New story.... And back

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New story.... And back

Postby TW » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:38 pm

In case you missed my blog (WHich can be found here http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... try&e=1129)

I have returned. Thanks to the well wishers who posted on my blog or privatley Pmed me wanting to chat and just be support. :)

I wrote a new story as well. It has a bit more sex than many of the stories I have written before... So read the disclaimer carefully before reading the story...

Comments are welcome. Here is the link...

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=111039

See you around!
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re: New story.... And back

Postby rjw14 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:59 pm

about that blog, which I indeed missed *hides*,
can't you setup a/n in/direct link between your pc and notebook? I have one, and it works like a dream
rjw14
Somewhat familiar

Postby TW » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:00 pm

Note book as in pen and paper. hehe.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby rjw14 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:03 pm

Ooooh, THAT kind of notebook

DON'T SAY SUCH CONFUSING THINGS IN THESE MODERN TIMES MAN D<
rjw14
Somewhat familiar

Postby TW » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:05 pm

hehe. Sorry. :(

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby rjw14 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:08 pm

Your punishment will be decided after judging the quality of your new works
x3

I deemed it suitable that no punishment needs to be administered
rjw14
Somewhat familiar

Postby TW » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:51 pm

It was brought to my attention that there is a massive mis-placed word at in the story. I fixed it and re-uploaded. :D Thanks Jurodan for spotting it!

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby TW » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:25 pm

I uploaded another story! Tis in my folder! Sorry I don't have time to give you the link.... It is called the chronicles of the watcher till I get a chance to fix it... Should actually be called Fast food....

Anyway, catch ya later!

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Umiriko » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:02 am

yeah Tw welcome back * preforms a flying dwagggie pounce hug, pinning you down and snuggleing up, barraging you with wet licks* eee hehe ^^ sorry i can get carried away, good to have you back and writing, il have to have a look at that when i get a mo to myself
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby TW » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:31 pm

Umiriko wrote:yeah Tw welcome back * preforms a flying dwagggie pounce hug, pinning you down and snuggleing up, barraging you with wet licks* eee hehe ^^ sorry i can get carried away, good to have you back and writing, il have to have a look at that when i get a mo to myself

*Is covered with the Dwaggie kisses and knocked to the floor.* Why thank you Umi... THough I do think I need you to get off me since you are a dwaggie and I am a human.... (In other words, YOU ARE HEAVY! :D )
But, *Huggles the dwaggie after moving him off to the side*

Thank you UMI! It feels good to be welcomed back. :D

Let me know what you think of the story!

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Umiriko » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:41 pm

*rolls off only to pull you with me so your now laying on my tummy as im on my back*
awwww okies ^^ i wont squish you :P , just hug instead :P and its cool to have you back, gotta love the avtar you got as well ^^ thought i know its oldish, its good to see it again, il read em asap
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby TW » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:48 pm

Actually, that is my new avatar that Chrisis made me. :) Only like a month old, if that.... *Bounces on your belly.* Much more comfortable. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Umiriko » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:11 pm

*giggles and watches you go* arr ^^ well i like it alot ^^
Umiriko

Postby TW » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:59 pm

The story? Really?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to Artists Valley