General interaction (and ingestion)

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

General interaction (and ingestion)

Postby Gcreep » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Here's a question for y'all: how do you feel about characters in safe vore interacting? Knowing the myriad of preferences for all aspects of the fetish, how do you prefer characters and individuals interact in safe vore scenarios? Do you prefer certain personalities and outcomes? How do you prefer these kinds of things to start or to finish?

For me, I rather enjoy safe vore as a sort of casual aspect of society- some people are simply much bigger and hungrier than you, and you get swallowed sometimes. It's a causal affair, kind of like your entire day being redirected from whatever business you were doing to spending time stewing in someone's stomach. You'll be out later, but until then there's not a lot to be done, except to complain, make conversation, etc. Despite the disparity in physiques and physiologies, people can still say 'no' to getting swallowed whole at random, and people still get along and appreciate or tolerate each other for being who they are- a lot like life now, except some folks are much bigger than others! Still, some people'll never get used to eating or getting eaten, and they'll kick up a fuss, but it can't be helped, most of the time.

Where things are more forceful, it's kinda like a form of joshing or banter- the bigger character is in a position of power over others, but not really abusing it too badly. It's all a part of life and in good spirits, and above all else, there's very little to be done about it! Maybe in someone bigger you won't die, but you're not leaving 'till they say so, and they relish it, as well as your company.

Barring that I rather like safe vore as a sort of intimate affair, obviously. Characters appreciating others for being or having them as their meal(s), enjoying the sensation of having others in their body, etc. is something I rather enjoy and find cute.

How do you guys feel about this sort of thing?
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Re: General interaction (and ingestion)

Postby Tolun » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Yes, yes, and yes. This is my absolute favorite kind of vore. There's a really good story by Marloweny that is very similar to the 'forceful' kind of vore you mention above (right here:https://aryion.com/g4/view/373222) and I'm absolutely in love with it when it's done well like this.

Pretty much you've hit all of the best checkmarks, IMHO.
Tolun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:57 am

That's my favorite kind, but sadly, thre isn't a whole lot of it here.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gcreep » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:17 am

Yin/Yang wrote:That's my favorite kind, but sadly, thre isn't a whole lot of it here.

Personally it's the kind of stuff I've been trying to draw. I feel like it's not good to tag it, but generally I imagine my characters as decent people who can and do swallow others, but try not to hurt them or go out of their way to cause trouble.
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 am

i don't usually prefer safe stuff, but sometimes that's what i'm in the mood for. so when i look for that, it usually involves characters indulging in vore as a kink because it's something they both enjoy. but while i usually don't go for unwilling nonfatal, i'm partial to bullying and similar scenarios where it's used to frighten or threaten the prey. i'm on the fence about scenes where it's not a scare tactic so much as a minor inconvenience/annoying joke. just depends on the scene.
but basically... if it's not about food, then it should be about sex, or at least a form of torment (though this is usually interesting because of the association with food, even if no one actually gets digested). whether or not it's fatal matters less to me than the reason it's happening in the first place.
the combination of casual, non-sexual, and nonfatal does nothing for me. sometimes i enjoy more intimate nonsexual things like healing/shelter/comfort for the concept, but they're not a turn-on.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:12 pm

I like what Halycon did in their Demi U series. Sentient disposal + Reformation. I do believe it would've been better if the prey was a touch more willing but oh well.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gcreep » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Cobbly wrote:I like what Halycon did in their Demi U series. Sentient disposal + Reformation. I do believe it would've been better if the prey was a touch more willing but oh well.

Hum, so more a societal affair? Getting eaten is a general part of life, that is.
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Sat May 25, 2019 10:53 pm

Ah, this subforum is so dead that this doesn't even count as necromancy, but that's definitely a pleasant ballpark of attitudes for preds to have. I'd say the baseline for intentional safe vore is the predator having a teasing nature or a craving for intimacy, though I guess there's also unaware or failed digestion attempts on the table.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Gcreep » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Birichino wrote:Ah, this subforum is so dead that this doesn't even count as necromancy, but that's definitely a pleasant ballpark of attitudes for preds to have. I'd say the baseline for intentional safe vore is the predator having a teasing nature or a craving for intimacy, though I guess there's also unaware or failed digestion attempts on the table.

Yeah, oddly the endosoma subforum is a lot more active, it seems, at least by comparison. The failed digestion idea is really cool, in that it kinda sets up an unpleasant relationship between the pred and prey immediately. It's kind of a "bad for everyone" thing, one person's stuck inside of a belly, the other has a person stuck in their belly, and neither can really do all that much about it except wait it out, if not live with it! Of course, for those who rather like big, strong preds, this is also a good way of "asserting dominance"- of keeping others inside of them, if not lethally, just to show they can, as a form of affection, etc. Possession or possessive feelings also kinda fall into this, I think- what better way to keep someone close than inside of you?
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tempest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:32 am

My OCs Leo and Sumi interact with each other all the time with safe vore. He can swallow her whole to keep her safe from danger, and she can rest easy with the knowledge that he'll find a way to take her to a safer spot in case of such situation, or when she's inside him for the heck of it, she can just go to sleep while he goes about and do daily chores or whatever while taking her with him everywhere he goes.
Tempest
Heavy user

Return to Safe vore