$20 Swalloween Commissions - Flash Fiction or Short Audio

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Postby the_Wolf » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:44 pm

**Threads were merged. Editing the original post to reflect current project.**

Hello everyone!

It's October and that means my favorite time of year: Halloween! What better time for spooky-themed vore stuff than these chilly fall months. This year I'm trying out a short commission project for the month I like to call: Swalloween.

Offering flat-rate $20 Halloween-themed commissions through this thread in 2 different styles:

Flash-Fiction Story
A 1,000-1,500 word story around a simple premise. Usually this is room for a little set up and one vore (or other kink) scene within the story.
Best examples of flash fiction for length and capacity can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/558728

OR

Short Custom Audio Commission
A 2-3 minute voice audio clip involving any of the voices that I can do for pred or prey characters. These will be voice-only with editing for quality, though I occasionally may throw in some inspired sound surprises as appropriate.
Examples of other audio I've done: https://aryion.com/g4/view/499358

The commission doesn't even have to be vore. I'm willing to do Halloween-themed pieces for other kinks as well, just as long as the idea fits the length allotted and doesn't include anything from the "Won't List" featured here in my commission page: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=the_Wolf

Swalloween is running one slot at a time here, first come, first served on this thread. If the last post is from me asking for the next in line, then the slot is open. Respond on this thread with whether you want Flash Fiction or Audio to claim it, then PM me and tell me what you want for your commission. Include your PayPal address in the PM so I can send you a simple invoice for payment.

Please feel free to PM with any general questions. As always, I reserve the right to refuse for any reason.

Happy Swalloween, and who'd like the first slot? :)
Last edited by the_Wolf on Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the Wolf

I write all kinds of vore stories. Check out my gallery and check the tags to see what you'll enjoy.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Opening for $15 Flash Fiction Commissions [OPEN]

Postby Makuta » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:03 pm

I want to take the first slot, I will send you a PM. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Makuta's flash fic is completed. :)

Next slot is available, who'd like to claim it?
the Wolf

I write all kinds of vore stories. Check out my gallery and check the tags to see what you'll enjoy.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:50 pm

I'll take it! We already have a DM open.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Finished work on PlasmaTech's flash fic. :)

Someone want the next flash fiction slot?
the Wolf

the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby miner249er » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 pm

the_Wolf wrote:Finished work on PlasmaTech's flash fic. :)

Someone want the next flash fiction slot?

I'll take it
miner249er
New to the forum

Postby the_Wolf » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Hello everyone!

It's October and that means my favorite time of year: Halloween! What better time for spooky-themed vore stuff than these chilly fall months. This year I'm trying out a short commission project for the month I like to call: Swalloween.

Offering flat-rate $20 Halloween-themed commissions through this thread in 2 different styles:

Flash-Fiction Story
A 1,000-1,500 word story around a simple premise. Usually this is room for a little set up and one vore (or other kink) scene within the story.
Best examples of flash fiction for length and capacity can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/558728

OR

Short Custom Audio Commission
A 2-3 minute voice audio clip involving any of the voices that I can do for pred or prey characters. These will be voice-only with editing for quality, though I occasionally may throw in some inspired sound surprises as appropriate.
Examples of other audio I've done: https://aryion.com/g4/view/499358

The commission doesn't even have to be vore. I'm willing to do Halloween-themed pieces for other kinks as well, just as long as the idea fits the length allotted and doesn't include anything from the "Won't List" featured here in my commission page: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=the_Wolf

Swalloween is running one slot at a time here, first come, first served on this thread. If the last post is from me asking for the next in line, then the slot is open. Respond on this thread with whether you want Flash Fiction or Audio to claim it, then PM me and tell me what you want for your commission. Include your PayPal address in the PM so I can send you a simple invoice for payment.

Please feel free to PM with any general questions. As always, I reserve the right to refuse for any reason.

Happy Swalloween, and who'd like the first slot? :)
the Wolf

the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: $20 Swalloween Commissions - Flash Fiction or Short Audi

Postby Makuta » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello, I would like to take a slot for a Flash-Fiction Story. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby the_Wolf » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:15 pm

That one is essentially done and will be delivered and posted either tonight or tomorrow. The next slot on this queue is available for a Halloween-themed flash fiction or a short audio. Who'd like to claim it?
the Wolf

the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:25 pm

If you are still doing these I would like a flash fiction, really liked payback is a bitch.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GalionFiremage » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:45 am

If be happy to ask for a commission.
GalionFiremage
New to the forum

Postby the_Wolf » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:00 pm

Okay, with one person in stasis due to being offline for a week or so, another being completed, and another being added to my FA queue instead (currently full) I have room for 1 slot here on the thread. Who'd like to claim this next one by being the first to post?
the Wolf

the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby Conn » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:18 pm

I'll take it if its still available
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:11 pm

If a slot is open Ill take one
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator