I have a story, Naga

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

I have a story, Naga

Postby Amalia » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:46 am

I'm really a big softy. This story has some suspense, but not to give spoilers, yeah no one dies, dark undertones fade to happy endings I promise. I'm currently working on posting the story to deviant art, only have the preface up so far, but more to come, I have twelve chapter up on my Y!net account and posted the first three chapter here a while ago but lost that thread, and have edited since then, anyway. No explicit vore yet, mostly character development, but there will be vore. It is M/M, romance love story, but no explicit sex.

Here's a link to the preface, feel free to post comments here, there, or both.

http://cameoamalthea.deviantart.com/art ... e-69209202
Amalia
---

Re: I have a story, Naga

Postby Chameleoman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Nice preface! Very well written :D I think it's an interesting change of pace from "Humans won the war here" and "humans triumphed there" and such...yeah it's nice and all, but it's interesting when a new theme enters. :-D

I usually don't read stories online, but... I'd definitely read the rest of this one! Good work!
(oh, and I like your Avatar. Most Yaoi isn't usually for me, but that right there is awesome!)
-+-+-+-+] Vore... giving the word "glomp" a whole new meaning...[+-+-+-+-
Chameleoman
Been posting for a bit

Return to Safe vore