Laguna's Art Stand

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Laguna's Art Stand

Postby Laguna » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:47 pm

Here's a place in this huge valley teaming with artists, for you to comment or ask questions about my art stuffs. Oh you can also place requests or trade ideas here. I also apologize to anyone who has posted a request and never received anything from my end. If you are still interested in that or a new request just post the idea here and I will get back to you. I'm probably only going to take a few requests at first since I am still in college. Mooo.
Moo moo~
Laguna
Somewhat familiar

Re: Laguna's Art Stand

Postby Chrisis » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:53 pm

Your work is cute, I'm just happy whenever you post! Hope this increases people's awareness of you ^_^
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Re: Laguna's Art Stand

Postby Laguna » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:51 pm

Chrisis wrote:Your work is cute, I'm just happy whenever you post! Hope this increases people's awareness of you ^_^

Hehe ^^ thanks Chrisis. I'm hoping it will too.
Moo moo~
Laguna
Somewhat familiar

Comic idea

Postby gamdann » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:03 pm

I just got a comic idea, I love your cowgirl form, could you do a comic where you capture and swallow four girlscouts?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Comic idea

Postby Teruyo » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:03 pm

gamdann wrote:I just got a comic idea, I love your cowgirl form, could you do a comic where you capture and swallow four girlscouts?

I second the motion.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Laguna » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:34 am

gamdann wrote:I just got a comic idea, I love your cowgirl form, could you do a comic where you capture and swallow four girlscouts?

Not a bad idea, Girlscouts are one of the more fun preys.
Moo moo~
Laguna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Requiem » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:37 pm

Want to do a trade or two sometime?
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Laguna » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:03 am

Requiem wrote:Want to do a trade or two sometime?

Sure X3
Moo moo~
Laguna
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley