Looking for own story: catgirls/mice

A discussion forum for female belly art and writing, as well as a place to post findings and new works. Topics allowed include: Vore, pregnancy, weight gain, unbirthing, inflation, anything so long as it involves females gaining a big belly. Discussion about Stuffed's history is also allowed.

Moderator: FanficFetishist

Looking for own story: catgirls/mice

Postby MrHoppy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:13 am

Due to an exceptionally stupid series of mistakes, I've managed to irrovecably lose my the folder. For the most part this isn't a problem, but my the folder also contained a copy of my first real story. It's not quite genius, but for completeness I was wondering if anyone might have it on their harddrives.

From memory, it was posted under MrHoppy, and was called variously First Lesson (clunky) or Extra Credit (generic). It had three young catgirls being taught a few life lessons by a teacher named Miss Goldings, courtesy of several mice. Light on plot, just a fun little vorno. I recall mailing it to Frostbyte (who asked for my nickname, which is when I panicked and came up with this thing) but may not have actually appeared on the site.

As I say, it's not massively important, but I'd like to get a hold of it again. If anyone happens to have taken a copy, please answer here!
MrHoppy
Participator

Re: Looking for own story: catgirls/mice

Postby Delphinus » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:45 am

Hmm, I don't have it, but I do remember seeing it...

Actually, this is just to comment on "vorno" - I think that's utterly brilliant :) .

~Delph
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrHoppy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:00 am

Great--that means that others have seen it. I've just checked the Wayback machine, and I was shocked to find a story that I don't recall writing. It's even quicker and cheaper than the one I'm looking for. I hope that's not the one I remember seeing on the page. Either ways, thanks for commenting--longer this thread stays on the front page, the higher exposure I get :D

I think "vorno" was coined by someone on the Big Gulp forums, but I might be wrong. Yeah, I like it too.
MrHoppy
Participator

Postby oldman40k2003 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Had my computer do a quick search of my hard-drive, it discovered a story that sounds a lot like your but was posted by person going by the name of "Gemini". I hope they're one and the same. :)

Extra Credit
by Gemini

"Shh!" squeaked - rather predictably - a mouse. This one was the leader, and he was currently trying to quieten the pillar of mice that now supported him against the wall of the box that served as their prison.

A strained silence followed, defined only by the mice's laboured breathing--

--and by voices, muffled by distance and the velvet-padded walls of the box. A series of quiet groans signalled the prisoners' feelings of defeat, and it was only whispered encouragements and threats from the leader that restored silence and stillness.

Once again his digitigrade forepaws pressed against the heavy wooden lid that kept them in and the light out. By now the voices outside were closer. Rather, there was one voice speaking in authoritive tones and the sounds of several more pairs of feet walking alongside the owner. Still, the leader hoped for escape.

"Right everyone: on my mark..."

The pillar tensed. The leader marked, and a grunt of effort from each mouse levered up the tip of the lid, allowing light to enter. His timing could not have been more disastrous; for a split second light flooded the box, then things returned instantly to darkness.

"Ah, here we are," purred a deep, feminine voice as its owner's paw casually flipped open the lid of the box and smoothly encased the leading mouse's body in a warm, firm grip. "An escape attempt, I do believe. We have arrived just in time." Fangs were flashed in a brief grin.

The female anthropomorphic cat slammed shut the lid, paying no heed to the mice still trapped within, and adjusted her grip until she held her captive by the tail only. Pure, debilitating panic raged through him, freezing his mind and numbing his senses. He could only think of the size of the immense giantess that held him at her leisure. When thought finally returned to him he began to stuggle in a futile effort, simply causing himself to sway in her grasp.

The tall, female cat continued regardless. "Now, class. Has everyone completed their assignment?"

Three young cats - barely out of kittenhood - made up the class. They nodded in unison; each pair of eyes fixed itself upon the creature dangling from the teacher's paw. The assignment had been to eat nothing since yesterday.

The subject of their hungry stares stopped struggling as he slowly became aware of the situation, and stared back at them. In the cold, despairing mood that crept into his mind, his senses became abnormally clear. He studied them with a weary eye.

The right-most cat was a ginger Tom, the scar beneath her left eye hardly affecting the beauty her hard stare contradicted. She looked like she had seen life the hard way up.

A snowy-white Persian occupied the middle spot, her mouth slightly open as if she had caught her breath at the sight of the helpless, hanging morsel. The mouse's gaze rose to her wide eyes, and he knew that should his fate lie with her, death wouldn't be quick. She looked like she liked to play.

His eye moved to the last of the three students, and he recoiled with an instant shiver. The feral hunger in the brown/grey Siamese petrified him. She, too, had parted lips, revealing sharp-looking fangs.

Wanting quickly to turn his gaze elsewhere he looked up to the one that currently held him. From what he could see from his poor angle she was tall and lithe, cloaked in a blue/black coat that seemed to shimmer beneath the lights. He found it hard to place her breed; she looked more tiger than cat.

She continued her lecture.

"Good, good." Another heavy-lidded smile was invested upon the class. "I'm sure you know why you're all here. Your bodies have developed to the point where you can handle live food, and your minds to the point that you can enjoy it."

The ex-kittens' eyes lit up as they guessed what was coming, but they remained diligently silent.

"Ah, I see you have already heard what will come from your friends. What a wonderful thing the playground is. Perhaps we should undertake a practical, and skip what little theory there is?"

Once again - as though they had practiced - the cats nodded in unison. The Siamese stood a little straighter, hungry eyes fixed tight on the mouse. The Persian, however, raised a tentative hand.

"Miss Goldings: won't they scratch back?" she asked, voicing something that had been troubling all of them. All had friends who had said the first time hurts.

Miss Goldings smiled, not unkindly. "That depends. If you keep things tight around them, they will find it hard. Most freeze through sheer panic, however. Imagine how incredibly big you seem, to them." She seemed to contemplate it for a moment, before turning and walking to the box. She dropped the leader back in.

The three imagined it. Breathing subtly quickened.

"Perhaps we should give you an idea of what another living creature inside you feels like?" she asked of herself, selecting three petrified mice. The image of the huge paw reaching down for them was enough to cause them to collapse to their knees in fear, before being plucked effortlessly from their prison.

"Each of you take one and hold it tightly," Miss Goldings instructed, handing out the tiny creatures. All three students took their intended meal gratefully, watching their pitiful struggles. They all breathed a little faster as they realised they completely controlled their tiny charge's fate, and the thrill spoke seductive words into their ears. The Siamese had to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand.

Miss Goldings smiled knowingly and walked to the Persian. "Imagine the mouse as any other morsel, and swallow without chewing," she instructed, rapping the student's mouse sharply on the head to stun it, then taking it by the tail and raising it above the Persian.

Her head immediately followed it, her red mouth opening in a silent beg. Miss Goldings allowed herself another private smile before lowering the unfortunate creature between the Persian's waiting lips.

She couldn't quite stifle a gasp as the mouse's flavour assaulted her tongue, and quickly lapped its unmoving form until it was slick with her saliva. Then the tiger-cat released the snack's tail and with a hurried, loud gulp the suddenly writhing tiny creature began its descent down the white Persian's long, tight throat. Her fellow students watched the lump form then descend, fascinated as it disappeared between her collarbones and from their sight.

Miss Goldings stepped back with a brisk smile, apparently pleased, but still seeming to be waiting for something.

A second later it came. The white cat's eyes opened in surprise before she moaned, dropping to the ground on her knees. Her hands moved to her belly where she began to massage and she began to gasp. It continued this way until she could frame a proper sentence.

"It's--it's moving inside me, Miss!"

The elder cat smiled crookedly, finally satisfied. "Of course. You seem to be enjoying..?" Her eyed flickered to the Siamese and Tom, both watching intently with their future meals clutched tight in their hands. The Tomcat was biting her lip in anticipation.

"Wonderful. Well? What are you waiting for?"

The remaining two blinked with surprise and then - ecstatic with their new-found freedom of choice - they set about their meals. The ginger Tom, Miss Goldings noted, followed the procedure of stunning the creature she held first, then took her time in tasting the tiny morsel, her tongue exploring every inch of skin. Finally, when she could feel the mouse begin to struggle she rolled it to the back of her throat with her tongue and forced it down, swallowing in a long, rolling gulp. A low purr emanated from her before she started shivering and mewling as it entered her sensitive stomach.

The Siamese, however, did no such gentle a thing. Her lips were wet with a swipe of her tongue and she held the fully conscious, petrified mouse above them, parting them wide and sliding out her long, wet, pink tongue. Her fingers released their grip on the mouse's tail and it landed upon the slippery muscle, a ripple of motion guiding it between the waiting lips and - thankfully - avoiding the sharp fangs that closed behind it.

What light there was didn't help her prey's struggles, as her tongue wrestled it against the roof of her hot mouth, suckling its taste. It felt its tail enter the throat that was waiting for it, and it was a matter of two hard, quick gulps that sent it sliding down the length of throat that guided it into the cat's hot, waiting belly.

A cruel smile slip over the temporarily sated cat's face as the wriggling bundle disappeared into her - the mouse nothing more than a meal - before she began stroking her belly.

"Excellent. You seem all to have enjoyed this little exercise," Miss Goldings commented as she petted the side of the Siamese's muzzle affectionately.

"Miss, are there any more?" asked the Persian, blushing just a touch at her own audacity. The feeling of fulfilment was still strong, but her prey's struggled had diminished almost to nothing already.

"Of course, dear. Now. Are you all ready?"

All three came back to a stand and watched intently. Their eyes said it all.

"Very well," the teacher said, turning to the box and selecting three of the four remaining mice. The Tom growled under her breath, her sensitive ears catching the terrified squeak of one of the mice avoiding the grasping hands.

"But now," continued Miss Goldings, turning to regard them, "we learn the hunt!"

Three stunned mice were thrown to the ground, all landing heavily on their paws.

Cats and mice froze together for but a fraction of a second before time returned, and all jumped straight into reflexive motion.

The three mice scattered in three directions, two heading towards the cover afforded by furniture while one ran towards an open door before reason got a say.

The watching teacher's hand moved to conceal her smile as the foolish mouse fell beneath the claws of the Tomcat, who had the fastest reactions. A squeak, cut off by the claw that unwittingly sliced into the rodent's flesh, was the last sound the mouse made as teeth joined the sharp claws.

As Miss Goldings watched the other two mice were quite expertly captured. Both the Siamese and Persian had dropped almost instantly into an aggressive posture, and both had leapt forward as the rapidly scurrying snacks made their bids for freedom. Two sets of paws pressed down on each captured morsel, and the teacher observed closely as they were swallowed live with a ferocious hunger that afforded the unfortunate mice no time to struggle, much less escape.

As the tom licked a thin trickle of blood from her muzzle and the other two savoured the struggles of their food down their throats, the teacher straightened from her lean against her desk.

"I believe this lesson can be concluded here, dears," she said, her voice a low purr. Chuckling quietly to the surprised and slightly pleading expressions that formed on each of the young huntress' faces, she made a shooing motion with her hands. "Consider it your homework to go and practice your hunting skills. I doubt there will be many mice in your homes, so I recommend slumber parties with your friends?"

She allowed the three to gather themselves and pick themselves up, before pausing with them at the door.

"I will see you three tomorrow in normal lessons. Perhaps some time in the future we can revise, and perhaps broach more challenging...subjects..?"

Hope and anticipation filled the three's expressions, and, chuckling, Miss Goldings guided them out of the door.

"See you tomorrow!" said the Tom, waving back with a very slightly bloodied grin.

"What a day!" sighed Pandora Goldings, collapsing with a graceful curve back into a waiting beanbag that moulded instantly to her lithe form. She cradled an ornate little box to her chest as she lay back, stretching luxuriously and burying herself warmly into the velvety fabric of the beanbag. Taking her time, a lazy hand pushed open the lid of the box, and felt around inside until she found the warm form of the leader mouse. She picked him up and set aside the box, opening her palm but keeping him close enough to catch again with no trouble, if he tried to run.

An eyebrow, so dark a blue as to be almost black, cocked itself as her large, hypnotic sapphire eyes bored into him.

"Perhaps now is time for my treat, little one?" she said, mostly to herself. Her prey simply closed his eyes, shoulders falling as he resigned himself to the fate she had in mind for him.

He felt her fingers take him in a gentle but firm hold. He felt her breath on him, enveloping him. He felt the rough, wet tongue slide around him, guiding him into the waiting mouth. He felt the vibration of her purrs rumble around him. He felt - finally - the slick, hot muscles of her throat surround him, squeezing him deep down the long, elegant column and down into the belly of his devourer.

Pandora licked her lips and purred, long and slow, savouring the frenzied struggled of the spirited mouse trapped inside her.

"I have to organise more extra-curricular activities," she said to herself, drifting off to sleep with the struggles of the mouse within her as company.
Eye see you.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Re:

Postby MrHoppy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 am

Fantastic! I didn't realise it was posted under that nickname--yes, I tried at one point to get away from this silly nickname. Thankyou very much for taking the time to find it--same goes to everyone who might have searched without success.

I really enjoyed writing this at the time. Replace every instance of "tom" with "shorthair" and I think it's about right.

Thanks again, Oldman40k2003!
MrHoppy
Participator

Postby deleted9324b » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 pm

{redacted}
Last edited by deleted9324b on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted9324b
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 am

I know this is reviving this thread, but I Like this story and think others should read it too!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Return to Stuffed Salvage