The vore dream thread

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Re:

Postby mole » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:32 pm

If I remember corectly, the reason we always wake up when we realize it's a dream is because we become excited and we wake up because of our accelerated heart rates. Get enough sleep so that you make it to stage 3 of R.E.M. sleep(the dreamy stage after I think 7 hours) and over time(months) when you realize you are dreaming(really doesn't happen ofter) try to remain as calm as possible and not wake up. Supposedly you gain more control over time. This is just the theory and I've never actually tried it myself...I don't get enough sleep.
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby reveng » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:51 pm

mole wrote:If I remember corectly, the reason we always wake up when we realize it's a dream is because we become excited and we wake up because of our accelerated heart rates. Get enough sleep so that you make it to stage 3 of R.E.M. sleep(the dreamy stage after I think 7 hours) and over time(months) when you realize you are dreaming(really doesn't happen ofter) try to remain as calm as possible and not wake up. Supposedly you gain more control over time. This is just the theory and I've never actually tried it myself...I don't get enough sleep.

That's very helpful. I've been trying to learn how to have a lucid dream for a while :lol:
-=[Insert Signature Here]=-
reveng
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby RyuWolfen » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:21 pm

mole wrote:If I remember corectly, the reason we always wake up when we realize it's a dream is because we become excited and we wake up because of our accelerated heart rates. Get enough sleep so that you make it to stage 3 of R.E.M. sleep(the dreamy stage after I think 7 hours) and over time(months) when you realize you are dreaming(really doesn't happen ofter) try to remain as calm as possible and not wake up. Supposedly you gain more control over time. This is just the theory and I've never actually tried it myself...I don't get enough sleep.

try getting into a meditative set of mind before bed and when you fall asleep it should work atleast it does for me most of the time.
RyuWolfen
Participator

Re: Just a quick response

Postby Wist » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:51 pm

um...
Wist

Postby Matto » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:43 pm

Hm, the last vore dream I had...? I had one the other day while I was dozing off at work (lack of sleep, due to roomate) and I had this crazy dream where my roomate and I were in one of our roleplays, and her character was intent on hunting the fluffy sable me down for lunch, no matter where I hid. Once he got a hold of me, he did is little number and ate me, of course, but for the first time he made an attempt to digest me until someone else who wanted to eat me came to my rescue. Well, I can't really say rescue, can I...? It wasn't safe until I was running away from the two preds that teamed up on me, and hid inside my mate-- I knew he would hurt me. xP
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justsomeguy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:36 pm

By the way, DON'T click on any of the links that Bruno and Spiky sent. They just send you to this web page where an error window keeps coming up. If you click on one... just make sure you do alt+f4 really fast.
Vore dream? Hm... I remember one where me and my sis stumbled upon this old "haunted" mansion. We went inside for some reason and there we found this weird toad that transformed into this monster kind of like Chaos from those Sonic games. The Chaos thing then flicked out this huge tongue and swallowed me. Then, it let me out later for some reason, I don't remember the reason :P
Justsomeguy

Postby the unkown one » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:26 am

0-0 I FINALLY CAN POST ON A THREAD AGAIN YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA.....anyway I once had a dream where me and my friend were in the jungle with our families and I found a giant snake and wanted to get eaten.....which I did, another embarrasingly enough included the "Shudder" Carebears, I can't remember the characters or anything cause I didn't actually watch the show but it included a weird lady eating the Carebears as a means of making them dead, and way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back around when shows like the Little Shop of Horrors animated series was showing I had a dream i was turned into a roast chicken [odly enough, by a 6 foot tall roast chicken 8O ) and said gaint roast chicken was cooking me and my friends [also post roast chockens] and then after I pleaded for my life for a bit the chicken man walked away and my old best friend walked by, said something and everything basically just zoomed in on his wide open mouth, that was a shock of waking up caused by fear. and I fondly remember a dream inwhich I fill an action figure with some kind of chemicale and it blew up turning everyone on the face of the world into..................................................................................sorry lost my train of thought after "World Into" Hmmmmmm oh yeah, Bananas! I then immediatley woke up, but you have to admit, Banana people sounds pretty vourish if monkeys were unharmed. well good by, AN OVERLY EXCITED UNKOWN ONE SAYS, PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the unkown one

Postby lore43 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:05 am

Ok vore dreams.....Well I've had one or two but none recently...I don't dream much anymore not sure why. -shrug- Anyway heres one I remember.

Ok its starts out as me waking up in what seems to be a forest which didn't seem weird for some reason. I begins walking through the large trees till the ground starts shaking. I fall to the ground and looks around for whats causing it till a gigantic centipede walks by. I blink and looks up at the sky and then it hits me. I'm tiny....the trees were grass and the centipede was normal size. By now I'm freaking out and looking around as the ground shakes again much more violently. The sky goes dark on me as I turn and see a gigantic bird standing over me like a mountain and leans down and flicks me in to the air as I try and run away and catches me mid air then I wake up as its beak snaps shut....
lore43
Somewhat familiar

Postby avellino » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:56 am

Removed by moderator
avellino

Postby dddddd » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:09 pm

I've had a few, actually.

When I was rather young, maybe 10 or so, I had a dream that I participated in some game show. The goal was to see who could stand being in the mouth of some big creature. I recall the other contestant said that it was really nasty and left. I ended up in first place.

Since I got first place, I got the choice of 500$ or staying in the mouth forever. I chose the latter.

~~~~

There was one more recently. I was playing some sort of online game. The other people were playing as giant dragon characters, and I was a regular sized person. I was flying around(yeah. I could do that), and kept dodging their attempts to eat me. One of them commented that I was really good at the game, and eventually, I was like "Yeah. Okay. I'm done," and I let him eat me.

That's all for now.
If you really must know...
dddddd
New to the forum

Re:

Postby PreyKitsune » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:26 am

i don't remember any vore dreams but i wish i had a dream when i become a prey and get swallowed and trapped inside someones belly, weired huh.
PreyKitsune
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Halcyon » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:08 pm

I never dream anymore.

Not enough sleep. :(
Halcyon
???

Postby JamesTakenaka » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:40 pm

I had a dream I was swallowed by a graboid
JamesTakenaka
Participator

Postby silkmagician » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:56 pm

I once dreamt that a large pink snake made of silk came from the floor picked me up then swallowed me legs first.
Then the snake grew smaller and tighter while i was fusing to it, intill it was my size, it then "opened" itself and i fell out as somthing new.
Staring at it as it was transforming into a girl then looked at myself having the same form, i woke up unfortounatly. (i wounder what would have happened)
silkmagician
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amalia » Thu May 29, 2008 6:36 am

I sometimes manage to have slightly lucid moments in dreams. Often its when something bad is happening, and I take control of my dreams. For instance, I might fall off a building during a dream, then say, I'm dreaming so in dreams I can fly if I want, then I'd start flying.

This happened once with a vore dream. I was at the north pole, because I wanted to return a baby killer whale (which happened to look just like a duchsund crossed with an otter, because dreams are weird) to the wild. So I went to the north, but ended up being chased by polar bears, leopard seals, wolves and snow leopards, and killer whales (that were randomly like half otter because they could walk on land) who all wanted to eat me.

I climbed a water tower to escape, but they all followed me, until I was trapped at the top. I dropped the baby killer whale, which was squirming in my arms, and it fell down, hit its head, kind of bloody, but got up and ran off, so I guess it was ok. Then I jumped to try and escape. I landed in the snow, but was cornered under the water tower by two polar bears.

However, I had a this is a dream moment, I'm in control. So I asked them to not rip me apart, but instead swallow me whole safely. At which point they began to lick me all over very sweetly, and one was about to swallow me whole. That's all I really remember.
"Female sexuality is... different—which is not to say that female sexuality is lesser than or inferior. If we don't view male sexuality as the standard...pointing out female sexuality is lived and experienced differently is no slam."Dan Savage
Amalia
---

Re:

Postby Komsomol » Thu May 29, 2008 11:51 am

I've just had an awesome dream... I was like, playing a Turok game on PS2, but then a dragon ate my char and I resumed playing as that dragon.. Actually, it was more like becoming him than playing as him, as I wasn't controlling him by joystick, but living in his body. Then I did different things, talked to people, FBI guys were chasing me but I almost ate their leader lol. Had to wake up when a friend phoned.
Komsomol
Participator

Re:

Postby Gabriel84 » Thu May 29, 2008 2:57 pm

ive recently been watching 2 animes about wolves, one called wolfs rain and the other called Spice and Wolf, so i think this may be what bought this on

i cannot remember much but what i did remember i wrote down

i was being chased by a wolf that was twice as big as me(non-anthro, she had Grey fur as a main with red socks(name given to the fur colour around the paws and loser legs), and when i thought i had gotten away i was knocked onto my back as i ran headlong into her chest, she stepped over me and planted a paw on either side of me and lowered herself down to pin me under her soft fur..

she slowly tilted her mouth forward and opened her jaws and all i could see was a loverly pink tongue and rows of white teeth, it was an odd sight because as she tilted forward to bring her tongue close to my face to lick me her mouth seemed loom far larger, i gasped as her maw closed and she delivered a soft(at first)kiss to my lips, but she began pressing forwards and her soft lips slid over all of my mouth and then my chin.

before i knew what was happening her jaws had closed over my head and was advancing towards my shoulders, i could swear that the parts of me that were inside her were getting smaller while those on the outside remained the same until she slid her lips down over them, she gently closed her jaws over the fullness of my head and began to back up of my body forcing my upper body into a sitting position by this time the back of her throat loomed before me and her tongue seemed like a large warm blanket lapping against my face.

i felt her open her mouth slightly and breathed in as she took in a good lungful of air, she opened wider still and forced herself down over my shoulders, with that one lunge my face was pushed against the very of her throat and with a pulsing of muscle she swallowed gently and took my head into her heck. it was hot and very wet in there and i had to tilt my head forward to breath out.

my whole world lurched suddenly and i found myself pointing what felt like down wards..it was difficult to tell, it took me a moment to realize that she had squeezed her moth down had onto my chest and lifted her head high and me along with it, this was kinda obvious really sine i was now moving down towards her tummy at a far faster rate as gravity sped my passage, i giggled slightly as i felt her tongue slide over my own belly coating it with her warm saliva.

it took only three more large swallows before my wriggling feet were the only part of me sticking out of her mouth, i imagine it must have been a rather comical sight to anyone walking past, a pair of feet sticking out of a wolfs mouth as they moved around.

i gasped in surprised pleasure as the rippling of her muscles caressed me as i sild down, for all the world it felt like a warm full body massage, i sighed in contentment as a with the last of the three big swallows i was issued out into her tummy, i curled up into a ball position as my lower legs and feet joined me.

i had not realized it but i could hear her panting really hard, the effort for this must have exhausted her greatly, her breathing and heart rate slowed over what must have been a few minutes and she seemed to settle down to the ground, i was rolled around inside her a s i imagined her laying sown on her side.

i didn't struggle for i had no reason too, i didn't feel any pain or sorrow over what had happened to me, in fact i was very comfortable and content and i didn't seem to need to breath i was perfectly safe within her, listening to the sounds of her body as she slumbered i drifted off to sleep myself

i awoke to find that i was a wolf myself, and i ran through and played through the snow and forests with the members of my pack besides me.

------------------

i hope you liked this as you can tell i have fleshed out the dream a little and i feel that writing this hear has allowed me to better define the dream in my memory, but all of the aspect are as close to the dream as i can get them in words alone, the massage of the throat , the warm comfortable place to sleep, the playing with my pack as a wolf and the alteration in size are all the same as what i felt in the dream the writing of it in a story form merely allows it to flow together better.

i hope that you will forgive my poor writing skills and lousy grammar, alas this is the first piece of fictional writing that i have done that is vore related, please tell me what you think and if i get good comments i may seek to improve it and submit it to the archives
Open you mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise :)
Click here to find out what

i might as well repost the link, alas im gonna get attacked so many times

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=77412

http://lazarus84.deviantart.com/
Gabriel84
im fine

Re:

Postby AwillingMouse » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 am

I recently wrote a story based on a dream I had while I was on a "retreat" of sorts (kinda like a small vacation). I named it "A lost Episode of Dragontails" which you can read here. That night I woke up and fell back to sleep a few times, so the story was really nonexistant, I experienced the scenes out of order with no plot. I made it into a story as best I could without ruining the general feeling I got from it. Unfortunately, I had to omit some scenes b/c I was having a hard time finding a spot for them in the sequence of events already taking place. I'm hoping to upload the scenes that were taken out as just little snippets that ppl can read.

Hope you Like it!
AwillingMouse
RRR

Postby fer_vorelover » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 am

When I was like 10 years old I dreamed that I and all my friends were kidnapped by some kind of big humanoid monster who wanted to eat us all. He put us all in a big cage and was trying to decide which of us he would eat first. We were all shivering in fear which seemed to arouse the monster, but I secretly wanted to pick me first, which he did.
He then took me out of the cage and brought me to the dinning room, in the way there he started saying how much he would enjoy devouring me and how good I would taste, while I was getting impatient for the feast to start, just then my little sister woke me up and I was very angry because I wanted to get eaten in the dream, but I couldn't fall asleep again.
fer_vorelover
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Travis_Hackett » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:36 pm

I had this one weird dream a couple months ago...

It started off with me falling, just the feeling of falling through darkness when there was a flash of white light. I found myself in a grassy meadow that resembled the one near my grandfather's house. In the middle of this meadow was a young woman, dressed in baggy hippie cloths with a blindfold over her eyes seated upon a quilt. She motioned for me to come closer, I do and she picked up a guitar and begins to play this sad, depressing song. She greeted me and introduced herself as 'The Blind One' before she took the guitar in one hand (somehow it is still playing) and breaks it in two. The pieces took on a shapeless form and transformed into two pills; one white, one black. She told me to pick one, but choose wisely, for 'the poor choice will come with dire consequences'. I picked the white pill and took it, a flash of white light, and I was looking into her face. She told me I made the wrong choice and now I must suffer the consequences. It is now that I realized that I was standing about 3 inches tall in the palm of her hand as she smiles down upon me. She apologized as she raised me to her mouth and pops me in. Everything went black and started spinning before I felt the same sense of falling through darkness in the beginning of the dream, and then I woke up...

I've actually taken some inspiration from this dream and started to draw a rough comic based on it... I've also considered using 'The Blind One' as an RP character...
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Safe vore