Suriya fanart

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Suriya fanart

Postby Xen » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:21 pm

No, I haven't posted it yet, just asking for permission. But I have a neat little post-vore suriya sketch that I need to scan and I was wondering if it would be okay to post it here. I know how an artist can get very protective of his characters :)

Also, further down the line, i was wondering if you would like to color it or not, and if you'd rather have it in your own gallery or if i could post it in mine with specifics to who she is and all due credit to you.

I really love your work and I too am a dedicated nagaphile:) I was amazed with the whole tailsnout idea, you're an amazing arteur, sir, kudos.
Xen
Participator

Postby Eka » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:14 am

I'm pretty sure he will say yes but either way I can't wait to see them myself. O.o you should pm him, otherwise he might not see this!
Eka
Administrator

Postby JakuArts » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:33 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Haha Of course! Feel free to post anything you like,

And yes I have to say im really sorry for not checking this board all that often, I should.. Just been soooo ungodly busy getting a start in another semester of college.

But yeah! Have fun!

If its alright with you, id love to make a guest/collab folder on the gallery, and id be happy to post it up!

Thank you so much! hehe, this really made my night!
:D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Xen » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:55 am

cool cool, it'll get posted later tongiht due to my scanner being at my friend's house... cause it's his.... cause i don't have one :( *

But yeah, post it with your stuff. Hopefully before too long i'll get cracking on more vore work and open up my own gallery here. Been havin too much fun filling requests for my friends at home, I'm kinda terrified as to the possible number of requests i may get when i go all interweb style :)
Xen
Participator

Postby JakuArts » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:29 pm

Hehe I know! Its alot of fun online though!

Im saving up for a tabletPC here, since most of my.. ahem.. eccentric art starts as pure scribble. I get sooo lost on paper and eraser.. The eraser dosent last long hehe! Migrated to drawing in photoshop, but i cant turn a tablet like paper. Thatll change soon!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Xen » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:04 pm

never would have guessed! I just re-discovered the pencil, we've been good friends since, and I'm addicted to kneadable erasers, i've got one rolled up that's like, 4 inches in diameter :!:. I'd like a pad, but they're too frickin expensive, but with the amount of editing i do in photoshop i'm getting pretty proficient with the mouse.

But yeah. Random question from a huge fan perspective. Is it cool if i use the tailsnout on some of my vore work? I draw a lot of nagas and I think the tailsnout idea would be perfect with some of my character designs, but if you want that to be your 'thing' then that's okay too.

I'm incredibly nervous about stepping on artist toes :oops: But everynow and then there's an awesome idea that I see that i have to investigate.
Xen
Participator

Postby JakuArts » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:56 pm

Aww come on, I think you can tell im a naga at heart.. You simply can not step on my toes.. 8)

But yeah, have fun!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Xen » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:16 pm

Finally!

Xen
Participator

Postby JakuArts » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:50 pm

Cute!

Sorry I havent replied in a while, been busy!
Its really cute, you really brought out a scence of satisfaction! Nice job!
=)
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Xen » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:24 am

aye, first attempt at post vore.

Thanks for the compliment, more to come!
Xen
Participator

Return to Artists Valley