Your Thoughts on Vore - Extra Soft Edition

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Re: Just a quick thing

Postby Ciriun » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:22 am

Deathworks: What is and isn't sinful doesn't have to do with any religion. I don't really have any religion, but I could still say certain things can be considered sins. And in my personal belief, that happens to such things as killing, harming others, and I'm still debating wether or not certain sexual acts are or not. But this isn't about my opinion on sex, now is it?

Eidolon: While you are, as far as anyone can prove, correct, it seems to me to be totally unecessary to go around correcting people's facts especially when they have nothing to do with the thread, forum, or even site. I realize you meant to defend anyoen who may be offended, but it would be better if you let them voice those concerns themselves.

To Everyone: I would suggest trying to keep religion out of things as much as possible since it can be an extremely touchy subject. I could say some choice things about Christianity and the validity that Jesus did any of what people say, but as this is not a religion-based forum, I will just ask that we leave it be.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eidolon » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:55 am

Ciriun: You are grieviously mistaken.

My post was not to 'correct facts', and it was not to 'defend anyoen who may be offended'. It was to call attention, as you have, to the point that religion is a very sensitive topic and to remind forum posters that it is necessary to be extra-careful about what one says on a religious subject. The examination of 'facts' serves only to demonstrate why it is important to take greater care, in order to avoid making incorrect and potentially offensive statements about someone else's religious faith. Deathworks has also explained himself perfectly well without help. He needs no apologists.

Also:
sin. n. Transgression of divine law. There are other uses of this word, but this is the most widely-accepted usage.
This is inherently religious. You cannot have sin without religion. You can have right and wrong, but 'wrong' and 'sin' are not the same.

...So I'm still off topic. But since I'm already here, I might as well make this a real post for this thread.

----------

Extra-soft vore / endo is a subject that holds a lot of interest for me. While it's profoundly different from most of what I'm attracted to in vore, it captures feelings and ideas that it's nearly impossible to represent elsewhere. Just the interplay of powerful emotions involved-- trust, protectiveness, affection, or whatever else motivates the scenario-- gives it a power and heaviness that's hard to come by elsewhere. No matter the situation-- whether or not the 'predator' and 'prey' are both willing or intend the vore to take place, whether the vore is purely a display or demonstration of emotion or feeling or whether it serves some 'purpose' (protection, transportation, or something else entirely, etc), there's a personal boundary between the predator and the prey that's ultimately crossed; the vore makes the underlying emotion and reason meaningful and absolute whereas it might have been entirely indefinite before. That said, it's rare to find a extra-soft-vore story or scenario that really gets to me, because all too often the idea of purpose seems to be lacking; without insight into the emotion or driving cause behind what's happened, the simple physical placement of one creature within another holds no meaning or interest for me. On the other hand, when I happen to run into such a work that manages to explore or at least demonstrate the deeper shades of meaning behind the vore, it holds my attention and my thoughts for a long time in a way that few other things can.
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Postby Ciriun » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:55 am

Eidolon: So you say, but right there you just tried to correct my use of the word "sin." If all you meant to do was call attention to the possibility of it being offensive, you could have said that without any of the corrections.

And if Deathworks does not want me involved, then he can say so. I consider him a friend and trust he will politely and respectfully let me know if I am doing anything upsetting.

On the other hand, I find what you have said both to him and myself very rude and disrespectful. I was only trying to keep the forum on track. There was no cause for you to give such a snide reply to that. I'm not naive enough to expect an apology, but I will ask that in the future you try to be more polite to others, even if you don't like them or their opinions. Remember, this forum is for the more sensitive sorts and someone could be very hurt if spoken to like that.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eidolon » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:55 am

Ciriun: You are again mistaken.

TheCreeper's post makes the idea of sin relevant; to understand his situation, it is necessary to have some idea of what sin means. My comment on the definition of sin is there to aid in that discussion; it is relevant to this topic, not an attack on you. Correcting relevant facts is an important part of forum discussion. My post to Deathworks is the only one in which I alleged to be pointing out possible offense.

This subforum is for persons with a specific subset of vorish interests. The rules regarding respect are not different; they are exactly the same. Politeness should be expressed toward everyone; this particular subforum has nothing to do with it. If you re-read my post to Deathworks, you may be surprised to find that there are no attacks or insults in it. The only point I make is that a Christian might well be offended by claims that Jesus said things that he never said. You are right that you will receive no apology, but because you appear to have no intention of apologizing for your own discourtesy, perhaps it comes out even in the end. If you have a desire to 'keep the forum on track', perhaps you will refrain from dragging this matter out with further insults and unsupported insinuations.
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Axora » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:32 am

*is Christian and is not offended* just to try and make sure that this is over and done with
Ahh! Communism, my favorite technology-Abraham Lincoln, Civilization Revolution
Axora
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Superfluous_Edacity » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:35 pm

I was actually brought in by an aquaintence of mine. The person who I guess you can say..brought me in as it were, explained to me his facination with it. So I decided to come see what all the fuss was about. Ha ha ha.

My interest in this fetish is purely curious. I doubt I'll understand the sexual aspect of it but I won't deny that the lengths people go through to draw something getting eatten/eatting something is interesting. I have to admit that really it's not for me, in that way, but as an artist I find that it helps expand one's horizons with various things.

Can't say I am really for the enlarging beyond physical mobility that alot of the art displays. The swollen bellies, but I guess that is a big part of things so I can look past my own distastes for the artwork itself.

Not a fan of excrement and unination. There are some instances where I find it funny but beyond that I could gladly do without. Mostly with the, and no offense to anyone mind you, the instantanious digestion. A character is eatten and within mere seconds they are being expelled. I can't distend my imagination that far, I'm afraid. Ha ha...

One thing I would be most interested in seeing is the doomed actually near successfully fight back. Of course, they still meet their fate, as is the point. The finality of the situation is situational. Well, that applies to most vore as far as I'm concerned, honestly.

As with most facinations, I think that it's harmless to be attracted to vore, granted, there are some facinations I will never agree with, but ones such as this...unless you are truely conceiving SOME way to devour people... it's a harmless fetish. The subject matter isn't for all, but it's very harmless.
Superfluous_Edacity
New to the forum

Re:

Postby cownugget » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:15 pm

With regards to voraphilia, my personal opinions of the subject are contrary to those of you who have already expressed personal feelings on the matter, whereas a few feelings mentioned are symbiotic with a few that I also possess.

That being said, I would like to express the following statements as my personal -opinions- on the matter:

Overall, vore has always been a matter one individual partaking in the act of dominating another, whether it be concensual or non-concentual. Even the most loving of vore involves domination, albeit extremely minute domination. No matter what the occasion you -still- have an alleged "predator" taking an alleged "prey" within himself/herself. I therefore deduce from such an observation that whether one's interests lie within heavily nonconcentual soft vore (where the predator sees the prey as nothing but food) or its counterpart, adorably loving concentual vore, that there always exists some form of a desire for dominating or being dominated.

Some here made note of the emotional aspects of vore, being close to the one you love, or having your worries slip away as you are/have been eaten. In such a case, the pred "takes over" for the prey, loving the prey, possibly defending the prey, and possibly preserving whatever innocence the prey may possess. Such individuals who desire this are not so much in search of sexual gratification, but rather they heavily desire a person to love them so much that they are taken within that person. In these cases, the prey is usually eventually released, and can be eaten later whenever either of the party desires such. This I would classify as "light domination."

The next category would more than likely be the vore that involves entrapment. In these instances, the prey may start out willing or unwilling, but in the end is trapped inside the predator for as long as the predator pleases. The length of time the prey remains inside the pred could vary from short-term to eternity. Regardless, the prey remains miraculously alive inside the predator, unharmed. This kind of vore I would classify as "intermediate/medium domination," and it often makes for the more fun/playful kind of vore that can be considered lighthearted and family friendly.

The next category doesn't need much explanation, for it is simply the former with an added understanding that the prey will undoubtedly meet his/her untimely end. Though, in this case, the actual digestion process is not explained, but alluded to or passed over. An example would be a story ending before digestion, or the pred falling asleep with prey in the belly, then waking up with a flat belly. This I would classify as "heavy domination", and I consider it to be the best of the four categories, since it can essencially please both "extra soft" and "soft" vore fans.

Finaly we have what I consider to be "total domination" vore, which I both like and hate. In this category, the predator is only concerned with satiating his/her desires, regardless of how evil/innocent the prey may be. The pred either cares not for the prey to start, or overshadows his/her feelings of love with her vorish desires. The prey is swallowed concentually or nonconcentually, but digested nonconcentually. The digestion is then described/shown, showing that the predator claims the prey as 100% his/hers. That is the climax... and brutal as it may be, it contains a much more powerful "rush" than the other categories.

------

As far as my personal tastes in vore, there ust be one underlining feature-- the pred must enjoy it. Whether the pred does it for pleasure, hunger or love-- as long as he/she enjoys it, I love it.

I personally detest pain in vore, and thus anything involving cutting and tearing disgusts me and, quite honestly, angers me to a certain extent. I am also not a fan of painful digestion, involving the burning of skin, for that still involves some form of gore. Instead, I prefer an alternate, pailess digestion form where the prey simply loses form, shrinks, becomes a glob of mush, or is simply absorbed into the belly wall. The prey remains alive until the very last of him/her is absorbed by the pred. Using this method, one can achieve total domination, but without any horrendous pain involved.

I also enjoy betrayal. One person surpassing their love to sate their hunger, ignoring whatever history he/she may have with the prey, and having -no regrets- afterward. This, in my opinion, makes the vore all that much more... delicious (?).

I am a submissive vore, and therefore I like imagining that I am the role of the prey. I suppose that is why I do not feel offended by non-concentual vore and digestion, for I do not feel I harm others in... wanting myself to be a victim. Honestly, if I did enjoy the thought of swallowing another, I would probably worry that my obsession with the subject could lead to something dangerous down the line...

Ah well... terribly sorry for the wall of text. I suppose I just needed to get all of that out, as if someone out there would even care to peruse over the thoughts that pague my mind...

Regardless, if you have made it this far, I thank you for reading :)
cownugget
Deflator of all that's wretchedly happy

Re:

Postby cownugget » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:23 pm

Again... terribly sorry for the... book-like entry. -_-;;
cownugget

Re:

Postby Superfluous_Edacity » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:00 pm

Ha ha...if everyone wasn't fullly concrete on how you felt before, they certainly will be now, my friend.
Superfluous_Edacity
New to the forum

Okay let's get this straight

Postby Deathworks » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:48 pm

Hi!

First of all, functioning as a moderator, I want to official declare that the religious debate, as well as the connected discussion between Ciriun and Eidolon in this thread have ended. If anyone feels the need to discuss these issues further, please do so via PM, chat, or maybe a thread in the Rest of the World section.

This declaration is done with approval of Ciriun. We talked about this issue via PM, and he concluded that I would be better at expressing this without being misunderstood. This may be kind of a radical step, but we felt that this discussion was becoming a burden for this thread and possibly the subsection. So, we hope that you can understand and accept our decision. If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me.

I am sure that Eidolon understands that Ciriun will not continue the discussion between the two of you in this thread because of that reason.

So, hopefully, we can move on beyond the misunderstandings of the past.

ON TOPIC!

Finally, I come around to saying thanks to those who have continued the discussion. Since the latest contributions are more about the positive aspects of the fetish, there is not really much to say.

Only two comments, I would like to make to Cownugget:

Just for clarification, the scenarios you described for "heavy domination" would not be suitable for this subsection as even the implication of digestion is not allowed here. This is not to say that you shouldn't have mentioned it in this thread, I just wanted to point this out, since you mentioned that it may appeal to "extra soft" fans as well. I am just worried that people may be confused by that statement.

Secondly, since you say that there is no such thing as vore without dominance, I want to ask you what you think about my Tomoyo-chan's Dream series, which I am currently slowly uploading to the archive because my old homepage died. Currently, there are just the first three pics, but the series continues up to the stomach and was originally planned to be a complete tour with Tomoyo-chan presenting her results (=video) to Sakura-chan afterwards.

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109537
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109541
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109544

It is because of things like this, that I personally believe that there can be vore without dominance. Of course, this is just my interpretation, but I wanted to bring it forward as an alternative view to what you suggested.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Okay let's get this straight

Postby cownugget » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:47 pm

I suppose I should not have mentioned the heavy domination aspects of vore, though my intent was to compare my feelings and views on extra soft vore with my views on the other forms of vore. Truth be told, I did venture off into "tangent land" in describing where I stood on the matter. I suppose I could wrap that whole mess up with, "I do enjoy extra soft vore, but I would much rather prefer something where the predator expresses more dominant control over the prey."

As for your series, I do wonder if you would even be able to classify such a sequence as "vore" due to the fact that there is not any actual "eating" taking place (as far as I know). I would consider vore to be the act of consciously swallowing someone, whether intentional or unintentional. Having a character shrunken and discreetly exploring the inner body of someone might be more along the lines of "inner body exploration." The visuals may be appealing to the vore community, thus they are welcome, but have the same feel as an endoscopic video portrays. Again, this is my opinion, and I believe that is something were to be classified as "vore" then some conscious form of devouring should be presant in such material.
cownugget

Re: Okay let's get this straight

Postby Superfluous_Edacity » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:47 pm

I may be mistranslating, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the comment was meant as a blanket statement, Deathworks. Or rather let me say that I translate it to mean that despite the situation, there is still a sense of alpha and beta roles being taken on. The protecting person/predator/ect is taking on the alpha role of this relationship. So, it technically IS a form of domination. They are there by taking control of the situation be it at the request of the other person or of their own volition.

"I want to protect this person." "I want to protect you." or "I wish to consume this person." "I want to consume you." will go into "I am going to protect this person." "I will protect you." and "I am going to consume this person." "I am going to consume you."

Regardless of the second character's choice in the matter, willing or not, the main is taking on the controlling role by taking the person into their body.

Of course, if someone is confused by what another person has said, I'd like to think they would ask for further explaination rather than not speak on their concerns of someone's opinion. This would save us all having to try and play mediator to each other.

Though, I won't assume that it will be this way.
Superfluous_Edacity
New to the forum

Re:

Postby abeman » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:05 pm

Soft vore is only type of vore i like and pred should allways be female (or blob). I dont have any intrest of other type of vore, it doesnt offend me or anything like that, but its like a boring movie or something... i just see it as a waste of time.

My favorite stories are where unwilling prey is seduced and ends up wanting to be swallowed. I`d also prefer happy endings if its possible.

I have never tried roleplaying, some day i would like to try but somehow it makes me feel uneasy. i`d love to be swalloved by nymphomaniac blob or cute naga-girl :wink:

maybe because rp is so much more personal than pictures or stories that im little bit affraid of it :oops:

Sexuality is part of my vore fantasy, it doesnt have to be direct sex but somehow it should be pleasing to both; pred and prey.
abeman
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Eidolon » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:11 pm

I have to say I agree with Deathworks on this matter, in that domination is commonly but not universally part of vore. On other parts of this site, for instance, 'unintentional' vore' is mentioned, in which the predator has no intention of consuming the prey, but whether through unconsciousness or ignorance or unwillingness, it happens anyway. If this is vore (and it seems to be largely accepted that it is), other scenarios such as Deathworks's seem to apply as well.
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Superfluous_Edacity » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:56 am

We're off the subjects of opinions now are we?

Sorry, even I am victim to the occassional light hearted ribbing.
Superfluous_Edacity
New to the forum

I knew I was treading dangerous grounds

Postby Deathworks » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:17 am

Hi!

Cownugget: Actually, I don't think anyone minded you mentioning the heavy domination in that way. If you look at the first post of this thread, I explicitly opened this thread contentwise a bit so as to allow people to mention such things. So, within this thread, mentioning the heavy domination as an abstract item as you did in my opinion, was alright.

I was only worried that your comment about extra soft people also being able to enjoy implied stuff might cause people to share such material here in this subsection. I am not saying that you are wrong or anything, it is just that the rules of the subsection don't allow such material. So, the problem was not really your opinion but rather what actions people might take in response to it.

All: I knew that by asking about the domination aspect, I was risking to get a problematic discussion started. But fortunately, things are still alright. In a way, I have seen just the results I was hoping for:

Cownugget uses a definition of vore which automatically includes domination.

Superfluous_Edacity seems to imply a more abstract concept of domination which would probably be able to involve all vore variants.

Eidolon and myself believe that domination is not necessarily a part of vore.

I don't think anyone could claim that the others are wrong on this matter. And I would not want to see that. Instead, this discussion showed that there are many different readings of the issue. There is not one right answer; instead there is the potential for everyone to find the right answer for themselves. If the people reading this discussion can understand that and feel that no matter what their personal opinion on that matter is, it is alright to have that opinion, I think that discussion has served its purpose well.

Abeman: Thank you for sharing your views. I am sorry that you kind of caught up in a slightly odd discussion here.

Yeah, happy endings are nice, so there we definitely agree. As for the seduction, such changes in attitude are also interesting for a story; however, they can be very difficult for the author as there is the risk of changing the attitude too quickly to be believable. However, my personal preference would actually be that the predator is being seduced/convinced, but that's just me.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Kisshin » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:08 am

For me Vore is when you is eaten and is still alive you then live inside the stomach of the pred, there is no Liquids, no Acid no anything just a dry soft cave. I have posted a Picture showing what i mean the black line show how the Belly is in my World all inside that line is the Belly, the Butt is just the backpart of the Belly but still something special and it,s the only way out if the Pred want you to go out if not you can,t get out only scream for help of show your hand in hope someone will see/hear you.

My Preffered Preds are ofc IRL Human Females, but also Cartoon/Anime Girls/Women, and Also Cartonn/Anime Animals ofc there is limits of whitch ones.

That,s what Vore is to me i might be crazy but that,s not a new :D
Kisshin
Participator

Postby Amalia » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:27 pm

Hi, I rarely post, I guess I am kind of a lurker. However this is the sort of vore I like, extra soft. So I figured I should express myself. I also hope none of my opinions offend anyone.

Well I like vore, obviously. For me it started out as broad thing, where I liked even the word "eat" in the context of one person to another. For instance in vampire rps if the vampire threatened to eat the human (meaning drain him of blood). I was just drawn to the theme, like the mythological figure of Andromeda. When I discovered vore about a year ago I quickly realized that I only liked softvore, and that liked the prey to live.

There has to be a relationship between the pred and prey, and it has to be developed. Whether they are friends of more than friends, they have to have some connection and meaning to each other. I don't like prey as just food. Something picked up, swallowed, destroyed so that hey mean no more than a peace of meat. The pred and prey most have some connection to each other.

I think for me the aspect I liked about vore was the prey being at the mercy of the predator. Mercy being a key aspect for me. So that no one is hurt. There are two basic scenarios I like.

One being the predator takes in the prey as friend, lover (providing the pred is humanoid or shape shifts to humanoid) , or pet. That prey being the only one to receive such treatment. So they are safe where all others would be hurt. This relationship is interesting in that it isn't clear dominance and submission. The prey may end up 'owning' the predator. That is if it isn't a lovers relationship. Say if its a dragon, the dragon becomes 'my dragon' in relationship the prey. The idea is sort of taming a dangerous creature. Even though the prey is the one powerless, the predator submits to her.

Ex of the image to me) Andromeda is chained on a rock out in the sea. The sea dragon comes and is about to devour her. The chains melt away or are broken, so its just her and the dragon. Instead of cowering in fear she stands before the dragon and reaches out to it. It becomes tame to her touch, it becomes her dragon. She doesn't need the hero to rescue her, because she knows it won't hurt her.

I know that isn't exactly vore. But the possibility of it becoming vore is there, and that is important to the fantasy to me. The swallowing to protect the prey may come into play. The prey would want to be swallowed, and the predator would oblique.

The other variation of that the prey spared by the dragon becomes it's pet, is is looked after by the predator who takes a more dominate role, but remains caring.

Then my second fantasy involve a crueler pred, who none the less has mercy on the prey. In this instance the prey encounters a pred who wants to eat him as food. There is domination involved as he predator would overpower the prey, they prey would be helpless, and the predator would intend eat the prey. However the predator would be attracted the prey, and he might not eat the prey at once. In a sort of play with my food first kind of deal.

In this instance the pred and prey would both be humanoid. Usually I favor the pred being a naga or a shape shifter but not truly human. I like it is the predator's nature drives it to eat the human, so its love overcoming natural instinct. The relationship between the pred and prey would not be inherently or explicitly sexual, more attraction, falling for each other. The prey trusting the pred despite what he is out of love. so that there is betrayal and angst if and when the pred eats the prey.

However there is still that mercy. The pred realizing that he does care about the prey, or at least still wants him around. So after swallowing the prey, he decides not to digest him, and just holds him for a while before letting him out. Then the prey is kept by the predator as a lover, but there is always some tension and fear in that the predator is capable of killing the prey if he wants to.

For me vore is tied to dominance and submission to some extent. I have a slight S&M thing. Like the scene in the movie Troy where the woman puts a knife at Achilles throat. Having the power over someone's life and sparing them. I also somewhat like the slave motif, the slave being completely under the control of the master. However I DO NOT like this in the since of the slave having to sexually please its master or the master out right abusing its slave. I'm not into whips, leather, or any of that. It's the power element, the dominant one has complete power over the other. Often I like it is the dominant one might want to kill the submissive one, or be something capable of killing, like a vampire or other. So the domination is complete the dominant one holds the submissive ones life in his hands.

Vore for me is a reflection of that. It is ultimate domination, because the pred could take all the prey has. The pred would have a natural desire to kill the prey, and not just take their life by physically swallow them, taking in all of them. Yet always there is mercy.

You might notice the gender pronouns are both male for the second fantasy I described. For me I only like vore with a romantic aspect and/or where the prey is dominated to be M/M.

The reason I prefer M/M is because I do not like the image of a woman being dominated by a man. Or a woman who is a predator dominating a man, because then it conforms to the image of the dominatrix. Being that can only be shown as powerful when conforming to a man's fantasy about being dominated. To me, my fantasy's cater to only my desires. Having two males in the main roles allows me to define the men's roles in terms of what I want.

I really do not like seeing women in vore very much at all. Because the way they are shown, their poses, the way their bodies are rendered, I often find objectifying. It makes me feel bad to see women in this context anywhere. Whether it is in advertising, pornography, or on a vore sight, I find it grotesque to see women displayed like that. The focus being on the woman's body. I feel bad seeing images that are explicitly about hurting women.

Now I don't think all images involving women are inherently misogynist, I don't think all pornography is. However images and pornography that is misogynist bothers me.

I don't like violent images, or particularly like sexual images. However these do not bother me as much as seeing women objectified. Yes I am a feminist, so I know the arguments against pornography. I am not in favor of censorship, however. I simply don't support pornography as the majority of it is misogynistic.

This is what made liking vore difficult for me. Because I do not want to support misogynistic pornography in any way. I do distinguish between pornography and erotica. I do like the sexual aspects of vore to some extent.

Its hard to explain, and I don't want to offend anyone, or come off as a femi natzi. However I think you understand what I'm talking about when I say that there are some images on this sight that are misogynist. I find it revolting.

This is all personal opinion. I don't hate anyone for liking such images, I just feel that such images degrade and dehumanize women. Which bothers me.

So then I become confused about how to feel about liking vore. Does it make me hypocritical. I don't want to be hypocritical.

That aside, I like vore that focuses on emotions, the relationship between predator and prey, not just the act itself.

As for bad experiences. Sometimes I feel like an outsider in the community because it seems to be made up mostly of males. Then the fact that I am not into furry/anthro or being with animals/mythical creatures (except mythical creatures that are humanoid).

Now if my express my opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone here. However I feel that scat and gas fetishes are separate fetishes from vore. Just as I think BDS&M is a separate fetish from vore. However for me BDS&M is a part of my vore fettish, and I realize that for others scat/gas is a part of vore. Hwoever it bothers me that people claim as a fact scat is a part of vore. Or for that matter that vore is a part of the 'furry' fandom. I just feel that people can seperate fetishes that relate for them, but aren't necesasarily related.

As far as role play goes. I have had a couple bad experiences. Not here but on Gaia where I tried a few vore rps, and some weren't good. Lack of rping ability in my partners, and lack of people interested in M/M (which is what I'm comfortable with). Like when other people control what my character is doing. Then one bad rp experience where someone didn't respect my limits. I said that I wouldn't do yiff, I was fine with erotic moments in rps, but only human. I had specified that I like non human vore, and shape shifting, but only relationships when the predator was in human form. Yet during the rp he had his character shape ship into a scaled anthro dragon, then into a full dragon, during sexual content. Which was disrespectful me and my limits. Its like, could the other person not fathom that possibly not everyone would like the idea of sexual relations with an animal/anthro. If you have that fetish fine, more power to you, but don't force it on someone who doesn't, and always respect the limits and requests of your rp partner, geeze.

Ok, I guess that's all I have to say about vore/ experiences. I hope none of my opinions offended anyone, its all just my opinion.
Amalia
---

Re:

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:02 am

For me, trickery makes it better. Like the lady tells the guy she just wants to see if she can swallow him whole and then after he is in, tells him he is there to stay. Female preds only for me as well, same size micro\macro as long as human or almost human. AV and UB at times get my attention. Scat makes my stomach churn.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby PreyKitsune » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 am

i wont be specific, so, what i like to see is the predator to be a (mostly female) plant, Naga(or snake), furry,or human. As for the prey to be a cute looking furry or human being swallowed or unbirth and staying in the predator's belly. I really hate the prey to be hurt or killed, instead they could come out the other way with out having scat on them
PreyKitsune
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Safe vore