Looking to start writing again!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking to start writing again!

Postby Atlashi » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:27 am

[All slots are gone for now, but more will become available as I finish previous requests!]

Cheers for checking my post out!

I'm looking to start up my writing hobby and creative processes, (exams were killer this year, and have completely knocked all creative motivation out of me.) And I thought a good way to do it would be to write some vore. So, I'm offering to write a vore story for each of the first three people who respond to this post completely free of charge. My only request is that you follow a few conditions:

1) Patience! I still have a few more exams left, so my main focus will be revising for them. My next one is on Wednesday the 14th of March, which means I will probably be unable to get any further then the planning stage with anyone until after that day. My writing skills are a bit rusty as well, meaning I probably wont be able to write as much as you'd perhaps want in a certain time-frame. (But I'll try my best!)
2) Communication. If there's any specific scenes or kinks you have in mind for the story then I'd prefer to know as soon as possible, as I will likely only include the elements you give me in the story. Also, constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated, and If there's something you feel I did a bit off then don't hesitant to respectfully raise the issue with me.
3) If it's a sexually themed role-play, I'd much prefer it if it were between two male characters, or a male and an ambiguous. This is because I am a gay individual myself, and have no idea how to write an effective sex scene involving female or intersex/herm characters. As it does nothing for me, i'll have no clue if it does anything for you.
4) I'm not superhuman, and I have other obligations. Please don't expect me to write a full on novel with multiple chapters and fleshed out plots. As I've said, I'm looking to get into the creative process after exams have zapped the creativity out of me. I figured a few lewd stories would help get the ball rolling. If your here expecting anything of considerable length, I servery doubt I will be able to meet you expectations.

(Edit: I should probably say that I'm comfortable writing anything, aside for the aforementioned non-male erotica, and also anyone who speaks in "infantile talk," e.g severely underage characters such as toddlers or toddlers.)

If your still interested despite all these draconian rules, please feel free to hit me up by replying to the thread, pm'ing me here on eka, or contacting me on discord!
Hope to hear from some of y'all soon,
Atlashi.

Discord:
Username: Atlashi
Number: 4648
Last edited by Atlashi on Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Atlashi
New to the forum

Re: Looking to start writing again!

Postby saintheartwing » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:53 am

Oh, I'm intrigued! :) Count me in!
saintheartwing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mad51 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Count me in!
Mad51
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:17 pm

hrrrrngh
soup
[SHUGOKI] has fallen into lava.
EDIT: Missed the part where you're gay, I will revoke my entry because I don't wanna take it away from someone who wants it more or to put you in a position where you need to write chicks.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Atlashi » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:51 am

Cheers Shugoki, that's actually really considerate of you!
Atlashi
New to the forum

Postby Heartless » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:59 am

well then, I guess I'll take the last slot if its still available
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Return to Artists Valley