Requesting Bloody Roar...

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Requesting Bloody Roar...

Postby Omen » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm

I have been interested in Bloody Roar ever since it came out for Playstation 1. Primal Fury was also a good game, but I am not asking for Primal Fury. I generally happen to think that Bloody Roar is better for vore. Now, I ask why I can never find any furry images, vore images, or even semi-explict images of these characters from the series. It really wouldn't be that hard to imagine them as vore loving characters or being able to yiff.

Well lets face it, Yugo is a wolf... Long is a tiger... Jenny is a bat... Uriko is a catbeast...and you could go on and on. Everyone in this game is a Anthropomorphic person.

So my request is... can a skilled artist here do some intresting vore, (and I would love to see some sex pairings too) on this subject? I think this title deserves attention and art, since you can't even get "good" clean character pictures from the official game website. I would melt to see some BR fanwork.

Being an artist myself, I have only sketched one yiff of BR (Alice and Yugo)... and it was very good, but I don't have photoshop or a scanner... so I will never finish it untill I go buy one. >_> I wish I had the materials to do CG art at home... because I am pretty good at doing it in my graphics design class. T-T

Well I drew some fan art for leshana... but I have no way of getting it onto the computer... T____T ;;

If you aren't considering drawing bloody roar art for me, then can you draw out some CG for my chat characters: Rygen(top priority), and Omen (preferably kitten form).

...AliceTheRabbit (from Bloody Roar) is my alt. chat character as well... I would love a nude CG done of her in her bunny form.
Omen
Somewhat familiar

Re: Requesting Bloody Roar...

Postby Requiem » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:08 pm

Hm...AIM me a bit later.
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Well, its not a drawing...

Postby Shinnigami » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Yo. I agree, one does not see as much Bloody Roar vore when the opportunity is presenting itself so easily.

Unfortunately, I'm not an artist, so I don't ahve any pictures for you, but I do have a screen capture from one of the Bloody Roar games where some one was having a little bit too much fun with the debugger. Here I'll post it.
Attachments
1166622280190_472.jpg
Shinnigami
---

Re: Well, its not a drawing...

Postby DarkGhost » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:06 pm

ya bloody roar is an awsome game n Jenny the Bat is the hottes chick in the game the bad thing is i SUCK at drawin.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:29 am

hehe ^_^ to be honist on bloody roar i have always been drawn towards stunn, cronos and xion ^_^ now they have HOT beast forms hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Omen » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:32 pm

lolz
Omen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:55 pm

awwwww omen just have to break the topic ^_^ love the avatar hehe, love fire fox, and super cute lassy with it
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby fubarone » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:22 am

I tend to shy away from talking about video games here... I know a lot about them and tend to focus on what's bad about them, bloody roar has been lacking in recent incarnations at least by current standards, but that's really not of any concern, and now that I think of it I'm out of line just talking about this, completly off topic lol. Even if I could post here not really my thing...

(from a critical standpoint at lot of people here have bad tastes in veideo games, then again I'm guilty too we're not all rich and can play everything after all so we enjoy what we get)
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Postby Omen » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:06 am

>> Umiriko : I love Firefox 2... boycotting all other browsers since it appeared... I love how it auto-searches in the url navigation. It's definitely the best. ^_^ when firefox first came out, it had problems showing certain html codes... but its pretty much fixed now.

>>fubarone... bloody roar may be a video game, but you should look into its storyline and characters, even if you aren't gonna play it. It's just the shear idea that vore art could arise from the title and it would be really good! =P
Omen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shinnigami » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:13 am

Ahh, gotta love those adorable MS girls pictures. I think I've seen one for every operating system and program. the one for microsoft ME-chan is hilarious because her huge Ahoge-hair gets caught up on a tree branch.
Shinnigami
---

Postby Omen » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:28 pm

yea the microsoft chibis are pretty cool... but we should stay on topic. ^__^ Does anyone do vore art, that can get this done, untill I go buy a scanner and pirate myself a version of photoshop. XD!!!
Omen
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley