New Commission Slots (OPEN!)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New Commission Slots (OPEN!)

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:20 pm

Hi there

I've been writing fan fictions, role plays and other writable content for many years and one thing you should know about me is I write A LOT. I write lengthy, detailed, highly descriptive and verbose stories surrounding vore and other fetishes. My specialty is writing about canons such as popular media like anime, cartoons, comics, video games, movies, TV shows etc. The more familiar I am with the material, the more accurate I can be to the characters, world, personalities etc. I can adapt/read up on new material I am not familiar with or rusty on for small fees though. Of course, if you want OC's used/created or your own chars involved that is absolutely fine as well and can be worked into stories as well.

Now, just because I am familiar with one show DOES NOT MEAN I know every single character in that show. If there's someone specific you want a story about and I have not seen that far to that character or that point, I can still look up/read up on that specific material or character for small fees if that is required. Feel free to ask any and all questions if your unclear or unsure on anything. Here are the main/primary media titles I am familiar with and willing to write stories about:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZJc ... sp=sharing

Will Do / Won't Do

Will do: Pretty much anything that isn't listed in the won't do section. The favorite ones are not mandatory, they just happen to be ones I really like. It doesn't mean I will only do these ones.

Favorites: Humans, Anime, Legs (boy or girls' drive me NUTS ^^), Wedgies, Tickling, Teens, Kidnapping, Bare feet, Groping, Fan Characters, Taunting/Teasing, Underwear, Prey getting stuck somewhere then licked/teased by Pred, Talking within the belly, Prey denying that they taste good or saying they taste lousy, Having prey unknowingly stick their heads into open maws, Preparing prey like roast pigs (with toppings, sauces, apple in mouth etc), Monster/creature preds.

Won't do: Extreme gore, castration, Rape, hypersized breasts/cocks etc, any kind of sex with a corpse or bones, unbirthing.

Maybe (with small fees): Sex ($5), Blood ($5), Underage prey ($30), Cock vore ($10), Anal vore ($10), Scat ($10), Researching character I am unfamiliar with ($5), Researching a whole new media/show/game I am unfamiliar with ($10)*

*Bare in mind shows with obscenely long episodes like all Pokemon series or every single episode of One Piece are not feasible for me to be 100% caught up on.

Pricing

10 for 1K words. Not against adding on additional pages than originally ordered for small fees and will gladly talk to you about that. I require payment up front, through Paypal. If using other pay services please inquire and we will talk about what we can set up.

Contact

PM for questions, commission ideas, pay e-mail address.
Attachments
Misato.docx
Commission Example1
(22.87 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Pantastic Meeting - Copy.docx
Commission Example2
(26.34 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

Last bumped by TheCreeper on Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:20 pm.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley