Open! Average Vore Writing Commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Open! Average Vore Writing Commissions

Postby LordWinterStark » Mon May 15, 2023 1:22 am

Hey, yourself! Thanks for stopping by!

I like to call myself an average enjoyer of vore, and people tell me they like the little stories I come up with. That being said, life's been a little on the rough side as of late, so I've been trying to make ends meet by writing commissions!

I guess you've heard this story at least a thousand times by now, so I won't bore you with the deets. Just know that I'm open, have a quick turnaround time, and my clients tell me they like my work! Why don't you take a look at this handy-dandy little list I've put up so we can tell if our interests mesh?

Will Do:
1. Vore (hard / soft).
2. Digestion (any levels).
3. Graphic descriptions (ask).
4. Realism (Either magical or otherwise).
5. Believable settings.
6. Any predator.
7. Any prey.
8. Macro / Micro.

Will Not Do:
1. One-dimensional characters or pieces.

Well, those are my interests. If something isn't listed or is otherwise ambiguous, it might simply mean that I'm not familiar with the concept, and writing about it might require me to conduct further research. The only thing that is an absolute "no" on my list is one-dimensional characters or scenarios; I find it challenging to work with them, so I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this limitation.

Now let's discuss the process of how I work. To initiate the commission, I require upfront payment, which can be conveniently made through Stripe. I will provide you with a secure payment link for a hassle-free transaction. Alternatively, I also accept payments via PayPal, accommodating different preferences.

Once the payment is received, I will begin crafting your piece promptly. You can expect to receive your completed commission within a week or less, barring any unforeseen circumstances that may arise beyond my control.

My rates for commissions typically range from $15 to $25 per 1000 words, with the exact pricing depending on the nature and complexity of the specific commission. However, I am open to discussing and adapting the prices to suit your individual needs and requirements. I encourage you to reach out and have a discussion with me regarding your project, so we can determine a fair and mutually beneficial pricing structure.

If there are any specific deadlines or time constraints you would like to discuss or if you have any other questions regarding the process, please don't hesitate to let me know. You may get in contact with me via the comments in this thread, my PMs or my Discord: Stark Winter#2838. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Here are a few examples of the previous commissions I've had the privilege of working on:

No One's Prey: A short and sweet piece just around 1.5K words, and my very first commissioned piece. Despite its brevity, this story packs a punch with its fast pace and dynamic narrative.
Someone Who Cares:Much larger than its predecessor at 9K words, this one's a piece of emotional writing that is near and dear to my heart.
LordWinterStark
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley