Your Thoughts on Vore - Extra Soft Edition

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Re:

Postby LunaTheWolf » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:08 pm

im into extra soft vore becuase i ate all that cock and anal and bloody stuff.

no, the swallowing and gulping of micros by wolves are good enough for me.
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Re: My positive side

Postby French_snack » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Deathworks wrote:Being inside her body, regardless of the exact location, means to me to be really close to someone I love and care about, to be surrounded by her love and care in turn. In addition, it also means that she is shielding me with her very body from whatever harm the outside world could offer - be it physical or psychological.

That's an interesting aspect.

Now, anyone who's read my stories will know that, to me, sex is an aspect of vore. But emotion, feelings, are a lot more important.

When the "prey" is inside the stomach of a loving, caring "predator", he can feel safe, protected. He's somewhere warm, comfortable, comforting and very special. He's no longer part of the outside world; he's only part of the woman he loves. He no longer has any cares in the world, anything to worry about. Vore in such cases is an act of love, caring and commitment.

Which doesn't mean that the prey doesn't get digested, but I won't talk about that here.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Re:

Postby canal111222 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 am

I hate when prey dies in vore. I also hate sad vore. And i really dont like any nudity or sexuality. My favorite type of vore is soft oral im not really interested in any other kind. My favorite scenario is a giant cat girl/giant dog eating me.Then i crawl out throught the intestines surviving the process. I also like dominant pred.
canal111222
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:52 am

Short and sweet...

Vore to me is like a sadistic pleasure. I have no interest in anything sexual here.

Just the thought that the prey dies inside the predator, so the predator can live... or to satisfy the predator.

Something about that really somehow, gets me into it.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 am

Hi!

Again, I am really sorry for neglecting my duties here.

Dragonic_Wolf: Thank you for your input. However, I am not quite sure whether this subsection is really the right one for your interests. Violence/death seems to play a major role for you, and that is not really what people here are looking for, sorry.

Canal111222: Thank you for your comments, even though the beginning was voiced relatively strong.

I agree with the catgirl full tour (although I am not a big dog type, sorry). And I also prefer vore that is not sad, although I sometimes do even write stories that are somewhat sad (but usually not despairingly so).

French_snack: A special thanks to you for giving a well-considered selective response.

I think you highlight a nice issue in general, namely that the presence of certain aspects need not necessarily deny the existance of other aspects.

While this section is to cater to people who feel uncomfortable about certain aspects of the vore community, I think it would not be good if these things were looked on with prejudiced eyes.

Of course, there is material containing sexuality and having no emotional content at all, but it would be unfair to say that anything containing sexuality would out of necessity lack emotion. It would still not be appropriate in this subforum, of course :)

LunaTheWolf: Thank you for your support.

AJ_627: Thank you. I am with you there.

While I actually do not like excrements, I usually put up with it in that context. Somehow, I find it difficult to claim that you stay completely clean, even though I would wish for it.

R_U_Snacksize: Thank you for your thoughts.

Personally, trickery is not really on my list of predator traits, so there is little I can commetn.

Amalia: Thank you for your very informative post.

I can strongly identify with the "my dragon" example you are describing, and I actually think that it tells of an emotional power/dependancy which takes precendence over the physical one.

Your post was especially interesting for me because of your information about the variance within the bondage area.

I am not into submission and dominance (which is why I would rather not dwell on the mercy aspect you describe), so bondage is something I do not know anything about, so there is just the vague image of whips, leather, and literally boot-licking. It is interesting that there is indeed such a broad variance there as well.

The feminist debate is something that should probably be considered more in depth somewhere else, so I will not comment on it here.

Finally, it is sad that you made such bad RP experiences. I have not RPed online myself, so I don't know much about that. Still, I am not sure how much you can scold people for being inexperienced. However, I can see clearly that what happened with that morphing dragon was not a simple mistake. I agree that you should be angry at that individual as I do believe that his actions were wrong.

Kisshin: Thanks for that nice description.

I don't think you are crazy. What you describe sounds quite comfortable, so it does make sense.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby ichbinich » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:13 am

Last edited by ichbinich on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Re:

Postby pregnantvore » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:39 am

My thoughts on vore....well they depend on my mood really...

Personally Vore is only my secondary fetish, my first being Maieusophilia, the sexual attraction to women who are or appear to be pregnant, which i think easily explains why i'm attracted to it. Another aspect i like about soft vore is the connection between the prey and the predator. For some reason i really enjoy it when the vore is consensual because i believe it makes a new kind of "sexy'. I, personally , have self-esteem issues and for some reason feel most comfortable, esteem wise, when i'm someone's, preferably a woman's, and i mean PREFERABLY, toy. i don't know why but being controlled...well it's comforting in a sense, so being played with is...well...attractive!
yet another aspect i like is that of the safety one feels when wrapped in the soft, worm inside of a woman's stomach, which, for me, is the next best thing to being in the womb itself.

I hope i'm making sense here because this is a very tricky subject for me to talk about simply because it's much easier to think about what's "Sexually attractive" then to describe it in words...

Now for the aspects i don't like...i personally, do not enjoy hard vore. I know other's don't believe the same as me and others may but i believe that seeing something torn apart in a blood-and-gore fashion is...well it makes me uneasy, a little queasy too. A little blood is okay for me, a few cuts maybe, but once the body starts to become a gelatinous mass...well...you get the point.

Well my thoughts on vore for the moment. This is actually pretty "spur-of-the-moment" and i haven't given it much thought on how to word my feelings so i hope i wasn't 'TOO" confusing.

later :) :) :)

edit: oh and before i forget. The only time i don't enjoy vore are those times when i think more spiritually and about the fact that vore is technically killing another creature, Basically that's my being a hippy, lol, but once i stop thinking that way it's all fine.

Now i'm done :D :D :D
pregnantvore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Your Thoughts on Vore - Extra Soft Edition

Postby GREGOLE » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Extra soft vore just so happens to be one of my alltime favorite types.

I am not a person who dislikes gore - Hell, my favorite movie is The Toxic Avenger, or Dead alive. I am not a person who dislikes hard vore - In fact, outside of a sexual context, I think it's probably my favorite. I have nothing against sexuality, or nudity, or digestion, or violence. Frankly, I'm an enormous fan of all of that stuff.

But just the same, extra-soft vore strikes a chord with me that I just really, really like. I've never liked the domination aspect that so many other vorarephiles seem to enjoy. I don't have anything against it, it just really, really turns me off.

Extra soft vore, to me, is the silly, often cartoony side of vore, which is what I grew up with. While I honestly prefer all my vore to be silly and cartoony, I just like the idea of cannibalism being something enjoyed among friends. In many cases, I still prefer to include digestion or fatality, provided it's in a humorous way. Just as often though, simply holding a friend inside one's body to protect or cuddle them is enough.

Excessive affection is something that I like, and what's more excessively clingy than swallowing someone up so you can hug them from all sides? It strikes me as a mockery of typical predation, and just really clicks with me. One of my other turn-ons is predator/prey friendships that still involve predation and the chase, so taking away the fatality issue is just a logical step in one direction, which I still find fascinating. Either way, it's a humorous mockery of typical predator/prey relations, which is something I can really get into.

Basically what I'm saying is that I like silly/cartoony vore one way or another, and extra-soft vore is just one variation of that.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Throat_Wolf » Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

I wish there were another kind of "extra-soft" vore. I dislike the "death" element of most soft vore, but don't mind the sexuality. For me, vore is or at least should be about a kind of love that goes behind merely wanting to be close to the other person. It's about wanting to be inside of (or to contain) another person—to be a part of another person (or have that person as part of you). This is why all my vore stories involve vore as a method of transformation, absorption, shelter, merging, motherhood, regression to childhood, and so on. Nobody actually dies, though those who are eaten do give up their physical bodies. The stories usually do involve sexual stimulation on the way in, just because the experience should be as enjoyable as possible to both predator and prey (and to people who read my stories looking for that kind of thing).

I will say, though, that sometimes writing the actual voring/sexually-stimulating sequences can get old. Sometimes it feels like I'm just writing them to a checklist, checking off elements as I cover them. What's far more interesting to me are the parts that come afterward, where the predator and prey must reconcile what has happened and what their new roles are.

I really wish more people would write non-lethal (as opposed to non-sexual) soft vore. I'd like to read more of that kind of thing, and I know it's being written, but it sure is hard to find.
If you write or draw vore where the prey lives (or is reincarnated/merged/cloned/etc.), please add the "non-fatal" tag to it!

And if you like non-fatal vore & unbirthing, please check out my gallery.

Follow me on Twitter!
Throat_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:00 pm

well the fun thing with extra soft is there are so many things that can be done with it. even the funny, such as people being cheap so a hit of a shrink potion, down the hatch and they only say have to buy one plane ticket lol.
Filan
???

Postby Quantium » Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 am

I'm attracted to domineering and tough women, a good example of such a woman is Xena from the TV series Warrior princess, she's very skilful and powerful, not even strong men have a chance against her. I think women with power better than men is very attracting, it can be something simple such as a woman holds a man who tries to run, but he can't since the woman is stronger than him. I also like women who protects men with thier superior power.

So what does this has to do with Vore? Well, that's why I like vore, a woman swallowing a man whole is the ultimate domination. When being inside her stomach, there is absolutely no way for the man to flee. He may try to make feeble attempts by screaming and kicking at the stomach-walls, but of course it's vainly since her stomach is way too strong for him, he is totally imprison inside her. The woman however don't even need to keep an eye on him or make any effort, since she can be sure that the man have no chance to escape from her stomach. He is TOTALLY dominated by the woman.

That's why I basically like Vore.
Quantium
???

Postby randomperson505 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 pm

When it comes down to it, "Extra Soft Vore" is the only type of vore for me.
My interests in vore fall under 4 categories, those being
1. Myself as prey, a giant woman as a predator (stemming mostly from my female mouth fetish which I've had all my life)
2. A woman as prey, just about anything as a predator (To put it simply, seeing women get eaten turns me on), also semi-branching off into the category of "women as food" (basically just art depicting women between two pieces of bread in a sandwich or something like that)
3.Myself as pred, tiny woman as prey (this is pretty recent for me, I just found out I liked it a couple of weeks ago)
4.Myself as prey, monster/animal preds

In all of these my first requirement would obviously be that all vore is soft (NO CHEWING OR BITING EVER). Also I hate the idea of digestion and prefer that the prey just be trapped indefinitely in the stomach and eventually be vomited up (I'm fine with open ended situations as well where the ending is never implied or revealed). The only time where digestion might be OK is if it is painless and the prey is male (kind of a romantic situation of becoming one with a woman I guess).
Moving on, sexuality is pretty much off limits as well (with the exception of nudity and arousal from the vore itself. no intercourse or masturbating or anything like that)

Next comes willing vs unwilling (domination/submission etc..), and I enjoy both situations separately, though I probably have bias for willing.

Willing Prey - There's two categories for this really, loving and mutual desire (with overlap). Loving is basically just keeping the prey safe in the pred's belly. I imagine the stomach as a warm, safe place. I like the idea of non-dangerous stomach acid (only melts clothes) rising and lowering at the pred's will to create a sort of a hot spring as well. When I'm involved in the situation I really can't decide if I like the idea of being in a woman's stomach more or having a woman in my stomach (or even better being in a woman's stomach with a woman). I also really like just keeping the prey in one's mouth (as I have a mouth fetish).
Next mutual desire is just where both pred and prey have the "vore fetish" and want to to vore/be vored.... not much else. Really best if it overlaps with love.

Unwilling - Simply put I do like to see women struggling in the jaws of a predator... and really that's all there is to it. I feel somewhat guilty about this side of the fetish but I can't ignore how much it turns me on. At the very least I make sure that the prey is never hurt in the process (as I've stated already). I hate the idea of women being hurt in any situation in fact, I feel queasy in any movie/animation/game etc... where a female character dies (and in fighting games and such I only play as female characters for the reason that I feel guilty if I injure a girl playing as a male character... but that's connecting to a whole different complex I have)

I should also mention that my Giantess Vore interest often falls under it's own category as I like both willing and unwilling quite equally. This is the one time I like having a male prey (simulating myself). I do love the idea of a woman as dominant, or even more so as a goddess figure. Equally I have somewhat of an oneesan (older sister)complex as I call it, where I am somewhat obsessed with having some sort of older sister figure (I never had any sisters so maybe it stems from that). In this situation I would be very clingy to my "oneesan giantess" and she would take care of me. Vore would be involved in that I'd probably sleep in her mouth or stomach (or something like that)....

Sorry for the long post (it feels like I went off topic a lot also, sorry)... though then again this topic has had a lot of long posts so it's probably OK :lol:
randomperson505
New to the forum

Postby Ramiu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Hmm. My thoughts on soft vore. Well.

To sum one point of me up, I very very very very very very very very very much dislike sex.

Alright, now that I've gotten that taken care of..

One of the ways I visualize vore to me is that it is done for the pleasure of both the prey and the pred. Namely, both prey and pred are voreaphiles and they're having fun/being happy.
And I very often have the voreaphile part mix with the "we love eachother" part, so the equation looks like this:
Prey loves pred. Pred loves prey. Pred wants to swallow prey. Prey wants to be swallowed by pred. Everyone wins.
I very strongly prefer macro/micro vore to same-size. I dislike same size as it very often leads to stuffing, which I cannot seem to find how it is appealing to me.
But I also like macro/micro that I feel protected (as I am 99% of the time the prey) by the pred. And, I feel like it's our private little secret. Only we know that I'm in him, like it's a special privilige to be inside him.
But we hit the obstacle of digestion. My imagination takes over (as it had before for me being micro) and makes the stomach acid-free. Mucus, yes, acid, no. Usually he coughs me back up when we're both done.
Or, the acid remains and it is very weak or painless. I fall asleep and wake up regenerated near him so we can do it again. But I never like pain or permanent death.
I love tongueplay, having a little game to avoid sliding down, my flavor being appreciated, or just squishing it as the closest thing to a hug that I could give him. I sometimes feel dissapointed when he swallows me because there is almost nothing I can do to entertain myself anymore and our interactions are over. The mouth to me is a place where we are both having fun and enjoying ourselves, and we can interact the most.
And I for some reason love when the prey and the pred are blushing. In pictures, stories, anywhere. I like the idea of them enjoying eachother that much.

But I feel it is dissapointing that for many vore pictures and stories, there is sex in them. I have many stories and pictures in my mind that I desperately wish to erase. But, I much rather dwell on my ideals and make my own stories than constantly thinking on the stories and pictures that make me feel uneasy.

I appreciate you taking time to read my ramble. =3
Wow....one month vacation. owe;;

Currently dreaming about: Tongueplay with micro me and various anime guys. *COFFZOROCOUGH*
Ramiu
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby skiper719 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Im kinda new here

the stuff i like will never have fatality involved or implied, cock vore ,or anal vore. those are the first things i look for so i can avoid hem.

One fantasy ive had for a while is pred swallowing something deadly like a bomb or parasite and the prey has to go in and defuse it or something. Usualy In a Macro/Micro way.

I dont usually care what the prey is but i dont like a male pred except if it is a dragon or something.
sexuality in vore doesn't offend me but doesn't always have to be there.

anyways thanks for listening im glad i can connect with somepeople about this
skiper719
New to the forum

Postby Mid_Night » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 am

Hi

for me i prefer no digesting, no death for characters. i prefer micro/marco vore, closeness between Prey and pred, F/F, soft vore and unbirth. pred gentle to pred in both soft vore and unbirth.
Mid_Night
???

Postby Tessu » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 pm

<Null>
Tessu
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Safe vore