mess."
Izvy smiled. "Maybe I like being one."
"Now you're talking."

Sample 314 word commission:
Spoiler: show
"FOOL!" Zim crowed at Dib, gleefully standing over the tied-up human. “You have crossed my path too many times in your pathetic investigations. And I am growing tired of this game.”
“What are you going to do?” Dib asked. Zim was delighted to hear a wave of fear in his voice.
“I’m going to have my breakfast,” Zim said, grinning.
“Breakfast? What do you—?
Before he could finish, Zim dived forward, and shoved the human’s head into his mouth. Dib squirmed and tried to push out, but the alien was stronger, and drooled all over the bare skin. Oh, these humans did taste delicious. Perhaps he should collect some of them as food samples for the Almighty Tallest.
He gulped, and the tiny human slipped past his lips, and entered his stomach. Dib fought and squirmed, but the Irken’s organ made fast work of him, and soon, Dib was no more.
Zim squatted down and let poop squirt from his buttocks. It was flecked with black cloth, that stupid lab coat the human always wears.
The alien cowered over his nemesis’s remains, and a wave of triumph washed over him. The pitiful human was now a true Dib-Stink—hah!
And now, he could enjoy his meal again.
“GIR!” the hungry alien screeched. “Get my latest, greatest invention!”
“Sure!” the robot squeaked happily. He rounded the corner, and returned with a frying pan. “Here it is!”
“NO, you fool!” Zim screamed. “Oh, I’ll get it myself, you unserviceable machine!”
“I’m useless? Yay!”
The invader ignored his useless assistant and turned the corner, grinning at his findings. There, standing proudly in his kitchen, was the Resurrection Machine. It was only the greatest creation in the /history/ of the Irken Empire! And now, he was going to finally use it.
“Get the remains of my enemy!” Zim ordered his robot. For once, Gir obeyed his orders to a T, and snatched up the poop that had once been Dib, plopping it into the Resurrection Machine’s chamber.
Zim pressed a few buttons on the machine and turned the knob. A beam zapped Dib’s remains, and a few seconds later, the human had returned, his eyes closed in the chamber. Then he began to stir.
“Oh. . .” Dib let out a tired groan. “My head! What happened?”
Invader Zim licked his lips, his alien tongue forking out of his mouth. “Now it’s time for lunch.”

If any of these things interest you, donate to my Patreon ( https://www.patreon.com/tastyace ) or PM me! I also love feedback on my work if you'd like to give me some.

Have a great day! :-D
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Re: Patreon Special! 100 written words for $1!

Postby Mad51 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:01 am

$5 per 100 words eh? You might be the most expensive writer on the platform.
Mad51
Participator

Postby TastyAce » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:14 pm

madsci wrote:$5 per 100 words eh? You might be the most expensive writer on the platform.

@madsci It's what I have charged outside of here, though I have been thinking of lowering it. Do you have any suggestions? I'm new around here, and would genuinely love to hear them.

TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brazzel » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Hello hello! Don't listen to MadSci. Half of their post history is flaming people about their rates. I have no clue what their angle is, but it's not particularly helpful.

I've been writing on here for a while. Most people on this site charge by word or by 1000 words. Those are the most common payment options I have seen, as fiction tends to get long. It's easier to calculate, say, $0.03 a word on a 4,500 word commission than to try to calculate by 100 words when the pay scale changes. However, if most of what you write is short, then charging by 100 words is perfectly fine. Set a price that you feel comfortable with. Experiment. Find out what works for you and don't listen to randoms in the forum that tell you that you aren't valuing your own work correctly.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby TastyAce » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:18 pm

@Brazzel Good to know! Thanks so much for the advice! I really appreciate it. :-D

TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brazzel » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:26 pm

TastyAce, No problem, chief! Happy writing. Welcome to the forum.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rumor » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:19 pm

$0.05 per word is pretty steep compared to most writers I've seen in the community. $0.01 per word seems pretty standard for most. I personally charge $0.015, or $.75 per 50 words, which is roughly half of the rate, or less, I can potentially pull from free lance writing sites. But writing demand is pretty low, so I keep my rate pretty low. If I had clients more than once or twice a year, I might up my rates though. (Granted, I don't post many stories here, so probably more why business here is slow for me.)

Feel free to charge whatever you feel is fair for your time and quality, but understand you'll be facing stiff competition in terms of pricing.
Rumor
Somewhat familiar

Postby TastyAce » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:05 pm

@Rumor That's good to know, thank you!

TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mad51 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Brazzel is what I would call, "an uninformed fool" who does not want people to make money so they allow artists to inflate their price so no one buys from them. The reason I let artists know that what they are asking for is steep is because I'm looking to hire people and with most being " $0.01 per word seems pretty standard for most" - as Rumor correctly noted - its a pretty reasonable thing to let new people on the forum know they are asking for 5 times the average amount, especially given each forum has a different rate. All Brazzel does is go around screeching if I inform people that their asking price in this environment is too much. If you get the money all power to yeah, Brazzel seems to think that the mere mention of me saying this causes the world to crumble. I don't flame anyone, except maybe Brazzel.
Mad51
Participator

Postby Brazzel » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:56 am

madsci wrote:Brazzel is what I would call, "an uninformed fool" who does not want people to make money so they allow artists to inflate their price so no one buys from them. The reason I let artists know that what they are asking for is steep is because I'm looking to hire people and with most being " $0.01 per word seems pretty standard for most" - as Rumor correctly noted - its a pretty reasonable thing to let new people on the forum know they are asking for 5 times the average amount, especially given each forum has a different rate. All Brazzel does is go around screeching if I inform people that their asking price in this environment is too much. If you get the money all power to yeah, Brazzel seems to think that the mere mention of me saying this causes the world to crumble. I don't flame anyone, except maybe Brazzel.

I don't mind you informing people that 5 cents a word is higher than standard. I mind that you do it like a complete git. "$5 per 100 words eh?" is some passive aggressive nonsense and you seem to have an eye out for bullying new people. I just do my due diligence in informing them that:

A. They can decide on a price for themself and let the market decide.

B. You're typically regarded as a "right dickhead" by most of the writing community.

Yes, $0.01 a word might be considered average for someone of MadSci's skill level, as I doubt anybody would pay more for incomprehensible garbage, but for anyone with actual writing experience, it's best to build a portfolio and price accordingly. The right price is whatever your client is willing to pay. Keep it classy, folks!
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley