Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Postby Abraxa » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:22 am

Last edited by Abraxa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Random extra-soft worksafe vore images...

Postby sampson » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:02 am

Great finds ^^ . The Dargon one is from the Tv right.
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby Kisshin » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:00 am

Wow i love the picture where the BIG GIRL swallows the little boy i would like to see what happens to him :D
Kisshin
Participator

Postby Killer-Z » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:00 pm

Hordika wrote:Wow i love the picture where the BIG GIRL swallows the little boy i would like to see what happens to him :D

I like that pic too. Unfortunately, the site it came from doesn't have a sequel, and they stopped updating.

I can't remember the site URL either, because I got to it through the Voraphile links, which is now dead.
Killer-Z
Participator

Postby Matto » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:42 pm

Woo! Contributing tiem! (All furry. ;3)

Sorry I didn't post much... I'll add more later. I wanna go back to playing Perfect Dark now... >___>
Attachments
vore.jpg
1186454313_trancymick_rain_vore.jpg
A Foxy Snack.jpg
hastie_338.jpg
mmm_hida_by_silentravyn_106.jpg
openmaw.jpg
t_snirfpizza_123.jpg
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Deadzombie666 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:15 am

Awesome!!! Thanks alot for the upload xD!

† Azz † °ø Dead-Zombie666 ø°
Tease me, show me, swallow me and digest me alive!
Deadzombie666
Intermediate Vorarephile

Hi!

Postby Deathworks » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:51 am

Hi!

Sorry for being absent lately, have been busy with some project of my own.

Anyhow, about that one dead site (which also featured that unfinished Valentine's Day manga), it died because people redistributed the artwork and the link to the site without permission. The artist had asked a) not to redistribute the artwork and b) not to link to the site from any kind of adult site. These promises were broken by a Japanese forum and the site was abandoned in response.

About the sw.jpg image Abraxa uploaded, it was created by Ping and uploaded at the giantess/shrinker uploader. Ping has explicitly granted permission to redistribute his work.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Abraxa » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:18 am

Last edited by Abraxa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:33 am

Hi!

Just a few comments/corrections:

The original site is still there and the images can be found there. But it hasn't seen any updates in two years.

As for the reasoning behind that protectiveness, personally, I don't want to judge. I trust that the person had reasons for their decision to disallow redistribution and thus I respect that because I respect the person. That is why I stand where I stand on the issue.

As for your opinion on this, Abraxa, I accept that you see it that way, even though I do believe that you are wrong in generalizing it (as I said above, I believe that people can have valid reasons to be protective). However, I don't think arguing whether such demands are reasonable or unreasonable will get us anywhere. Thus, I suggest that as far as evaluating the behavior of artists who request not to redistribute their art, the two of us should simply agree to disagree.

You may have noticed that my stand is kind of ironic since as far as my own art is concerned, I do not mind redistribution (although I hope that people don't tell lies about the personalities of the characters). And I am that open not just because no one would redistribute my art anyway, but because I think that the best thing for my girls is when they are enjoyed by all those who would enjoy them, but that is just me.

On a personal note, while I don't mind you having a strong opinion, I would really have loved if you could have stated it without using strong language. But that is just a matter of personal preference.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby 4ofSwords » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:25 pm

While I definitely understand the point of people who are making a living off drawing, and thus feel a need to monetize it in whatever way possible, in general I'm right behind Abraxa on this. The only thing that really bothers me is when someone takes credit for my work, which so far no-one has had any reason to do. I love it when people link back to my stuff, but I don't even have a real expectation that it's going to happen.

So, for what it's worth, feel free to distribute my stuffs, internets. If you want to color my lines, go for it. If you want to recolor my lines, go for it. If you want to remove my signature and post it some place else unattributed, well.. that kinda sucks. But I can't really stop you and probably wouldn't try - I'm too busy drawing more pictures.
4ofSwords
???

Postby Abraxa » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:31 am

Last edited by Abraxa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Neoninja » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 am

some of this is more damaging than the sexual stuff
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Neoninja » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 am

some of this is more damaging than the sexual stuff
Neoninja
Participator

Return to Safe vore