[CLOSED]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[CLOSED]

Postby Coalyard » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:42 am

WE COULDNT FIND PREY, IM SO SORRY EVERYONE

Last edited by Coalyard on Mon May 30, 2022 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huh?
Coalyard
Somewhat familiar

Re: !Project! Current: looking for M OCs for M/M picture (fr

Postby M4st3r0fb41t » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:30 am

Hey there, nice to see you again! Been a while.

While I doubt my bat is someone you'd be interested in (Due to him being an Endo goody two-shoes), I figure there's no harm in linking to him here and seeing if he interests you.

https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Matthew_Bramish

I'd prefer to have him in a predatory role if possible, though if you want him as prey I'd be willing to talk things over. I'm fine with including scat, though I'm not a fan of digestion... Dirty full tour is more my shtick.

Either way, good luck on your search and I hope you have fun drawing, take care.
Cringe is dead and I'm still vorny.
M4st3r0fb41t
Been posting for a bit

Re: !Project! Current: looking for M OCs for M/M picture (fr

Postby Coalyard » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:52 pm

M4st3r0fb41t wrote:Hey there, nice to see you again! Been a while.

While I doubt my bat is someone you'd be interested in (Due to him being an Endo goody two-shoes), I figure there's no harm in linking to him here and seeing if he interests you.

https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Matthew_Bramish

I'd prefer to have him in a predatory role if possible, though if you want him as prey I'd be willing to talk things over. I'm fine with including scat, though I'm not a fan of digestion... Dirty full tour is more my shtick.

Either way, good luck on your search and I hope you have fun drawing, take care.

Hey! Hope stuff is going well for you.

I'd say he's in with a chance, plenty of interesting scenarios to please all involved. Im gonna be keeping this open for a little bit just to see who's interested and as I'm awful at deciding, I'll probably leave it down to rng from a list of ocs that haven't been outright rejected.
Huh?
Coalyard
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley