Should I make a sequal to Babysitting the Andersons?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Should I make a sequal to Babysitting the Andersons?

Postby TW » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:14 pm

I wrote babysitting the andersons as my first try at Kiddie vore. I recieved very few emails regarding it, though the ones I did recieve asked for a sequal.

So should I write a sequal? What do my fans think?
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby blank » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:40 pm

yes
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MysticSonic » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:12 pm

Yes.
MysticSonic
New to the forum

Re: Should I make a sequal to Babysitting the Andersons?

Postby theheadsn » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:26 pm

Yes? Yes! lol its a good story lol and hell the more stories on this site the better. Dont let anyone talk you out of doing anything, but let everyone talk to you into doing it lol
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Squall » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:43 pm

Don't ask, just do it. If people want to read it, they will.
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby TW » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:59 pm

Squall wrote:Don't ask, just do it. If people want to read it, they will.

Ah, but at the moment I have too many ideas and need some direction. So if people want a sequal, I will write one. ^_^
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby TW » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:18 pm

I am working on an idea for Babysitting the Anderson's 2: The Graff children. I still have a bit of plot stuff to figure out, but I do have another story in the works.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Tai » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:51 am

Yes, I loved Babysitting the Andersons! Another sequel, PLEASE!
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:08 am

oooo cant wait TW ^_^, another masterpiece on its way the, woooo
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Colbaby » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:27 am

Being new here I've only read some of the bounty you have provided to the forum. Any stories from you are worth reading. The more victims for the heroines you create the better. I wonder what might happen in a darkened cinema? Or perhaps a hotel with a school or sporting group staying overnight and a very attentive hotel staff?
I'm looking forward to reading all your work 8O and look forward to meeting one of the girls from your stories :gulp: :-D
Colbaby
New to the forum

Re:

Postby TW » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:26 am

Why Thank you. ^_^ PLease, while you read the stories, put your thought in the comment box under them. ^_^

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby diamonddraq13 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:39 pm

Yes! I am looking forward to it ^.^. I hope there will be HUGE bellies too ;)
diamonddraq13
Somewhat familiar

Postby NocturnisImmortalis » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:03 pm

Can I have a link to the original? :D
NocturnisImmortalis
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby TW » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:16 pm

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:30 pm

sure, I liked that story. Just don't pick up where you left off, leave that part to the imagination.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re:

Postby TW » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:38 pm

I wasn't planning on it. Most likely would make a bit of mention of a previous encounter then move onto what she is doing now...

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to Artists Valley