Extra Soft; Male Pred; Small Non-Human Prey; Near Digestion

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Extra Soft; Male Pred; Small Non-Human Prey; Near Digestion

Postby Celic » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:16 am

Spoiler: show
Extra Soft Vore: No Lasting Harm, No Explicit Sexual Content; Male Predator; Small Non-Human Prey; Near Digestion

The boy's hand seized on the unsuspecting frog. His digits quickly curled around its body, gently squeezing it between his fingers and his thumb. The frog immediately struggled as the boy brought it to eye level. The frog stopped moving for a moment to take in its captor, a young looking teenage boy. From beneath a fine layer of short feathery black hair, his blue eyes bore down upon the frog, and the boy snickered from behind a thin smirk.

The boy was crouching in the grass he had caught the frog in, and upon capturing it he sat down and allowed it to roll harmlessly into the palm of his hand. The frog immediately jumped out of it onto the boy's orange t-shirt, and the boy retracted. Leaning back and finding the frog quickly, he recovered it into his hand and set it on his jean-covered knee. The frog did not move right away, and the boy watched it, amused. The boy shifted so that one foot folded under his bent knee, while the pressure from his other black and white sneaker flattened the grass in front of him.

After another moment, the frog jumped again, but this time the boy caught it in midair. He completely enclosed it in his fist so that it was hugging against his palm and gave it a mild squeeze. It began squirming in his hand, so he held his hand closed in front of him, and allowed its head to emerge from the circle created by his forefinger and thumb.

“You can't get away,” he cooed at the completely immobilized frog, “I'm much too strong for that.” The frog could only look on in silence, staring at its reflection in the boy's pleasantly dilated pupils. The boy's smirk grew into a grin, and he leaned back on his free hand. His demeanor became completely relaxed, and he gave the frog a small amount of wiggle room within his hand.

“There's actually a reason I caught you,” he told the bewildered creature, “I'ma eat you.” The frog made no reaction and the boy gave a short chuckle. “You don't even know what I'm saying.” He gave a sigh of enjoyment through his nose, and then said, “well, then I guess I'll just show you.”

The boy then proceeded to open his mouth before the helpless frog, revealing a broad, smooth tongue and two rows of soft-looking teeth. He stuck his tongue out slightly so that the frog could see his uvula and throat, and the frog once again made a feeble attempt to free itself. The boy closed his mouth and grinned again. “So now you understand. Too bad there's nothing you can do,” he said, before opening his mouth once again.

Slipping his tongue out slightly and flattening it, he tilted his head back and let the frog drop to the fore of his hand. Catching it by the leg with his index finger and thumb, he let it dangle helplessly over his gaping mouth, opening it wide to let the frog know that there was no escape. He held it there for several seconds, watching it attentively through half-shut eyes, his thought processes giving way to simpler pleasures. All the frog could do was try to retreat back to the boy's hand, but gravity always won out, and would sling it back down toward the boy's mouth.

Finally, closing his eyes, the boy lowered the frog slowly toward the inside of his mouth. He stuck his tongue out a little farther to greet the frog and grazed its belly with the smooth flat of it as the frog slipped in. The boy retracted his tongue and the frog, completely letting it go from his hand so that it fell directly in. As soon as the boy felt the frog hit his soft palette he closed his mouth around it and leveled his head out. The frog now sat on the apex of his slightly retracted tongue, pinned to the roof of the boys mouth with mild but even pressure. Once again the frog began to struggle, but the boy ignored it.

After a few moments, the boy relaxed his tongue, allowing the frog to slide belly-first into the cavern of the boy's mouth. Easily eight times outsized by the interior of his maw, the frog had plenty of room to move, and twice bounced against the cheek between the boy's unclosed jaws, only to fall impotently back onto his tongue. Sensing this, the boy delicately lowered one side of his tongue and raised the other, rolling the frog onto its back between his teeth, before seizing it between his molars.

Feeling his empowering position over the frog, the boy took a deep, natural breath through his nose, and exhaled contentedly, opening his eyes again. The frog, being on its back, ceased to struggle for the moment, giving into the natural trance-like state small amphibians fall into when pinned upside down. By now the frog was completely coated in the boy's saliva, to the point where its own natural bodily coating was beginning to deteriorate, and the boy's saliva was beginning to seep into its pores.

For ten seconds, the boy merely held the frog in place. Within each second that passed he had glided the side of his tongue over the exposed half of the frog from bottom to top and back, and then retracted it, boring of the frog's motionless state. Leaning back on both hands, the boy relaxed while he decided what to do with the frog. A moment later he had an idea of what he wanted to do next, and took another relaxing breath.

He began to put pressure on the frog with his teeth, extremely mild at first, but increasing with each passing instant. The frog's soft flesh retreated under the burden of the strain the boy's teeth were putting on it, and its trance was temporarily broken. Feeling it begin to struggle again, the boy relented, stopping short of doing any major damage to the frog's skin or internal organs. However, once the pressure was off, the boy began to experiment with a soft chewing motion, but didn't follow through enough to injure the frog. Rather, the frog was grappled by the motion, and turned over belly to back and back to belly as it experienced varying compression from the boy's jaws.

The boy, however, quickly bored of the motion, and tugged the frog back onto the broad of his tongue with a single slick movement. Once again, the frog sat relatively motionless on the boy's tongue. Accidentally pressing the frog against his soft palette again, however, the boy felt a reflexive urge to swallow. At the same time, he was also experiencing the height of his dominant pleasure, and wanted to conclude the experience by giving into his desire to fully assert himself over and possess the tiny creature in his mouth.

With these two converging desires, came an almost trance-like state, and he tilted his head back in preparation to swallow the frog. The frog, inundated with confusion and fear no longer fought back against the boy's will, and surrendered its movement to him. Finally, the boy leveled out his tongue, and allowed the frog to enter the perimeter of his throat. The moment the frog touched the back of it, he slammed his tongue back, and the frog was pulled helplessly into his throat, where the muscles of his esophagus contracted around it.

Feeling the frog go down, and feeling the radiating stretch of muscle in his chest, he sighed and allowed himself to fall backwards onto the grass. He realized that in a few seconds more, the frog would enter his stomach, and be trapped within until his body slowly deconstructed and repurposed it.

It was then that a guilty thought suddenly arose from his conscience, what if he had just done something terrible? The feeling of guilt came over him like a chilling wave and he sat up. Unbidden, imaginings of what the frog would yet have to go through popped into his mind. He imagined the helplessness, the realization that death was inevitable, and the desire it must feel to simply reach out to the heart of the predator who it was never able to beg for mercy.

A little uneasy about what he knew he had to do, and thankful for his otherwise empty stomach, he got onto his hands and knees, and forced himself to rescind the contents of his stomach. It took a few attempts, but he was able to swiftly bring the frog back up. Thanks to the little liquid that was in his stomach, the overall experience was much less unpleasant than he had imagined.

And, to his surprise and relief, the frog looked completely unharmed, and began moving almost immediately. It turned out that the coating of saliva and mucus that the frog had acquired in the boy's mouth and throat had actually protected the frog's skin from the boy's powerful stomach acid. Added to the fact that his stomach was not in the process of digestion when he ingested the frog, which ensured a low acid content, the natural mechanisms that were meant to protect the boy's body had also inadvertently protected the frog's body.

Wanting to leave the frog in better condition, the boy caught him again and walked a few feet over to a nearby stream. There he gently cleaned the frog off and dried it carefully with his shirt. Once he had it cleaned up, he looked at it again. He smirked again, but this time out of a mixture of guilt and relief, rather than out of a mixture of amusement and contentedness. He said to the frog, “I'm very glad you're okay. I realize that this doesn't make up for putting you through that, but I am glad.”

After another moment's gaze, he hugged the frog to his chest with both of his hands, and then cupped them open in front of him to let the frog go. “I'm only glad that you probably won't remember this in a few hours, but if you do remember, I hope you'll remember that you made it out alive, rather than that you almost died – and for what it's worth, I am sorry.”

As if understanding, though it was wishful thinking on the boy's part, the frog turned to the him, and gazed upon him for another second, and then turned and hopped into the stream, where he was carried away by its gentle currents. Watching the frog go, the boy leaned back against the grass on the bank. He closed his eyes and breathed contentedly once more.
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Re: Extra Soft; Male Pred; Small Non-Human Prey; Near Digest

Postby Luckless » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 am

You're really good at describing what needs to be described in a vore scene. And although I was hoping for some truly gruesome digestion, you've written a particularly hot short story here. Hope to see more. :3
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Luckless
Somewhat familiar

Postby nephilim » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 pm

This story is not in line with my tastes...

However, I cannot deny that this was incredibly well written. Your narrative alternates between clinical and scientific; creative and abstract. I didn't experience much of a visceral response during the vore scene simply because the frog character came across as pretty... inert to me. You certainly took on a challenge with an unresponsive non-communicative prey, and - strangely enough - delivered.

I, did, however get chills that he's eating a frog - a FROG for petey's sake, and gross factor aside, this is really, really well written. You have a style all your own. I look forward to reading more from you. Especially if you concentrate on male predators (;
600k views - Click the banner for the content mecca
Webcomic Coming Winter '24
Read The Story Behind the Comic
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby Celic » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Luckless wrote:You're really good at describing what needs to be described in a vore scene. And although I was hoping for some truly gruesome digestion, you've written a particularly hot short story here. Hope to see more. :3

nephilim wrote:This story is not in line with my tastes...

However, I cannot deny that this was incredibly well written. Your narrative alternates between clinical and scientific; creative and abstract. I didn't experience much of a visceral response during the vore scene simply because the frog character came across as pretty... inert to me. You certainly took on a challenge with an unresponsive non-communicative prey, and - strangely enough - delivered.

I, did, however get chills that he's eating a frog - a FROG for petey's sake, and gross factor aside, this is really, really well written. You have a style all your own. I look forward to reading more from you. Especially if you concentrate on male predators (;

Well, guys, I really appreciate the comments, and to commemorate the first compliments I've ever received on vore fic, I've written something just for the occasion. I've already finished it, and will proofread it later, but it should be uploaded within the next twenty-four hours to this same forum :)
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Celic » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Luckless wrote:You're really good at describing what needs to be described in a vore scene. And although I was hoping for some truly gruesome digestion, you've written a particularly hot short story here. Hope to see more. :3

nephilim wrote:This story is not in line with my tastes...

It's up! :) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=31711

The inspiration from your compliments made this story possible -- thanks guys! And enjoy!
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Return to Safe vore