Opening for $15 Flash Fiction Commissions [OPEN]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Opening for $15 Flash Fiction Commissions [OPEN]

Postby the_Wolf » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Hello folks,

So, I don't do commissions that often these days. However, with social distancing and WA state current rules, I have some extra time on my hands to do some short-form stuff in-between long projects. I'm opening up this weekend (and possibly into coming weeks) for a few $15 Flash Fiction commissions.

These will be for a piece of kink flash fiction (~1,000-1,200 words) of just about any type for a flat $15. Only limits are the specific "Won't List". These can usually turn around in a day or so. For a good idea of how long flash fiction, check some of the stories in this folder: https://aryion.com/g4/view/558728

It doesn't have to be just vore; I'm willing to do some other kink material. Just whatever short idea you request. If you wonder what I absolutely won't write, see the list on https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=the_Wolf I also reserve the right to refuse for any reason, just so it's said clearly.

This will run one slot at a time, first come, first served on this thread. If the last post is from me asking for the next in line, then the slot is open. Respond on this thread to claim it, then PM me and tell me what you want for your flash fiction. Include your PayPal address in the PM so I can send you a simple invoice for payment.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific question.

So, does anyone want the first slot? :)

the Wolf
the Wolf

I write all kinds of vore stories. Check out my gallery and check the tags to see what you'll enjoy.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Opening for $15 Flash Fiction Commissions [OPEN]

Postby Makuta » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:03 pm

I want to take the first slot, I will send you a PM. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Makuta's flash fic is completed. :)

Next slot is available, who'd like to claim it?
the Wolf

I write all kinds of vore stories. Check out my gallery and check the tags to see what you'll enjoy.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:50 pm

I'll take it! We already have a DM open.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Finished work on PlasmaTech's flash fic. :)

Someone want the next flash fiction slot?
the Wolf

the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby miner249er » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 pm

the_Wolf wrote:Finished work on PlasmaTech's flash fic. :)

Someone want the next flash fiction slot?

I'll take it
miner249er
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley