VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.18.1 Minecraft vore server Info&I

Postby MariAquaria » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:40 pm

First, no. No other servers have the vore plugin from this server. It's quite literally impossible, as Cookie made the vore plugin themselves and has not and will not give it to anyone else.

Second, if you're getting that error message it means you're trying to join the server on a version of Minecraft that just... isn't compatible with the server, so you may want to try a more recent version.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:03 pm

I am on the most recent version on minecraft. 1.18.2
seth270
Participator

Postby seth270 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Ah... OK found the issue it was Fabric loader being on the wrong version
seth270
Participator

Postby Tsukistarr » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:55 am

MariAquaria wrote:First, no. No other servers have the vore plugin from this server. It's quite literally impossible, as Cookie made the vore plugin themselves and has not and will not give it to anyone else.

Second, if you're getting that error message it means you're trying to join the server on a version of Minecraft that just... isn't compatible with the server, so you may want to try a more recent version.

Nah there is a server it has a belly rubs, eat players, eat mobs, eat items, digestion and burping out items from the digestion and belly rubs and setstomaches, Cookie isn't the only vore scripter, there is a person whos smart enough to know cookie's scripting. using a plugin called skript.
Tsukistarr
New to the forum

Postby dst3313 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:00 am

Rainarko wrote:Too bad theres already 2 other servers with vore plugin. Exactly like the plugin from here one nsfw and the other sfw for a private server im apart of. Heh. It way better than vorecraft plugin with eating items, belly rubs and struggling.

MariAquaria wrote:First, no. No other servers have the vore plugin from this server. It's quite literally impossible, as Cookie made the vore plugin themselves and has not and will not give it to anyone else.

Plugins can be (and have been, factually) reverse engineered. A similar, albeit quite significantly less functional version existed before Cookie's version from what I have been told of early MC server history I believe (Devourcraft was running that one still before it went down), and I wrote a very similar version for Nomcraft (about 99% compatible back in late 2016**) which I released publicly a few months ago (albeit one not updated to newer versions of MC - I haven't updated since 2017ish). There's no reason I can think of why any competent and motivated programmer couldn't have written another, completely independent third version - the concept and programming is actually pretty simple.* Rainarko, I'd be interested in seeing what you're talking about, feel free to PM me info if you're comfortable with that.

* I am in no way intending to insult Cookie's java skills here. Like at all - I respect him at a coder level. I'm just saying that, factually, the concepts mostly boils down to calls to a teleport() function, and some database functionality to record where an eaten person should spawn, and some code to keep track of who ate who, which is just a pointer really. Everything beyond that is just presentation, debugging, feature creep, or efficiency - the latter would be critical on a server running hundreds of players simultaneously, or on a dead hamster powered computer, but not as important if your system is a bit beefy or your player base isn't terribly chonky. I've never seen Cookie's actual code, but I know it worked well in 2016** and scaled adequately to the number of players typically online back then.

** 2016 being the last time I saw the code working; there have probably been some changes since then I wouldn't be privy to. AFAIK, belly rubs, struggling and eating items is now standard there too?
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby JessTheNerd » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:23 pm

Hey does anyone know if this server has a discord? Looking to talk to an owner or higher up admin before trying to jump on. Thanks.
JessTheNerd
New to the forum

Postby Potato » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:39 pm

The discord is available in a linking system ingame, you can also dm me directly.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.18.2 Minecraft vore server Info&I

Postby hcps » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:19 pm

how do I not be a guest
hcps
New to the forum

Postby JeebyHeebies » Sun May 15, 2022 1:21 pm

Hey the server's been down for about 24 hours now, is something happening? Is this just some sort of normal maintenance? I'd say I probably am just having a bug trying to connect but on a website that tracks server status it says it's offline too.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Potato » Sun May 15, 2022 3:36 pm

JeebyHeebies wrote:Hey the server's been down for about 24 hours now, is something happening? Is this just some sort of normal maintenance? I'd say I probably am just having a bug trying to connect but on a website that tracks server status it says it's offline too.

We recently moved servers, you can use 45.63.23.31:25569 to connect directly if you don't have the domain working.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby JeebyHeebies » Sun May 15, 2022 4:19 pm

Ah, thanks!
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeebyHeebies » Tue May 17, 2022 5:50 pm

How can I get the new IP when the server moves? I think it happened again.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Wed May 18, 2022 12:29 am

need the New IP also
seth270
Participator

Postby Reff » Wed May 18, 2022 4:20 am

Hello. The original post was updated on the day we moved. It contains the new ip.
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.19 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Postby seth270 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:45 am

did the minecraft server just crash?
seth270
Participator

Previous

Return to Vorecraft