Casey Kane - Bumper Bundle out now

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Re: Casey Kane - Bumper Bundle out now

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:32 am

Commissioned AmeAfterDark for a voice pack for a project I'm working on. Received today. Super high quality voice work, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this voice artist for other creators around here. 10/10!

https://www.fiverr.com/ameafterdark
CaseyKane
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:46 am

just a spot of character creation and testing for my upcoming project
Attachments
character_test_2_by_caseykanecomics_df965q6.png
CaseyKane
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:12 pm

Players of my old rpg game-making content will know that I do have a soft spot for large ebony women dominating my protagonists, and then putting them where the sun doesn't shine in rather graphic AV glory. Well, this one's for the fans of those scenes. Here's a teaser for an upcoming comic I've been putting together for some time. Going to have to release it in two parts because it's getting too long just for one. The first part will be available on Subscribestar in a couple of weeks, which will be about the same time my subscribestar account goes live - there's nothing there yet so don't go looking.

My already published work is available at www.gumroad.com/caseykane
Attachments
Carolyn Cole Teaser.png
CaseyKane
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Artists Valley