Open for writing commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Open for writing commissions

Postby pstuff03 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi there, you can call me Jon, and I'm a part time writer. I am trying to make a little extra money, so i am opening up writing commissions for any vore fans.
Do you have a story that you want written? Look no further than me. I'll write out your story any length, and allow you to distribute it as you please. I'll be descriptive, and get it to you quickly. I'll be going through a pen name, in order to keep myself anonymous. And for payment I will give you a name for my venmo in order to pay.
My price points are as follows.
Short story- Word count 100-500. $10, will take about a week to write.
Regular Story- Word count 500-100. $25, will take around 2 weeks to a month to write.
Multi Part story.- >1000 words. $50 or more depending on the amount of parts. Will require 2 weeks to a month per part to write.

Some of my limits for stories that I write are any underage characters, hard vore, gore, or described death of any character, and cock vore.
I will do better if you have original characters you want me to work with, as if I don't recognize a fandom property, I won't be able to write it appropriately. And there are some fandoms that I will not write. Such as MLP, or Legend of Zelda. As both properties will make me feel uncomfortable in writing it. I will let you know if the property you want me to write for makes me uncomfortable or if I don't recognize it.

Other than all that, in order to contact me, you can reply to this post, or you can email me at [email protected]. I look forward to working with you all. Have a good day.

Edit, as per the advice of some very nice people, I have changed my price points, and am providing a short story as an example of my writing style. I appreciate your help, and your consideration.

Story Sample
Jon, Alice, and the Whale
Jon and Alice were out sailing around the world. They had been married for just over 2 years, and had finally saved up enough to go on their dream honeymoon. To sail a small boat around the world. They had bought a small boat, hilariously named the USS Unsinkable, and had just sailed off of the coast of California on their way out to the Islands of Hawaii. Jon was at the helm, his shirt off, sweat and suntan lotion making his skin glow in the high noon sunlight of the ocean skies. Not a cloud to be seen from horizon to horizon. Below deck, Alice had prepared some soup for lunch. Pouring a glass of fresh lemonade for herself and Jon, she moved to the upper deck, and sat down on the side of the boat. Jon locked the ship’s wheel to keep it going ahead on its heading, and sat next to her. Taking the lemonade and taking a big swig, he smiled at her.
“Well Alice, is this everything you dreamed it would be?” He said. As he pulled her close to him. He saw she was wearing a bikini, bright pink, and very revealing, he couldn’t help but look down at her cleavage. Alice was just finishing her bowl of soup when Jon sat down, and handed him his own bowl.
“Everything and more. I’m so glad we waited to go.” She looked out over the sea. Her smile was almost as bright as the sun. She looked into Jon’s eyes, blushing deeply, she leaned in and kissed him. Jon pulled her in, and deepened the kiss. Letting his tongue slip between her lips, and into her mouth. They embraced, and their tongues danced while their lips locked together. They pulled their bodies close together, losing sense of time in their moment of passion.
Suddenly the boat jolted, knocking both of them forward, Alice landing on top of Jon. Helping each other up, Jon would rush forward to the front of the boat to see what had happened. And groaned in frustration.
“What happened babe?” Alice asked him, as she walked up to stand next to him. Looking down at the front of the boat, she saw that they had hit a reef, and were stuck. “Oh. Jeez, that’s bad luck.” She said. Wrapping her arms around his shoulder. Jon nodded and sighed.
“We are pretty lucky that the winds are low, and we weren’t going very fast. We will have to check the deck below, but I don’t suspect there is any damage, except for a few scratches on the hull.” He said. Turning and walking with Alice to the stairs to go below. They didn’t hear any running water that would be a tell that the hull was breached, which was a relief. Going below they saw that there was no damage to the hull. “Biggest issue is that we are stuck until high tide tonight.” Jon finished. Heading back up to the top deck, he lowered the anchor, and came back down. He threw on a shirt, and grabbed a diving mask. “I’m going to explore the reef a bit, want to come?” He asked Alice. Nodding, she grabbed her own diving mask and snorkel and followed him to the side of the boat where Jon lowered a ladder into the water.
Jon and Alice spent a while exploring the local reef that they found themselves trapped on. They saw so many exotic fish and colorful corals, it became a top competitor as the most amazing and interesting part of the trip. While taking a break from the deep dives they took next to the boat, Alice noticed a blowhole, as a pod of Orcas surfaced just a little ways away from their boat. A few of the orcas got curious, and swam up pretty close to the boat. Jon felt a little alarmed, but Alice was excited.
“Look Jon, it’s orcas, isn’t this amazing!” She said, swimming a little further out to touch one of them. Jon looked on, holding onto the ladder, he called out to her.
“Be careful Alice, they could be dangerous.” He followed her out there, not wanting to sit alone next to the boat. Alice laughed at him, and held his hand.
“They aren’t dangerous baby, they are related to dolphins, they are super friendly.” She explained. Petting the nose of an especially brave orca. Alice laughed and pulled Jon into a hug, kissing him and trying to calm him down as best she can.
Meanwhile, just below them, a rather large, and playful orca opened its mouth. Swimming upward, it quickly engulfed the pair swallowing their lower bodies, breaching, and closing its mouth over their heads. The lovers barely had time to recognize what had happened. When the light of afternoon daylight suddenly turned into near pitch black darkness, and the cold water surrounding their bodies turned into almost hot flesh. All they could do was embrace and stare in fear at their new surroundings. The whale and her pod began to swim out away from the boat, diving down deep into the ocean.
“What happened! Oh god, what happened!” Jon yelled, while Alice shushed him, petting his head, and holding him close to her.
“Stay calm baby. Everything will be ok.” She told him. Both of them took deep breaths, and Alice pressed her husband's head on her chest, so that the sound of her own heartbeat would calm him down. Almost as if the orca took glee of freaking the pair out, once Jon was more calm, a loud gulp rang out around them, and the feeling of the flesh as it engulfed their heads as the whale swallowed her prey to send them to her waiting stomach. As they slid into their temporary home, Alice felt her husband’s breathing get more rapid and panicked. She pulled him back against her, lying atop him to keep him restrained. Whispering calming words in his ear.
“H-how are you so calm.” He asked her. Alice looked him in the eyes for a moment, and kissed him. Rubbing his back, as they pulled away. She whispered in his ear.
“When we get out of here, I’ll tell you.”
The stomach walls massaged the pair gently, and pushed them together. Jon, trying to keep his mind off of the nature of their situation. He looked up at Alice and whispered in her ear.
“Would, would you like to, well, have sex?” He said, “I mean, I know the situation doesn’t really call for it, but why not, you know.” he tried to justify his thoughts, to which his wife just put a finger on his lips, sitting up in the cavernous belly of the beast that had eaten them, she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top. Throwing it aside, she just looked down at him, smiling. Jon’s face had widened with surprise. He wasn’t exactly expecting her to agree. Letting his hands ride up the side of her hips and stomach to grasp her breasts, he simply said, “Thank you.”
“Your welcome baby.” Alice said, as she stripped off her bikini bottom, and pulled down Jon’s own swim trunks to reveal his hard cock. Smiling, she jerked it off gently to the pleasure of her husband. He groaned and began to fondle her breasts in his hands, and felt her position herself to place her wet and hungry pussy. Slowly encasing the member within her sex, he groaned in intense pleasure. The body of the whale seemed to react to the lewd acts being performed within it. Thrusting the two bodies together to the intense surprise and enjoyment of its occupants. Jon felt himself edge closer to climax, and Alice, in the heat of the passion, came before him. Her vagina clamping itself down on the stiff member within it, and pushing Jon over the edge. After the moment of intense passion, Jon and Alice lay next to each other panting and holding each other close. It was not long until the intense physical activity, and warm surroundings drove both of them to fall asleep.
The whale and her pod swam out further along near the bottom of the ocean. Eventually surfacing to take a breath, the whale swam up to a small island, beaching herself temporarily, she coughed up the sleeping lovers onto the soft sands of the island, giving a soft chirp, she turned and pushed herself off the beach and into the water. Swimming away with her pod.
It would be some time before the pair would awaken. Seeing the soft glow of the moon, and the stars as they rose from their long sleep. Naked, and lost, but very happy to not be inside of the whale anymore. The pair would take stock of what the island provided, and began working on focusing on survival until they were rescued. They would never tell anyone what happened to them. But they would remember the adventure fondly.
Last edited by pstuff03 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pstuff03
New to the forum

Re: Open for writing commissions

Postby MarinLaFey » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:11 pm

I'm just making sure I'm getting your price points correct.

100-500 words is $30.
500-1000 words is $50.
A multi-chapter story is $100?

I'm not one for undervaluing art and writing, but you don't even have any writings in your gallery for us to evaluate for quality.

Also, if you're charging $30 for a 500 word story, you're charging more than professional rates. Which is 12¢ a word.

Like I said, I'm not one for undervaluing anyone, but don't expect to get bites when you don't have bait.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby sektornet » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:22 pm

bruh
sektornet
New to the forum

Postby MagicianXV » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:33 am

I agree with MarinLaFey. Your prices are very high, and with no posted work to assess, it would be difficult to feel comfortable paying for a commission.

Your timeframes also seem rather long for the number of words; your post was 293 words, and I doubt it took you a week to write.

Also, if you'll forgive the apparent rudeness, your post itself fails to inspire confidence. You've made a number of very basic errors in your writing, and you either didn't realize it, didn't notice, or didn't take the time to correct them. The structure and clarity are also lacking, which leads me to question the hypothetical quality of a commissioned story.

Do continue writing for your pleasure and the enjoyment of others, but perhaps consider getting more practice under your belt before you begin asking for money.
MagicianXV
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley