VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.+ Minecraft vore server NEW MPM

Postby dst3313 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:29 pm

well if we're going to have an option to turn off people's genitals, we better have one to turn off people's breasts too. Because someone might be offended by those titties too.

I'm being facetious about it, but really what it comes down to is that you don't want to see it, because, as you've admitted, you have an irrational fear of it (and I'm using what I believe is an exact quotation from a couple days ago on the matter.) Because rationally, what we're talking about here is just a few pixels on a computer game attached to players icons; its a bit like when people with arachnophobia encounter driders on the system. Is it a little creepy for them? I assume it is.

But we're not going around seeing requests for a "do you want to see if X is a drider or not?" dialogue.

I get what you're saying in your suggestion, but the result of that will be a deluge of something like "/mpm showjunk" requests. That level of irritation will make having the feature -not even worth doing-.

And honestly, if anyone goes up to you and asks if you like their junk, they clearly don't know you very well, haven't put in any effort to get to know what kind of RP you're interested in, and are probably going to get piled on to not bother you with that sort of thing fairly quickly by others. Or they're intentionally trolling you. In either case, is such a person likely to have paid attention to the fact that you didn't type /mpm showjunk accept? Or even that you actively said /mpm do-not-show-me-your-junk?
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:48 pm

dst3313 wrote:I get what you're saying in your suggestion, but the result of that will be a deluge of something like "/mpm showjunk" requests. That level of irritation will make having the feature -not even worth doing-.

If getting consent is too much of a hassle, it's already not worth doing.

End of discussion. =/
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dst3313 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 pm

> implying having genitals is morally equivalent to rape.

Yup. Discussion is definately over.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:14 am

GUYS, THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER, :L
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oddball » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:29 am

(Note to self, apply more constraint to an adult multiplayer game....)
Don't use Discord for roleplaying, use an encrypted one instead to keep your lewds private!

https://youtu.be/M5X6iLHzqAI
Oddball
---

Postby HollowSnack » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Hiya, just wondering if there is another way to find the Ip, as all I get from nightfury.lethargiclion.net is "err_name_not_resolved"
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:04 am

HollowSnack wrote:Hiya, just wondering if there is another way to find the Ip, as all I get from nightfury.lethargiclion.net is "err_name_not_resolved"

that is the ip, it should work .-.
otherwise try conecting to nightfury.cax.no
if that fails leme know on http://tiny.cc/NightIRC
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby HollowSnack » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:05 am

wierdo2000 wrote:
HollowSnack wrote:Hiya, just wondering if there is another way to find the Ip, as all I get from nightfury.lethargiclion.net is "err_name_not_resolved"

Yeaah....rather embarrassingly, I realized that, it wasn't "find the ip at x" it was that it actually was the ip, I was so used to using numbers as an ip (like 192.xx.xxx.xx) that I didn't think an url could be used an ip until I put it in minecraft thinking, what the hell, why not? Thanks for the help ^^
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lurkergonnalurk » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:03 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:

I've tried both IP's, but it still won't connect me to the server, is there anything I'm missing?
Lurkergonnalurk
New to the forum

Postby Potato » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Lurkergonnalurk wrote:I've tried both IP's

Well, usually your dns settings are broken, but if you can't fix that, try 45.63.59.233:25569
Last edited by Potato on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby wierdo2000 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Lurkergonnalurk wrote:
wierdo2000 wrote:

I've tried both IP's, but it still won't connect me to the server, is there anything I'm missing?

1, make sure you dont try open the ip in a webbrowser like the last guy, it goes into your minecraft
2. try restarting minecraft, maybe you werent properly logged in?
3. try connecting to the direct ip 45.63.59.233
4. if all fails please give me your latest log located in C:\Users\yourcompnamehere\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\logs
paste it into http://pastebin.com/

Edit resloved, if you guys got the same problem while reading this, try conencting to
nightfury.cax.no:25569
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.+ Minecraft vore server Info an

Postby Kreed360 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:18 am

Quick question, what if a person doesn't really want to rp, but would like to look around the server to see all the builds and such, is that allowed?
Kreed360
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:23 am

Derek360 wrote:Quick question, what if a person doesn't really want to rp, but would like to look around the server to see all the builds and such, is that allowed?

ofc, feel free to build and walk around looking at the builds. just make sure you dont bother anyone in a rp . :=)
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:32 am

Introducing sn0riat's new build, Umiriko
http://imgur.com/a/AYg8K
shi is very lovevly! <3
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby TootCore » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Just joined the server yesterday ! It works well, the people are friendly, and it's not too hard to use and setup what's necessary to have a good time there. c:
TootCore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:32 pm

approved by Umi draggie (^. .^)
such a sweet treat to find, thank you so so much, and great lil server i have to say
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby linko » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:42 am

Reflet is being an unjust admin. I have signs outside my house saying that my house is a pvp zone and she kicked and muted me for eating them. She also said this, "Reflet: his mute will not be lifted until he can be quite for 20 minutes whilst playing" She is making me stay loged on for 20 mins before unmuting me and I don't want to play if I am going to be muted. I had warning sings and what she is doing is wrong. Also, the person I ate is ok with being eaten and is O.K. with PVP but she fails to understand this. I need to get unmuted. Someone plz stop her from harassing me and for muting and kicking people for no reason.
linko
New to the forum

Postby sn0riat » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Linko, you are presenting yourself as the victim here, which is definitely not true. Unfortunately I wasn't around when that incident happened so I won't say anything about it.
However I will say something about your general behaviour that has barely changed, although it recently became a bit better(thanks to a certain persons efforts).
It is a miracle, that you are still not banned from the server.
You've been given way more chances than any other player around and people actually complained about you, a lot. Unfortunately I wasn't mod when you were in your "best" times so I didn't record chatlogs of that time and couldn't deal with it accordingly. But there were plenty of situations where you caused mischief and fought against the mod/admin decisions with incredibly immature behaviour and insults. You always presented yourself as the victim and used excuses for your behaviour and since the mods/admins had a great understanding of your general situation, they accepted it and even BOTHERED to help you with your behaviour and tried to educate you.
This education and support to correct your behaviour is actually what you declare as
She gets after me all the time about every little thing like she has a vendetta against me.

If it weren't for her constant efforts, you'd already have been banned permanently by any other Mod or me because of your way too long history of trouble.
It is perfectly fine and desirable to go to the forum and complain about seemingly "unjust" admin/mod decisions to point out admin/mod power abuses.
But to present admins and mods as unjust tyrants that all aim to harass you and even demanding for punishment
Reflet did was wrong and she should get scolded at least for what she did. Reflet should have never have became an admin and she should at least be demoted to moderator.

is a bit much, especially when you're wrong with your statement and forget your own wrong behaviour. There are other forum comments like that from you that you've written in similar situations. And in those situations you've been wrong too.
You also forget to mention that you consider it as "grief" and admin power abuse when an admin tries to improve your building's design and replaces the corners of your house with wooden logs. Of course it is wrong to do that without asking but the way you overreact and demand punishment for admins and declare them as tyrants that are constantly harassing you is just too much(you showed the exact same behaviour in that situation). It is in most cases not possible to have a normal discussion with you.
Also the fact that you've posted your complaint in the regular vorecraft thread and the unban appeal thread speaks for itself.
I can only recommend you to watch your own behaviour in the future and to listen to people when they actually try to give you advice.
You should also formulate your complaints in a way that is more constructive and fair.
sn0riat
New to the forum

Postby Dragonous3 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:30 am

hey there, Dragonous3 here, just being curious, is the server down? I'm asking cause i keep getting the timed out error message when i try to join into it
Dragonous3
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:51 am

notice server dns is down try connecting to nightfury.cax.no:25569

otherwise try 45.63.59.233:25569
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vorecraft