VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.7 Minecraft vore server

Postby Ezhno » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 am

You probably got Caught up in the raid that occured last night Rara. I'm sure the admins will let you back on
Ezhno
New to the forum

Postby MadScience » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 am

when the mess has been cleared up.
MadScience
New to the forum

Postby rara » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:48 pm

i hope so i just got on was really having fun though i did't get to test any of the cool stuff out
rara
New to the forum

Postby MadScience » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:23 pm

we have decided to fix the world up, and its coming along nicely with the help from everyone.

i want to give special thanks to those who helped us with repairing everything!
although we still got loads to fix.

also, i unbanned you rara, but i will keep a close eye on you, and next time don't fall asleep in a game.
MadScience
New to the forum

Postby Slayer3345 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Getting real tired of people destroying other people's things just cause. -_-

Also, a schedule list wouldn't be a bad idea to have. That and maybe more ops.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Well this is nice. The vore plugin is especially nice. I just wish the pred could have some kind of belly bulge at least. :P

A full tour option would also be nice, on a lesser note.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:31 pm

aw servers down for maintenance, also quick question. I came on a while back wanting to get a look at the naga statue, could never find it. and many of the statues in the builder area were unaccessable
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby runedead56 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:45 pm

This is kinda a re post but my question never got answered. Can I have a list of all the mods/plugins that this server has? I know it has minecraft essentials, mcmmo, and vampires from massive craft but i don't know what else it has. I thank the poster who responds to this in advance.

Eat you soon :gulp:
runedead56
New to the forum

Postby Ezhno » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:46 pm

There was one thing I wanted to bring up Mad. The Savana behind my house was completely removed from the game during the raid. Any way that can get fixed?
Ezhno
New to the forum

Postby MadScience » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:57 pm

show me when the server is back up and i'll see what i can do.

also runedead56, use /plugins to see what the server has to offer, if you can't i'll give you the list.
MadScience
New to the forum

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:22 pm

It's a shame the server's been encountering so many problems lately. It's really a lovely community, and I'd love to see it grow and flourish (Just don't forget about old Nath, alright? ^^).
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lykas » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:30 am

So...what's the current maintenance thing being, if I might ask? erm..also, it's Lykas from the Server, and I was also wondering if there was a way to move Lykas' castle maybe two or three blocks to the left on the platform it's sitting on? enough that I could not worry too much about protecting the sides covered in signs with Towny, if at all possible.

Thank you! ^_^
Lykas
New to the forum

Postby komaru » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Hey all! I just wanted to apologize for not being online lately, especially for the whole griefing thing. Work and summer classes have just been completely kicking my ass. While I'm not anticipating much free time in the next couple of days, I am hoping to maybe scrape together a few hours on the weekend at least to pop in and say hi.

Until then, I just wanted to let you all know what's going on, since it's been quite a while since anyone would have heard from me. I hope to see you all again soon!
komaru
???

Postby Wienerwurstwald » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:16 am

Hi there!
First of all really nice server^^ I checked it out and there were a ton of nice people and really great builders. If you're looking for a non-PvP Minecraft building experience, with a good community and occasional RPs, I can recommend this server.

Unfortunately there has been a misunderstanding and my RP IC actions have been mistaken for griefing. I would like to be unbanned please :).
I don't know if you've also banned the friend who was with me, but I hope that you will unban him too, if that's the case.

This is what happened:
My friend and me were roleplaying to burn down a shop in the market district. To improve our RP, we placed netherracks on top of the shop and around it, before we set them on fire. We would have removed them after our RP and we also placed them in a way that made it impossible to burn anything else down. Unfortunately this was mistaken for a griefing attempt before we could properly explain ourselves.

So i hope that this will clear the misunderstanding and that we will see each other again soon :).
Wienerwurstwald
New to the forum

Postby doomrider012345 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 am

MadScience, can I appeal for an un-ban...? ;-;

I am sorry for what I did... and I swear I will NEVER do that again... look, what we were doing was wrong... we should asked for permission for one, and well I didn't think about the greif rule until it was too late... I was being a fucking idiot like I always am... acting without thinking... on impulse... I've a very hard-wired mind that I am slowly altering so I won't be how I am... I wanna do something right and NOT break the rules...

anyways... we were planning to take it down after taking a picture, no harm done... but then you banned us before we could explain ourselves... I was depressed, moping around for the rest of the day after I was banned... I have friends there... people I would miss dearly since I cannot contact them any other way... Please forgive me...

Also I got an idea for your market world... one word... Plots...
That way a dumbass like me won't make the mistake and do the wrong thing...
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby ToxicRoses » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:50 am

Ok Guys First thing.

What made you think that was a good idea, after the server was attacked by griefers? I mean, put abit of common sense into this, We only just finished the recovery and almost lost the world.
All OP's Admin or mod are on Max alert and well be for some time. Wouldn't it have been smarter to give some warning or ask first?

Second.

There was 4 different OP's at the time, you could of asked one of us to supervise or even build a shop for you. I personally would have been happy to do either!

Last thing, I personally cant unban you, its an unspoken rule that only the admin that banned you can unban you.

Ill talk to Mad about it and see what i can do but with how everything is. Youll only likely get One Single extra chance.
ToxicRoses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wienerwurstwald » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:25 am

Hiho^^

well we weren't exactly thinking a lot when we did it, since we didn't really see the possibility of being mistaken for griefers. Also both of us have been pretty active in the past few days and talking a lot to the people on the server. We have helped a lot restoring the server after the griefing attack, so I didn't really think that someone would distrust us so easily. So we might have felt a bit too comfortable on the server.
On the other hand, I can understand the admin's point of view very well. We just weren't thinking that much^^ or rather not thinking at all.
If we might get a second chance we certainly won't disappoint you guys :).

See you around!
Wienerwurstwald
New to the forum

Postby doomrider012345 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:58 am

We definitely have learned our lesson, I mean, this is my FAVORITE server, so getting banned REALLY sucks... I have no idea what the hell I was thinking... What's worse is my best friend plays on here, and is sad when I ain't there ;-;

I really hope mad is merciful on us D:>
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wienerwurstwald » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:56 am

Yeah I hope so too!
Please almighty goddess Mad have mercy on our unworthy souls and lead us back to the path of righteousness^^
Wienerwurstwald
New to the forum

Postby MadScience » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 pm

i'm very sorry, but i have talked to the other mods about this and they are leaving me with the decission.

and i have to agree with rose, what were you thinking?
with the recent griefing raid, you should have known better.
the griefing raid left us with a very bad taste in our mouths, good intentions or not, griefing is still griefing and the rules about that have been broken.
as rose stated, we are all very much on edge.

so with pain in my heart, i have decided to deny, both appeals.

you both should have thought about the consiquences before doing it, we were there with 4 mods you both could have asked permission for it if it was for an RP
and on all servers its forbidden to grief, in any shape or form, this is no different.
MadScience
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vorecraft