VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.7 Minecraft vore server

Postby Wienerwurstwald » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Too bad :( but well, decision is decision.
As I've said before we weren't really thinking much about our actions and we also believed that people wouldn't distrust us so easily after the time that we've spent on the server and the effort we've put into helping the repairs after the big griefing incident.
But since this was mostly my doing and idea and Shayd just joined me during it, I hope that you will at least unban him, since he didnt really do much except getting tempted by me. Also he has a good friend who is still playing on this server. It just doesn't seem fair to me that you ban him because of my actions.
So please at least unban him if you can.
Have a nice time!
Wienerwurstwald
New to the forum

Postby MadScience » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:16 pm

it wasn't me alone, its on nightfury18 orders aswell, i can't go against it sadly, she is the owner and the main boss, there is nothing i can do sadly.

i appreciated your help during the incident, but griefing is inexcusable, this goes for every server.
i'm sorry its out of my hands now.

like i said before, you should have known better.
MadScience
New to the forum

Postby Wienerwurstwald » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 pm

Sad to hear and I really feel sorry for my friend. But well... should have known better I guess.
Thank you very much for your efforts :)
Have a nice time!
Wienerwurstwald
New to the forum

Postby Slayer3345 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:54 pm

I leave for one day and all these bans happen...I got to stop leaving. -_-
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Farewell. It's a shame it had to end this way.
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomrider012345 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:00 am

Indeed it is one hell of a shame... We got too comfortable... and spaced everything... Alas we are only human, we often do not think until it is too late... maybe a year or so I'll try to get an appeal once more, but until then... At least give my stuff to darla921 if you can...
if only they had been on to stop me...

(actually, there was tons of time to tell us to stop, but no one said anything <_> we did even say that we were going to set up a fake fire but no response... idk, things get cloudy for me...)
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Naubol » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 pm

I am quite curious to know what everyone on the server is playing, if they have references of their characters and such. Can be handy to know sometime when the muse decideds to work with me.
Naubol
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rumor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:46 am

I think I broke the server by accident. In my house, while trying to make some furnishings, I places a couple of trap doors that turned out to be very, very glitchy. They caused no problems other than being glitchy by turning into ladders when opened and making the stone slab above cease to exist until they were closed, so thought nothing of it other than weirdness and went about my business. Seems it was only fine until the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded. On going /home, it crashed the server momentarily and kicked everyone out. I can't log in without crashing things and neither can anyone who gets close enough to load the chunk.

I... don't know the exact coords of my home, but it's near spawn. Made of birch wood, clay brick stairs for the roof, light gray wool and same color carpet for flooring, almost across the street from the WIP vore restaurant and very near the "Kami's lookout" super-tall wooden building. I'm sure the two trapdoors in there are causing the problem, but, if not, something's wrong with the chunk and its crashing things. :/

(And the two of you I PMed, feel free to ignore them because I didn't know of this topic until after I PMed you. Sorry!)

And while I'm here...

I am quite curious to know what everyone on the server is playing, if they have references of their characters and such. Can be handy to know sometime when the muse decideds to work with me.

http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Sawyer_ 'Tis who I'm playing, more or less in character.
Rumor
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToxicRoses » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:42 am

Most likely an issue with a plugin id tell night, but right now i cant log into minecraft
ToxicRoses
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:47 am

got on minecraft today said the servers not available came here found out why though can't fault you for it.

also any help on getting the stuff required for the modded server can you recommend the mod installer for it aswell thanks.

btw my ingame name is Galen_Skywalker and my RP character is a Gentle Lamia pred haven't decided on a name yet if you want to RP.
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby ToxicRoses » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:05 am

it should tell you what to do in this forum
ToxicRoses
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 am

ok just afraid of crashing and corrupting my computer again and have no idea how to download mods
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myrak » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 am

Hihi, Myrak here. It's actually not a Plugin ID fail. It's actually caused by a corrupt chunk that was being loaded at Sawyer's Home inside of the Spawning area. Whenever a PC would load that chunk, it would cause the server to crash, then load back up after the chunk was unloaded. They're currently trying their hardest to fix the issue though, that's the reason the server is down.

I do apologize for all of the inconvenience!

As for me, I play this character riiiiiiiight here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Myrak Do pardon the mess, I need to fix it up.
Myrak
New to the forum

Postby liam123 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 am

I also might have a few idea's for the tail vore command build such as ladders, cobwebs ,slime blocks etc. though the design might work

btw this is only a suggestion/idea and is not to be taken into heart
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Svartvinge » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:15 am

Right, as im playing on the server to, you will find my charracter Eir right here ;3

http://profile.aryion.com/profile/eir

quite possibly lurking about near water ~
Comments are like cookies... Give meh! >: )
Svartvinge
Participator

Postby Slayer3345 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Myrak wrote:Hihi, Myrak here. It's actually not a Plugin ID fail. It's actually caused by a corrupt chunk that was being loaded at Sawyer's Home inside of the Spawning area. Whenever a PC would load that chunk, it would cause the server to crash, then load back up after the chunk was unloaded. They're currently trying their hardest to fix the issue though, that's the reason the server is down.

I do apologize for all of the inconvenience!

As for me, I play this character riiiiiiiight here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Myrak Do pardon the mess, I need to fix it up.

That might of been my doing. Tried moving a build I did with World edit. Looks like spawn still hates my big builds. ^^;

That's why I moved Slayer Labs from spawn. Too much lag.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:49 pm

In case anyone was wondering, my in-game avatar is modeled after one of my characters named Dardanas. Her eka's portal got wrecked during the imageshack shutdown, but let it be known that she's a very 'eccentric' pokemon trainer with mild ghost powers.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayer3345 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:21 pm

After much testing with a theory I had, I have concluded that World Edit should be removed and banned from use. If not then limited to small builds only. The server dose not like large builds being moved.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby liam123 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:46 am

attention all mods slurp and I discovered possible raiders on the server

Chinchira, XxMILFHUNTER69xX, big_gay and evil hag

some are obviously not guilty but one or 2 have destroyed a street and some of nights banners>

if you are able to read this respond immediately

edit.
raider problem taken care of
half the credit goes to slurp for alerting me of this problem so I could post it here.
no more raiders for now but there are sill some out there

with Regards Galen_Skywalker.
Last edited by liam123 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lurkergonnalurk » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 am

I can't seem to connect to the server, it keeps saying "Can't resolve hostname", can anyone help?

I've googled it up some, and they say that I could alternatively enter the direct IP address, anyone know more?
Lurkergonnalurk
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vorecraft