COWNUGGET!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

COWNUGGET!

Postby SK » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:15 am

Hey there, just wondering how my art is coming along. Been waiting a long time for it. Kind of getting slightly displeased here with the wait. So how about a progress report, anybody that knows Cownugget if you can tell me anything I will appreciate it.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Bluefox87 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:03 am

Patience is a sharp razor to swallow my friend.
Bluefox87
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:44 am

my advice sk would be to find a person who knows how to get incontact with nugget and ask that way, maybe there are some rl issues atm , you never know, im guessing christkitsune or arokha would know as they have both had commishions done
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Kfox » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:44 am

How can u rush art? 8O
Kfox
Participator

Re:

Postby Ranger » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:53 am

Kfox wrote:How can u rush art? 8O

I doubt SK is asking Cownugget to rush, I'm taking a guess that the request/commission was requested quite some time ago.
Ranger
---

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:07 am

mmmhmm, anyone know contact details for nugget.. i guess the admin would be able ot look it up for you if its that needy
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby V » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:54 am

It isnt a "rush" situation. I'm still waiting for my commission I paid for close to 2 years ago ;/

I think part of the problem was he needed money at the time, so he took far more commissions then would have been possible to complete in a timely manner. Then I'm sure some RL stuff happened, which further delayed it.
V
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Katojana » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:11 am

nyaw I'm still waiting too since more than a year.
I don't wanna rush either but a status report would be great...
Katojana
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kisiro » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:19 am

I've known the guy for a few years online. Only met him once in person. Keep contact with him every once in a long while. Apparently he's a pretty busy guy and get's himself swamped ALOT and behind on things. Could just be rl issues too though. I dunno. *shrugs* I trust he does what he can when he's able to. Must be hard...Art, is work. =/
Kisiro
Artist

Kohon

Postby Deathworks » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:18 am

Hi!

I just wanted to point you to a few interesting features of Eka's Portal.

First of all, there is the PM system which is quite handy to get in touch with people who are active at Eka's Portal. Links to PM a member are given under each post of that person and on their profile page.

And that profile page also has a very nifty feature. On the right, you see an entry, Total Posts:. If you look closely at the data there, you will see Find all posts by . When you click on that link, you will get a list of all posts in the forums by the person, sorted by date, so that the first ones will be the most recent ones.

This way, you can easily check whether a person is currently active at Eka's Portal, or whether they don't come here anymore.

In the case of Cownugget, for instance, his most recent post was on April 25th, 2007 in the General Vore section. Before that, three posts on April 13th, 2007. This would make me optimistic about him still accessing Eka's Portal, so using the forums or PM to contact him should probably yield results.

Deathworks

(The data I presented above is available for all to check at the click of a button. I am not revealing any private secrets there.)
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Kuja » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:32 am

:P thats not cool, dude try to post somthing like this in a note.
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

In my defense

Postby Deathworks » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:41 am

Hi!

I am not sure, but are you referring to my post, Kuja?

If that is the case, I would like to point out, that Umiriko suggested asking the admins for the contact information as a solution, to which I simply tried to provide a simpler alternative without needing to burden the admins.

And I figured making this openly would be the right move since there are several people who may be interested in this approach; besides Umiriko, there is of course the original creator of the thread, as well as other people who have voiced the necessity to get into contact with Cownugget.

As I said, I am not disclosing any private or hidden information, but simply data that is openly available for anyone to see at whim.

Deathworks

Edit: P.S.: I just checked for completeness; the find all posts feature is available, even if you are not logged in. That means, any guest can check that information if they like to, not only registered members. So, I am not talking about secrets here.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: In my defense

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:45 pm

CowNugget always seems to take a long time on commisions, but from what I understand they DO eventually get done.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Return to Artists Valley