my first attempt to painting

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

my first attempt to painting

Postby masiiiz » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:21 am

IMG_20221101_171846.jpg
masiiiz
New to the forum

Re: my first attempt to painting

Postby Coldbrush » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:40 am

masiiiz wrote:
IMG_20221101_171846.jpg

Quite the lovely first attempt there :-)
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:31 pm

Yeah, that's pretty cute!
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Postby masiiiz » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:15 am

Thanks so much !!
masiiiz
New to the forum

Postby Lavendercake877 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:47 am

masiiiz, omg i wouldn't have guessed this was yourfirst time o.o did you do this digitally or traditonally? either or great work <3
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby masiiiz » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:11 am

Thanks!
For the drawing i first draw it on paper and then for the paint i used retas studio
masiiiz
New to the forum

Postby Rhysion » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:15 pm

Squishy and slimy and constricted! I do hope you continue to draw and paint.
Rhysion
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley