Commissions Guide

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Commissions Guide

Postby UncleRippu » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:55 pm

Please Read The Entire Post Before DMing Me

Commissions Open, but I am not posting here anymore.

Rules
I do fics for any fandom as well as stuff with OCs. I can't afford to be picky.

Please read my F-list before asking if I'm into this or that, if you still have a question on what you want in your fic just ask in your commission request. https://www.f-list.net/c/rippu/

Will Do/Won't Do
Will Do:
-Malepred
-Same Size
-M/F, M/M
-G/t
-Shota pred
-Digestion
-Safe Vore
-Absorbtion
-Tail Vore
-Soul Vore
If you have a kink or some other thing you like in vore, ask in your DM. This is just the basics.

Won't Do
-Fempred (as in female pred, obvs)
-Scat/Gas/Piss/etc
-Anal Vore/Cock Vore/Breast Vore/etc
-Feral prey
-Pregnancy (pregnant prey, mpreg, etc)
-Any 'Hyper' stuff (not comfortable with it)

Pricing
Pricing is 5 dollars per page
I accept payment through paypal, paypal.me/unclerippu
You will pay me first before I show you the finished fic.

Contact
Email me at [email protected], or DM me on Discord at UncleRippu#9974 (send friend request so discord doesn't prevent me from replying after a few hours). I no longer post to Eka's for personal reasons, and only use this site to gather commissions and RP requests. If you want to you can post your commission to your account, just credit me.

Last bumped by UncleRippu on Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:55 pm.
UncleRippu
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley