Writing commissions are open!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing commissions are open!

Postby SuppeSama » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:20 am

Have you always had a story you would want to read but won't be able to find one that's even close?
Do you have kinks that no one is willing to write of?
Have you been searching for a writer who will personalize the story just for you?

Worry no more! I will write it for you just in the way you want without dragging the story on like a college student writing their essay or dragging it past the deadline!
You can count on me to finish your story, or you get all of your money back. I have none of those silly "X amount is what I won't give back even if I don't finish the story" rules. If I cannot finish your story, you get all of your money back, period.

Go check my commission page for more info~!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Last edited by SuppeSama on Tue May 31, 2022 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
You commission me and I shall write your darkest secrets into a text that you can read again and again without getting bored!
SuppeSama
New to the forum

Re: Commissions are open!

Postby That1Person » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:40 pm

If you had examples of your work, I would consider it, but it's hard to give money to someone when I don't know what the quality of the writing is.
That1Person
New to the forum

Postby SuppeSama » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:45 pm

That1Person wrote:If you had examples of your work, I would consider it, but it's hard to give money to someone when I don't know what the quality of the writing is.

I finally have a gallery up and it will get more content as I write~!
You commission me and I shall write your darkest secrets into a text that you can read again and again without getting bored!
SuppeSama
New to the forum

Postby SuppeSama » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:48 am

Just doing a little bump uvu
SuppeSama
New to the forum

Postby danadams01 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:11 am

SuppeSama wrote:Just doing a little bump uvu. Additionally, break down working strategies to check whether the composing supplier utilizes progressed procedures like the utilization of varieties, tributes, and exceptional accomplishments to make your cv writing service - url link here. stand apart from the opposition.

I at last have an exhibition up and it will get more happy as I write too!
danadams01
New to the forum

Re: Writing commissions are open!

Postby SuppeSama » Tue May 31, 2022 7:06 am

New slots open for 3 cents per word with maximum amount of 5000 words!
SuppeSama
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley