A uploaded a new story! YAY!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

A uploaded a new story! YAY!

Postby TW » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:28 am

Hey ya'll,

I just uploaded a new story to my folder. It is called Veggie kids.

I must caution you though, it contains kiddie vore.

I hope you enjoy it. ^_^
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby TW » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:52 pm

haha. 2 stories in 2 days!! I just uploaded another one. Tis my first Unborth works. I hope you enjoy it! It is called. Witness protection.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby blank » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:49 pm

i read the unbirth one, it was awsome, keep up your good work.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:14 pm

Thanks for the praise Blank!

However, after hearing from some people whom I respect, I have removed my unbirth story for now. I will be re-writing it in the next few weeks/months/years..... Anyway. Sorry for getting everyone excited about the new one. I'll hopefully have some new stuff posted soon. (Spring break is coming up! Party!)

TW
Belly Loving Author

I uploaded a story!!

Postby TW » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:31 pm

Yep, you read it right. I uploaded another story to my works. I was doing some research work today and I took a break for a bit and whipped it up. Is the start of a series I hope. It is called "Jennys tale." Not very long at the moment. But it should grow.

Please excuse the grammer in it. I am writing in a close to diary format rather than as events happen. Anyway. lemme know what you think and if you want me to continue it.

(this was a cool thing. I just hope to have another story out soon..... )

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby blank » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:07 pm

nice new series, i love it, the jornal type style is a nice idea. i hpoe i will be reading more of jennies entries.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Duamutef » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:46 pm

I like the picture you used for Jenny's Tale. Any chance you could tell me where to find it?

(Oh, nice story, too.)
Duamutef
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:29 am

Duamutef wrote:I like the picture you used for Jenny's Tale. Any chance you could tell me where to find it?

(Oh, nice story, too.)

I honestly don't remember where I found that pic. :( However, If you like I could send you the full size version. :wink: Just let me know

*Bows* The God has spoken! he likes my stories! I shall continue to write more of Jenny's tales. *bows again*

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby TW » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:31 am

blank wrote:nice new series, i love it, the jornal type style is a nice idea. i hpoe i will be reading more of jennies entries.

I am glad you liked it. I am planning on trying to continue in this writing style for a bit. THogh i won't forget the other styles i writein either :wink:

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Tai* » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:55 pm

This is me not bothering to login because I'm at school >_>

But, TW, do you do full digestion? If you do, I'd like it if you did a story like that next time. :)
Tai*

Postby TW » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:44 pm

No I do not do full digestion. Sorry. Just not my thing. I prefer to skip the digestion and go to the weight gain(If any) and on with the story.
Sorry to disapoint.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Duamutef » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:15 pm

I honestly don't remember where I found that pic. :( However, If you like I could send you the full size version. :wink: Just let me know

*Bows* The God has spoken! he likes my stories! I shall continue to write more of Jenny's tales. *bows again*

Yes, the sendy is good. Just e-mail it to theduamutef at gmail dot com, if you would be so kind.

And don't feel too bad, Tai. I think the only writers who do full digestion are me and like one other guy who only speaks Japanese. :(
Duamutef
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:37 am

I added another entry into Jenny's Diary.... Hope you all enjoy!

As always, feel free to comment. :wink:

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Guest » Tue May 09, 2006 5:13 pm

Hey, i love your stories, and i remember one (i think it was yours), that used to be on the You Look Tasty (or the You Look Yummy) site, about a friend who ate another on a dare, because they were bored. The one friend ate the other, and then accidentally went to sleep, woke up, and the other friend was digested. Do you still have that one?

Postby TW » Wed May 10, 2006 4:19 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hey, i love your stories, and i remember one (i think it was yours), that used to be on the You Look Tasty (or the You Look Yummy) site, about a friend who ate another on a dare, because they were bored. The one friend ate the other, and then accidentally went to sleep, woke up, and the other friend was digested. Do you still have that one?

That was written by dancing queen if I recall correctly.... I think I may have it.... I'll check..

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby DancingQueen6281 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:54 pm

TW wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hey, i love your stories, and i remember one (i think it was yours), that used to be on the You Look Tasty (or the You Look Yummy) site, about a friend who ate another on a dare, because they were bored. The one friend ate the other, and then accidentally went to sleep, woke up, and the other friend was digested. Do you still have that one?

That was written by dancing queen if I recall correctly.... I think I may have it.... I'll check..

Actually if it's the one I'm thinking it was written by Brain3times3. Though I was running the group at the time.
DancingQueen6281
Participator

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:23 pm

Duamutef wrote:

Yes, the sendy is good. Just e-mail it to theduamutef at gmail dot com, if you would be so kind.

And don't feel too bad, Tai. I think the only writers who do full digestion are me and like one other guy who only speaks Japanese. :(

You're not the only one who does this.

In some stories I just leave it to the stomach and that's it, because alot of readers aren't too interested in full digestion. :(
Gentle_Grounds

Postby Tai » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:28 pm

DancingQueen6281 wrote:
TW wrote:

Actually if it's the one I'm thinking it was written by Brain3times3. Though I was running the group at the time.

Do you have that? I'd LOVE to have that story! O_O'
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tai » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:50 pm

DancingQueen6281 wrote:
TW wrote:

If Brain wrote it, I can't find it in his gallery here. Also, he said he never puts digestion into his stories. I'd still appreciate the story, though..
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley