shadowmane's work

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Devil Catching Lunch

Postby Umiriko » Wed May 23, 2007 1:24 am

arrrr the joys of demonesses ^_^ nice drawings there
... must.. ressit.. angel... *licks lips*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Hungry Monsters

Postby shadowmane » Wed May 23, 2007 11:36 pm

Even scary extradimensional Elder Gods need a light snack now and then...

Jim.
Attachments
Cthulu01a.jpg
The Craw of C'thulu
shadowmane
New to the forum

Made by a Merman...

Postby shadowmane » Wed May 23, 2007 11:39 pm

There's more thanone way for a girl to get "eaten out" by a creature...

Jim

xxx
Attachments
MaidMerman.jpg
Maid and Merman
shadowmane
New to the forum

Re: Made by a Merman...

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 24, 2007 3:26 am

hehe naughty merpeople ^^ umi will have to punish them some how* licks lips*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Venus Trap

Postby shadowmane » Sat May 26, 2007 12:27 pm

I'm still waiting to hear back on how you would recommend my stringing several of these pics together since the option down bellow seems to allow for only one pic at a time, and the comments section is not very helpful.

Jim.
Attachments
Venusfly.jpg
Hungry plants that grow to a certain size need more than flies to catch into their maw...
shadowmane
New to the forum

Re: Venus Trap

Postby DancingQueen6281 » Sat May 26, 2007 5:45 pm

The style is interesting, the ones where the girls are willing to be food I like the best.
DancingQueen6281
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Sat May 26, 2007 5:51 pm

hehe pleasure before the fall ^^ always nice to see the prey getting something out of it as well, nice work
Umiriko

Postby shadowmane » Mon May 28, 2007 5:38 am

I've always enjoyed consensuality in my fantasy artwork, and when I do put a girl in a situation that's dire I don't mean to totally denigrade her as a human being...just play out the sensual aspects of what she is going through and find the humorous thread of irony where some girls get pleasure before being digested... :gulp:
shadowmane
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Mon May 28, 2007 6:18 am

i like it ^^ seems fair
Umiriko

Previous

Return to Artists Valley