Toot’s commission shack is open for business

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Toot’s commission shack is open for business

Postby TootLunch » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello pervs, pervettes, and everyone else in between or outside of masculine/feminine pronouns.

My name is Toot and I come offering visual creations of excellent quality to satisfy your various desires!

Primary payment service is PayPal but other arrangements are possible.

Will Do / Won't Do:
Will Do: Non-vore, Vore of almost any variety, willing/unwilling, Original/Cannon characters, Gas, Sexual/Nonsexual content, Human/Furry/Any Species, any gender but I specialize in feminine figures, and basically anything else not listed in the “Won’t Do” section.

Won’t Do: Underage (Canonically young characters may be aged up), Scat, Gore of any kind, vomit, visual digestion (i.e. internal shot of someone melting, a belly softening and shrinking is fine.) skeletal remains/imprints, Rape.

Pricing:
Comics: $25 per character per panel, fully lined and colored. Example: a comic with 2 characters in 3 panels would be $50 x 3= $150

Single full size Image: $25 per character + $30, fully lined and colored. Example: a full size image with 4 characters would be $100 + $30=$130

Non-colored sketches: $10 per character + $20, Example: A sketch with 3 characters would be $30 + $20 = $50

Writing: $30 per thousand words. Example: a 6000 word story would be $30 x 6 = $180

Some examples of my work and pricing can be found on my commissions page https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... =TootLunch

Send me a private message here on Eka’s.
TootLunch
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley