What this thread is for

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

What this thread is for

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:25 pm

This thread will allow me (ImaginaryZ) to communicate updates, answers, and tutorials to the community.
It will also let people ask specific questions about applications, images, or models that I upload.
I hope I can be helpful, just let me know what you think! (judging from the number of comments I have recieved, there is a LOT to discuss)

About ImaginaryZ: I am proficient at Macromedia Flash, C/C++, and nearly every other language I get to play with (php, java, asm, ect...) I don't have much free time, but I use it effectivly so I can make games, music, art, and movies. I also want to help instruct others on how to build applications similar to mine, so that I can help expand the potential of future large projects. I'm fairly technically educated, and have a year left before recieving my B.S. degree. I am fairly new to the Vore community, so I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I am about to make. I look forward to helping!

Note: Post questions in this thread that do not have a better category.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amanda » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:19 am

Huh, im the first one (maybe) then to tell you via forum how much i like the little flashgames you made, especially the one with the Barbarian. Your Maze idea is fine too, i just wondered why the dragons curl themselves to balls before eaten. But i liked it too :)

Btw: I home your little VRPG clone inspires Duamutef to add more images per sprite as you did ^^
Amanda, the playful voric succubus princess... heh, says all ^_^
Amanda
Succubus Princess

Curling into a ball simplifies vore animations!

Postby ImaginaryZ » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback Amanda! If I can drop some of my other projects for a while, being a slightly active part of this community might make me fix some of the old junk I have.

This is an awesome question: (My favorite kind! Technical!)
...i just wondered why the dragons curl themselves to balls before eaten.

This is a technical answer. It turns out, that if I was to make a vore animation in flash, (example, barbarian and saurosaur) I would need to animate BOTH characters during the vore act. This in itself leads to severe limitations and inefficiencies in terms of gameplay and animation, as switching characters requires a whole new animation!

The clean dodge around this problem is to animate a creature voring some sort of primitive shape (sphere, rectangle, polytope, whatever) and then have all the vorable characters assume an animation that is entirely within that shape. This allows for more flexibility in terms of gameplay and characters, but at the loss of a more detailed animation.

This idea is more useful when dealing with 3D applications, since such an animation can actually be programmatic instead of animated. (In other words, it calculates bulging on the fly instead of someone having to animate it)

Right now, Adament_Borb pitched an idea to me about some 2D platforming game VOR-COM tried making. I've messed with the idea a bit, and so far it looks pretty decent. The only trouble is that it needs sprite animations, which I'm not really good at making. (Stealing, sure) As for the game itself, it's vore mechanics will be similar to mazer2.swf, where characters can be either predator or prey.

Here's the thread on that game: (I think, still new to the forums...)
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=380&start=30
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Curling into a ball simplifies vore animations!

Postby Ajax » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:53 pm

Yes! I was looking for a flash artist on Eka's. I am a newb at flash and have yet to make a flash with the least bit decent. So for now I can learn( not steal) from your flash movies.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Return to Artists Valley