New stuff

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New stuff

Postby Graphis » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:36 pm

Hey, great new set of pics, Shyguy.

Personally, not a huge fan of the ub/anal, but still I love to see your new stuff. I'm going in to comment the ones I like now ^^
Graphis - ~~ Hungry, yet tasty gryphon! ~~
Graphis
Gryphoncakes

Postby Eka » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:42 pm

I haven't actually saw any unbirthing /anal drawing -yet-. Still, there are so much more oral vore then antyhing else. It is always nice to see someone give the other type of vore a chance. As a big fan of unbirthing and alternative vore method. I am definitely in support of seeing them get drawn!
Eka
Administrator

Postby Graphis » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:50 pm

I'm all in favor of increasing the scope of vore, I'm very supportive of anything that expands the community, as well as hones an artists' skills. Please, don't let my taste bring you down, I apologize for mentioning it. Absolutely keep doing what you love, Shyguy. There are many people who appreciate ub and anal alot more than me and I like seeing them happy. Plus, I don't think there is tons of anal stuff anyway, but I could be wrong.
Graphis - ~~ Hungry, yet tasty gryphon! ~~
Graphis
Gryphoncakes

Postby Shyguy9 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:11 pm

Meh, its cool. I just like trying new things and you know what they say, variety is the spice of life! Right?

That having been said.... I dont think im too keen on the Unbirthing either. Im not sure I'll be doing any more. Sorry Eka! (;3;)
Shyguy9
Not actually shy

Postby Eka » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:14 pm

Shyguy9 wrote:Meh, its cool. I just like trying new things and you know what they say, variety is the spice of life! Right?

That having been said.... I dont think im too keen on the Unbirthing either. Im not sure I'll be doing any more. Sorry Eka! (;3;)

That is ok. I'm just gonna cut your next pay check from me in half. =P

Seriously. I love anal, or just any oral vore as well. You should draw what you enjoy drawing. ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Sophie » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:30 pm

Aiyaaa! :O

heh ^^ Oh, off topic question: I simply love the little picture of your robo-bunny character up on top of the page, and I've been interested in drawing her for a while now... you're so cute!

Would that be OK? I promise to do you justice! And, umm... any sort of situation you would like to see me draw her in? just in case :D
Sophie
Dragoness

Postby Eka » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:40 pm

*Giggles* Thanks... that is Eka II, the enemies of the Original Eka. Base on this drawing made by Image neo-kun.
Yes, you can draw her in whatever situation you like. she is an odd character herself, for info, check here http://eka.aryion.com/Eka2/
Eka
Administrator

Return to Artists Valley