Project Update...

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Casey Kane - Bumper Bundle out now

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:32 am

Commissioned AmeAfterDark for a voice pack for a project I'm working on. Received today. Super high quality voice work, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this voice artist for other creators around here. 10/10!

https://www.fiverr.com/amecommissions
Last edited by CaseyKane on Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:46 am

just a spot of character creation and testing for my upcoming project
Attachments
character_test_2_by_caseykanecomics_df965q6.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:12 pm

Players of my old rpg game-making content will know that I do have a soft spot for large ebony women dominating my protagonists, and then putting them where the sun doesn't shine in rather graphic AV glory. Well, this one's for the fans of those scenes. Here's a teaser for an upcoming comic I've been putting together for some time. Going to have to release it in two parts because it's getting too long just for one. The first part will be available on Subscribestar in a couple of weeks, which will be about the same time my subscribestar account goes live - there's nothing there yet so don't go looking.

My already published work is available at www.gumroad.com/caseykane
Attachments
Carolyn Cole Teaser.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - New Subscribestar Account Live Now

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:09 am

Subscribestar Page.JPG

Like my work and want to support me as a creator? I'm now releasing NSFW content on Subscribestar here: http://subscribestar.adult/casey-kane

There's tons of stuff on there including my entire back catalogue in the $5 tier, and it's the only place to get your hands on my latest release Carolyn Cole & the Personal Trainer (pt 1).
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:08 am

Alicia Rotherham is called upon to be the personal trainer of Carolyn Cole, a former world-champion of the Vore Tournament Extreme Wrestling (VoreTEx Wrestling) circuit, a deathmatch tournament where the winner of each bout gets to consume the loser... with her ass. But little does Alicia know that Carolyn has a hidden deadly agenda for calling upon her services.

This is part 1 of a 2 part story.

Only available here:
subscribestar.adult/casey-kane
Attachments
carolyn_cole_and_the_personal_trainer_pt_1_cover_by_caseykanecomics_dfbc4x4.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:46 am

facesit for DA 01.png

PT_01_46 SS Advert.png

PT_01_47 ss advert.png

Some samples of my latest comic. Details below:

Alicia Rotherham is called upon to be the personal trainer of Carolyn Cole, a former world-champion of the Vore Tournament Extreme Wrestling (VoreTEx Wrestling) circuit, a deathmatch tournament where the winner of each bout gets to consume the loser... with her ass. But little does Alicia know that Carolyn has a hidden deadly agenda for calling upon her services.

This is part 1 of a 2 part story involving Lesbian Femdom and Anal Vore.

Only available here:
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:22 pm

TR cover.jpg

OUT NOW on all tiers:

After Grok - an Amphibianite mercenary - is taken prisoner by the Human Alliance, Stonecroft embarks on a daring rescue. But just how far is she prepared to go to save her friend?

48 pages plus cover, featuring interspecies sex and consensual oral vore. Enjoy.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:35 am

https://subscribestar.adult/casey-kane

Available on the "Participating Supporter" tier & up, tell me what you want my next two NSFW comics to be from the following list:

Option 1 - Superheroine vs male supervillain - consensual snuff - A superheroine fights a male supervillain responsible for assaulting and murdering multiple women of New Liberty City. But things take a perilous turn when the heroine discovers an unexpected desire to become her foe's next victim.

Option 2 - Carolyn Cole on vacation - Lesbain Ass Worship & Anal Vore - Carolyn is relaxing at a resort on a tropical island when one of the other guests recognises her and offers to be her ass slave. With Carolyn in control Lesbian Ass Worship and Anal Vore are sure to follow.

Option 3 - Whatever You Want - Mother & Daughter AV (mother AV's the daughter) - A family tradition upon the offspring "Coming of Age" is to give them the gift of whatever they choose. The mother used her own coming of age gift to join the voretex wrestling circuit. She thinks her daughter will do the same but is stunned when instead she asks to be her mother's next ass-meal.

Option 4 - "Fair Game" - consensual Rough Sex and snuff - In an alternate society, young thrill-seeking women can opt out of the laws protecting them from forced sex and murder. Men of that society who become licensed "Gamers" are able to hunt the "Fair Game" girls without legal repercussions. Abigail, who is just such a thrill-seeking young woman, has signed up for 24 hrs as fair game. Just once. just so she can say she did it. And anyway, it'll probably be okay... right?

Option 5 - Cindy, Hell's Huntress - A "buffy" type affair where Cindy, the chosen one, must battle the froggish humanoid minions of hell. But the arrival of renowned Huntress Killer in town sends Cindy into emotional turmoil. Can she really defeat the Huntress Killer, or will he devour her whole like he did the two previously chosen huntresses?

Feel free to shout your preferences here in the comments, but the choice is up to my subscribers. Voting closes 20/10/2022.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:27 am

TTD_01_48 NT.png

Cover_TTD_01b.png

Hey all, just posted a new comic over on subscribestar & gumroad, details as follows:

Available here (all tiers):

And here:

gumroad.com/caseykane

Concept:
In an alternate reality, two lesbian witches enter the TTDC octagon to engage in a fight to the death.

This edition is the second of three variant endings: Frog Food.

PDF and PNG versions are included in the download. The comic is 77 pages long. This product contains depictions of violence, sex and vore. It is suitable only for adults.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:16 am

PART 2 of 3

This is part 2 of a 3 part story - part 3 to follow. One of my older works, VoreTEx Wrestling Match 01 (available on gumroad and in the Enthusiast and higher tiers at subscribestar.adult/casey-kane), acts as a sort of conceptual prequel to this comic, although it's not at all necessary.

78 pages with tons of ass-worship for your pleasure.

GET IT HERE:

http://www.gumroad.com/caseykane

OR HERE:

Attachments
carolyn_cole_and_the_personal_trainer_pt_2_by_caseykanecomics_dfhvrgt.png
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - Content Updates

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:27 am

BHT_01_000 COVER.png

Hey all, just thought I'd take a moment to share my latest creation: Becoming My Sister's Toilet.

First off, just to be clear (bearing in mind I'm posting this on a vore site), this isn't a vore story. This one's a fully illustrated 33 page story focusing on themes of lesbianism, incest, and pee domination. For those of you interested in checking it out, it's available at www.Gumroad.com/caseykane and over on my subscribestar account, www.subscribestar.adult/casey-kane .

I'm still doing vore work, I just want to broaden my creative erotic horizons a bit. The full plain text version of this story should be appearing on Literotica and various erotic fiction sites in the near future.

Anyway, check it out maybe ;)
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - Content Updates

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:40 am

I'm publishing some old projects in my gallery here in full. First up, The Rising Worm (with text version). Willing Worm/F story.

Like what you see? Support my work here:

https://subscribestar.adult/casey-kane

And here:

https://gumroad.com/caseykane
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - PRICE CRASH GUMROAD

Postby CaseyKane » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:01 am

PRICE CRASH.png

PRICE CRASH!

Today I've slashed the prices in my gumroad store. It's never been cheaper to enjoy my work.

http://www.gumroad.com/caseykane
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - PRICE CRASH GUMROAD

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:45 pm

Been quiet here for a while. Not dead, just repositioning myself. I've got 4 comics ready to release, but these are focussed on fetishes other than Vore, so may not be of interest to anyone here. Also, gone some way to getting a website set up so I can post more explicit stuff than the mods over on DA will permit.

Had a big burn out a while back with the failure of Carolyn Cole project. Still sore over it, truth be told. I didn't want to work on vore projects at all anymore. Now I'm thinking I'll try some stuff again. No patreon, nor Subscribestar, just making content as and when I feel the drive. I'll post here when I have something that might interest the community, but yeah, just posting this to say I'm active and looking for ways to contribute again.

If you want to get hold of my current catalogue, I'm keeping things cheap over at gumroad:
www.gumroad.com/caseykane
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - NEW WEBSITE

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:49 am

covers_mashup.jpg

Hey all, I've spent the last couple of weeks putting together a website for my taboo / domination / vore art and comics. Head over and check it out. There's some new comics I've not released anywhere else, and also some completely free stuff available there in the store area.

mykinkden.com

If you're creating an account you'll get an email to set up a password, so be sure to check there. Let me know what you think. Any problems send me a message here, or over at my gmail: [email protected]

Casey
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Casey Kane - NEW WEBSITE

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:13 am

FLASH SALE!

35% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING @ WWW.GUMROAD.COM/CASEYKANE

CODE: FLASH35

LIMITED TIME ONLY
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Project Update...

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:00 pm

Hoping for a return to making vore content for 2024.

Top of my goals list for full projects next year are (1) Carolyn Cole remake, and (2) Blackthorn, an rpg / visual novel type thing.

Now it's super early days, and the projects are only in the planning stages, but I'm thinking I want to leave the comic format behind and try something a bit more experimental and interactive. Ultimately I've got an itch to return to game creation, but before I throw myself into a massive project only to find there's a ton of stuff I haven't thought through properly, I'm thinking of making some mini "test" projects to get some community feedback on aesthetics, scene progressions, animation styes, etc...

I'm finishing off some non-vore related projects over on my subscribestar account (https://subscribestar.adult/casey-kane), so you should start seeing new content from me here around about mid-late Jan. IF you do want to sign up to my subscribestar account to support me in my transition back to making vore content, please send me a direct message there that just says "vore" or something like that when you sign up, just so I know where the support is coming from.

Otherwise this is really just a note to say I'm hopefully going to be active in this arena soon, and that I hope this comes as some good news :)

Stay safe out there,
Casey
CaseyKane
Participator

Previous

Return to Artists Valley